PDA

View Full Version : More Platimun for free!

InTeRcEpT007
01-20-2011, 07:37 PM
I was noticing everything uses platinum and when I downloaded an App and opened it I was supposed to get 1 platinum. I recieved nothing? Does this happen to anyone else and how do you get more platinum and or coins if you want to maybe go about it a little shorter than opening chest's in the game or downloading Apps?!

JackDonkey
01-20-2011, 07:39 PM
Hmm that's weird I've done several free downloads and I've gained platinum from every one of them. Maybe make sure you download it while you are in the pocket legend game?

Junside
01-20-2011, 07:41 PM
Some, I didn't get them right away. I forgot about it and continued playing PL. Next day, I remembered and went back to check. It was there.

asommers
01-27-2011, 12:50 PM
Tapjoy controls the inventory and it rotates.

-ALS

KaotiicxDream
01-31-2011, 02:39 PM
Make sure u open the app after the install... Else u wont get the plat :)

Serilo
02-01-2011, 02:08 AM
Can you delete the free app after you get the plat?

icantgetkills
02-01-2011, 02:11 AM
yes u i delete all myn as soon as i get the plat haha most of the free games are terrible except PL ;)

MAGICAL POCKET LEGEND
02-01-2011, 02:36 AM
yes u i delete all myn as soon as i get the plat haha most of the free games are terrible except PL ;)

Most free games apps = crap. Pocket legends= super special awesome!

BlasterBird
02-01-2011, 07:00 AM
Boo.... Necroed thread :(

Mapezu
02-02-2011, 06:48 AM
Dont EVER sent your IMEI if you email in tapjoy.. I ask that why i dont get any plat in free apps and they ask my IMEI to check whats wrong and only what i get is banned in tapjoy??!!

If i really gets too much free plat or like they says i use multible (5) devices i will not write on here again a same thing. Getting so bored to see friends in lvl50 with free plat and im only lvl33 and waiting that damnn SMS payment or my creditgard to continue playing..

Sanatorium
02-02-2011, 02:50 PM
Dont EVER sent your IMEI if you email in tapjoy.. I ask that why i dont get any plat in free apps and they ask my IMEI to check whats wrong and only what i get is banned in tapjoy??!!

If i really gets too much free plat or like they says i use multible (5) devices i will not write on here again a same thing. Getting so bored to see friends in lvl50 with free plat and im only lvl33 and waiting that damnn SMS payment or my creditgard to continue playing..

Alright first of all... they banned you for a reason.
Which was for using 5 multiple devices to earn free platinum which isn't allowed.
Second of all, they need your IMEI to find your unique ID in their database and see what's wrong.
Third of all, if you're going to break their rules... don't complain.
I've sent them my IMEI twice and they actually FIXED my issues.
Don't give them a bad rep, they're GREAT with support and everything they do.

Mapezu
02-03-2011, 01:37 AM
Alright first of all... they banned you for a reason.
Which was for using 5 multiple devices to earn free platinum which isn't allowed.
Second of all, they need your IMEI to find your unique ID in their database and see what's wrong.
Third of all, if you're going to break their rules... don't complain.
I've sent them my IMEI twice and they actually FIXED my issues.
Don't give them a bad rep, they're GREAT with support and everything they do.

I agree if that so simple.. I never think to hack/cheat any game becouse that kill spirit and meaning that game (bad english)
Im sorry if my posts are angry but there is good reason becouse i dont do anything wrong and i follow rules.

I allways report in other games if i see hacker/bot to make playing more clean so this suprise me totaly. In PL i reported bad language and player names several times and i will buy all what need when its possible. I know tapjoy help many ppl. and they get free plat. but im just same kind person and somehow i get banned. I dont see any proof how they see so many dev. i have only that android phone where is market and in work i have Toshiba folio 100 WHERE IS NO MARKET. So i cant even download apps in that. I send all fakt in tapjoy but they not explain me how this happens. I just follow what they ask and i hope to get it works..thats it

If i get banned in here forum then i earn it but now i say that coin has other side if someone dont have so good day. I just too hooked in game and want to continue with my friends..

wolfendragon
02-03-2011, 11:38 AM
I got tired of going to free plat so I bought mine I use google checkout goes thru fast. Map calm Down it will be ok just use join option and find a big group to level up and once you get your plat get whichever xp booster you want and that helps even more

Sanatorium
02-03-2011, 12:40 PM
I agree if that so simple.. I never think to hack/cheat any game becouse that kill spirit and meaning that game (bad english)
Im sorry if my posts are angry but there is good reason becouse i dont do anything wrong and i follow rules.

I allways report in other games if i see hacker/bot to make playing more clean so this suprise me totaly. In PL i reported bad language and player names several times and i will buy all what need when its possible. I know tapjoy help many ppl. and they get free plat. but im just same kind person and somehow i get banned. I dont see any proof how they see so many dev. i have only that android phone where is market and in work i have Toshiba folio 100 WHERE IS NO MARKET. So i cant even download apps in that. I send all fakt in tapjoy but they not explain me how this happens. I just follow what they ask and i hope to get it works..thats it

If i get banned in here forum then i earn it but now i say that coin has other side if someone dont have so good day. I just too hooked in game and want to continue with my friends..

They can find out with your IMEI because they looked at your registered numbers and what not.
That's how they can find out if you've been doing it on multiple devices.
It's technology dude...

StompArtist
02-03-2011, 12:43 PM
The morale of the story: If you cheat to get free plat do not ask for support when you are missing a few. LOL

Mapezu
02-03-2011, 01:12 PM
The morale of the story: If you cheat to get free plat do not ask for support when you are missing a few. LOL

I know how this all works.. I work in comp. Business and i make programs. Like i say AGREE IF THAT SO SIMPLE!

Never cheat in my life and never do it in future. Well be against me before know me..just fair..bfff

Mapezu
02-03-2011, 01:21 PM
They can find out with your IMEI because they looked at your registered numbers and what not.
That's how they can find out if you've been doing it on multiple devices.
It's technology dude...

Dude...seriously..you must be sherlock ;)

If you dont belive what i say..never mind then

Today i start lower lvl helping by free and same i get good ammount gold/stuff. Dont care lvls anymore and i have lots of in game friends who know me and we help each others.. Thats way world keeps rolling...dude ;)

gnardog666
02-03-2011, 05:36 PM
how long does tapjoy usually take to get back to you?

miaangel
02-10-2011, 04:28 PM
would yall explain please?? what apps r u talking about?? i want free platinum too ?????

Sanatorium
02-10-2011, 06:28 PM
would yall explain please?? what apps r u talking about?? i want free platinum too ?????
If you're on Android once you log in on the middle top more on the left side of the screen there's a button that says "Earn Free Platinum" You click on that and you can complete several offers which is just downloading several apps (some you may even have to buy so watch out). Once you've downloaded the app, open it for a bit, and go back to Pocket Legends and you should receive platinum.

Filon
03-11-2011, 08:37 AM
I wish i could use the free platinum way to get platinum but my ipod or the app has a problem it says "cannot connect to server" and i hate hate hate it! i can't wait it gets fixed because i am lvl 14 and leveling up is impossible in the 2 first maps.
and my bro's ipod works exelent hope you help me! :( :(

jeannie55
03-13-2011, 05:01 AM
I wish i could use the free platinum way to get platinum but my ipod or the app has a problem it says "cannot connect to server" and i hate hate hate it! i can't wait it gets fixed because i am lvl 14 and leveling up is impossible in the 2 first maps.
and my bro's ipod works exelent hope you help me! :( :(

i think tapjoy features is having this cannot connect to server issue since 2-3days ago. cause i can't have it to work

Sanatorium
03-13-2011, 01:57 PM
You guys probably have some sort of AdBlock installed and that's what's causing it to do that.
Other than that Filon, since you already got Free plat on your brother's iPod, stick to that.
DON'T use multiple devices to get Platinum or you WILL get banned from using TapJoy services.

jeannie55
03-14-2011, 06:24 AM
You guys probably have some sort of AdBlock installed and that's what's causing it to do that.
Other than that Filon, since you already got Free plat on your brother's iPod, stick to that.
DON'T use multiple devices to get Platinum or you WILL get banned from using TapJoy services.

lol nope. i dont have any adblock installed on my phone.

Sanatorium
03-14-2011, 01:51 PM
lol nope. i dont have any adblock installed on my phone.

What phone do you have?

Filon
03-15-2011, 07:46 AM

I Got only one plat from m'y bros iPod... And i do Not have any blocking app thing n'y the way

Sanatorium
03-15-2011, 08:04 AM
I Got only one plat from m'y bros iPod... And i do Not have any blocking app thing n'y the way
Alright 1 plat is still registering your account with Tapjoy services therefor if you're going to get more plat just use your brother's iPod.
If you use yours you'll get banned from using the offer wall.
Contact them at support@tapjoy.com and tell them to change your IMEI or whatever the iOS has and I'm sure they can probably help.

Australia
03-15-2011, 08:39 AM
This always seems to work for me (I've earned about 20 plat so far with the Free plat feature).
First, login and go to the Earn Free Platinums page ingame and download the apps on the page.

Then, wait for them to fully download and install.(If for some reason there is no download progress bar and just a grey icon, turn your device off and then on, should be installed there.)

Then open all apps until the app loads(so for games it would be the starting screen, and etc.)

Then, go back to pocket legends, check your plat balance. If it hasn't changed, log out for 3 seconds, and log back in.

Voilą, Plats have been delivered!(I hope.)

Hope this helps guys!
And yes, you can delete the apps after the plats have been transferred into your account. :)

Henixify
03-17-2011, 12:41 AM
The solution usually depends on the phone. My nexus one makes me wait anywhere from 1-4½ minutes.

Necrobane
03-17-2011, 01:26 AM
Interesting, reckon in the long run tap joy is worth it?

Slipurson
03-20-2011, 06:09 AM
So the free plat is dependent on what imei your device got?

Maybe thats the reason i dont get any free apps no matter how many apps i install and run, since my tablet doesnt have any 3G built in :)

or could it be something else?

kanle
03-22-2011, 01:38 AM
Tapjoy controls the inventory and it rotates.

Sanatorium
03-22-2011, 01:45 PM
So the free plat is dependent on what imei your device got?

Maybe thats the reason i dont get any free apps no matter how many apps i install and run, since my tablet doesnt have any 3G built in :)

or could it be something else?

It doesn't "depend" on your IMEI it just depends on you using one device and not several.
If you use several devices you will get banned from tapjoy services.

Slipurson
03-22-2011, 03:20 PM
My question was more about me not getting any platinum(Tho i have gotten 1 now :))
i guess some offers only works if you have a 3G/GSM module in your device.

Sanatorium
03-22-2011, 05:54 PM
My question was more about me not getting any platinum(Tho i have gotten 1 now :))
i guess some offers only works if you have a 3G/GSM module in your device.
All offers work as long as you have internet connectivity on your phone or device.

azulflame
03-22-2011, 06:08 PM
does that mean that I will be banned from the free plat wall?
my brother was playing on my account on a friend's ipod, and downloaded a free plat offer. will i keep getting free plat? or will i get locked out?

Keohike
03-22-2011, 06:15 PM
I downloaded couple apps didnt see any plats.

Diodge
03-22-2011, 09:08 PM
does that mean that I will be banned from the free plat wall?
my brother was playing on my account on a friend's ipod, and downloaded a free plat offer. will i keep getting free plat? or will i get locked out?

Yes you will get banned from tapjoy if you use multiple devices for one pl account.
I was told that if or when you change a device to e-mail tapjoy. They will change your IMEI to match your toy.

TapJoy ended up being super cool about me asking before I downloaded stuff for free plat on my replacement phone.

guykaptijn
03-23-2011, 04:15 AM
if you already had the game it doesn't give youplatinum if not then it is just not working.

lilbyrdie
03-23-2011, 03:20 PM
Yes you will get banned from tapjoy if you use multiple devices for one pl account.
I was told that if or when you change a device to e-mail tapjoy. They will change your IMEI to match your toy.

TapJoy ended up being super cool about me asking before I downloaded stuff for free plat on my replacement phone.

Yikes, I'm glad I don't try to use tapjoy, then... I play regularly on 5 devices (2 iOS, 3 Android).

Dyclonious
03-29-2011, 11:52 AM
I dunno if this was posted already here, but I'm going to provide a logical reason why your free platinum did not take.

Sometimes in PL certain apps will appear on the 'Tapjoy, Free Platinum!' menu more than once. If you already have received your free platinum for a specific app, that action is remembered by Tapjoy.
So if the same app reappears on the list a couple weeks later, and you download it - you will not be eligible for free platinum.

Sometimes its hard to remember which apps we downloaded and such, so sometimes it can come as a surprise and leave you thinking..."wtf?"

TheSeventhSon
03-29-2011, 12:17 PM
I always get my platinum...