PDA

View Full Version : Fastest way to do "Cyber" quest?

Vratz
01-20-2011, 06:51 PM
What's the fastest way to collect the totems?

Pharcyde
01-20-2011, 06:56 PM
Victory Lap Keeper Grinding, followed by OL. Maybe Gurg, depends on your group.

Punktate
01-20-2011, 09:15 PM
Not worth the effort.

Unruly
01-20-2011, 09:20 PM
Not worth the effort.

Soooooo TRUE.. I wish someone would of told me that.. Cyber isnt used often as much anymore.. As you go through balefort, all you see is smoke. LOL. There really isnt a FAST way to do Cyber. It takes time.. But as Pharcyde said, VL is probably the best way to go. You get at least 2 totems per run. GL, and I hope you get your Cyber soon :)

Kingofhurtz
01-20-2011, 09:49 PM
Took me...four days... At least 3 hours a day...so have fun :) (btw I did sometimes end up with dud parties so that could've slowed it down)

Vratz
01-21-2011, 08:14 AM
Thanks for all of the replies! I'm a little iffy on getting it now haha.

ghostface
01-21-2011, 02:48 PM
Just join groups that are doing full VL runs to get the shadow portal. By doing so you will achieve multiple things. 1) You will kill three bosses that give totems per run. 2) You have an opportunity to get better drops while doing the quest. 3) have an opportunity to go into caves afterwards if you care to do that.

I picked up the quests on my newest and haven't even actively pursued them since I already have gear. Just tooling around doing VL runs I have received 80 totems that didn't even seem like work.

Echelong
01-21-2011, 02:52 PM
If you don't have the money to buy the sets either new or old sets I recommend doing VL doing Keeper only. With a good group you can do this in 5 to 8 min and he usually gives 2 totems or essence(2nd quest). Don't bother with the rest since they only give 1 totem the most and not very often unless its OL but he takes a long time to kill without a good group.