View Full Version : Server down?

Ishtmeet
08-29-2014, 01:45 PM
Hey, I've tried to log in the game after a whole month. But after opening the app, it says, "Server down for Maintenance". What's wrong?
Anyone else experiencing it? Or anyone knows what's the solution for it?
Thanks!
I'm using ZenMate Chrome because of this proxy Server restriction in College Wi-Fi. Using it first time tho.

Jurmans
08-29-2014, 01:50 PM
Lemme check:)

Jurmans
08-29-2014, 01:51 PM
Server works here, no new updates or whatsoever:).

Edit: I'm on an ipod btw.

Candylicks
08-29-2014, 04:10 PM
You haven't been able to log on for a month and are just now posting about it?

Ishtmeet
08-29-2014, 04:27 PM
You haven't been able to log on for a month and are just now posting about it?
No, logging on after a month i.e Today. but still I'm not able to open app on chrome. :(102059

Jurmans
08-29-2014, 04:59 PM
No, logging on after a month i.e Today. but still I'm not able to open app on chrome. :(102059

Heard some other complain that after updating chrome AL didn't work anymore.

Ishtmeet
08-29-2014, 05:48 PM
Heard some other complain that after updating chrome AL didn't work anymore.

Damn, seriously?

Ebezaanec
08-29-2014, 06:08 PM
Still works for me and I always update Chrome

aarrgggggg
08-29-2014, 06:09 PM
try removing al from chrome and then removeing chrome from your computer.....re download them both see if this helps....
also you might want to check your permissions

Kakashis
08-29-2014, 06:23 PM
Hi ish! I'm having the same problem! I just bought a brand spanking new laptop (Lenovo Y40) which is a fairly good gaming laptop that can play any current game thrown at it. For the love of me, I get stuck at the "Contacting Server" screen and then it times out and I end up at the same screen as you! All my older PC and laptops work perfectly fine on my home network and I've already tried the following list below and it still doesn't work!!! Already posted on the technical issues area but no one has answered!

I really hope DEVS can chime in or propose a solution as I highly doubt a brand new gaming laptop would have trouble running a Chrome App game!

I've tried the following and it did nothing:
-Uninstalled Antivirus
-Turned off Firewall
-No Proxy
-DMZ my IP

It's extremely frustrating and I can only wonder is the only solution to use an old computer??? I'm using the newest Chrome browser on all my systems.

Ishtmeet
08-29-2014, 06:40 PM
try removing al from chrome and then removeing chrome from your computer.....re download them both see if this helps....
also you might want to check your permissions

Done 3 times but nothing. :(

Ishtmeet
08-29-2014, 06:43 PM
Hi ish! I'm having the same problem! I just bought a brand spanking new laptop (Lenovo Y40) which is a fairly good gaming laptop that can play any current game thrown at it. For the love of me, I get stuck at the "Contacting Server" screen and then it times out and I end up at the same screen as you! All my older PC and laptops work perfectly fine on my home network and I've already tried the following list below and it still doesn't work!!! Already posted on the technical issues area but no one has answered!

I really hope DEVS can chime in or propose a solution as I highly doubt a brand new gaming laptop would have trouble running a Chrome App game!

I've tried the following and it did nothing:
-Uninstalled Antivirus
-Turned off Firewall
-No Proxy
-DMZ my IP

It's extremely frustrating and I can only wonder is the only solution to use an old computer??? I'm using the newest Chrome browser on all my systems.

Yes, that's really frustrating. I've been trying a lot just to play this game but everytime I log -In the same stuff happens again and again. Sent a letter to support but like you said, I also think that they won't reply in a week. Idk what to do :( Anyone one else experienced the same problem? or anyone knows the solution? Please share.
Thank You!

Bunny♥
08-30-2014, 02:01 AM
I only have this thing if my connection isn't stable :x

Kakashis
08-30-2014, 03:34 AM
I only have this thing if my connection isn't stable :x

yes typically I get it from time to time, but my new laptop can't connect at all over wifi or with an ethernet cable. Also tried a different network and it's the same thing. I've sent an email to support. Sifting through the forums, it seems as if there's a small number of people with the exact same issue and it's not isolated.

Ishtmeet
08-30-2014, 07:42 AM
yes typically I get it from time to time, but my new laptop can't connect at all over wifi or with an ethernet cable. Also tried a different network and it's the same thing. I've sent an email to support. Sifting through the forums, it seems as if there's a small number of people with the exact same issue and it's not isolated.

I'm using ethernet cable as well. on the other hand I'm downloading stuff @ 8mb/s this is really crazy about this APP.

Digitalclock
08-30-2014, 08:27 AM
This happens me too when i use ZenMate . but without zenmate server is working

matanofx
08-30-2014, 08:32 AM
It happens to me rarely, but usually if i wait some time a refresh al will on chrome, for me anyway

Best thing you can do is probably ask support/mods for help/advice if none of this is working

Ishtmeet
08-30-2014, 08:47 AM
This happens me too when i use ZenMate . but without zenmate server is working What do you use ? Yes I am using Zenmate and I think that is the problem. What should I use? Thanks

Kreasadriii
08-30-2014, 10:17 AM
I feel the same Ish.. it happened while our connection unstable and our distance to the server..

Maybe restart the phone or waiting >.<
Ping is enrage

Kakashis
08-30-2014, 12:17 PM
Thing is, I've changed nothing but the laptop which is faster and newer than all my systems! I'm able to get in no problems with my other systems! Just sucks because I'm stuck using old technology.

Ishtmeet
08-30-2014, 02:24 PM
Thing is, I've changed nothing but the laptop which is faster and newer than all my systems! I'm able to get in no problems with my other systems! Just sucks because I'm stuck using old technology.

Kaka, I got it!
First of all uninstall all the other apps that allow you to access proxy/secure connection.
Download Proxifier. Google it. Then Go to settings, enter your IP address, Port and Check "HTTPS" then Click Ok. After that click Check and you're done. Now I can Log in!! It was the new update of chrome that wasn't allowing it and proxifier just By-Passes everything. My little bro told me about it tho lol

Kakashis
08-30-2014, 02:41 PM
Kaka, I got it!
First of all uninstall all the other apps that allow you to access proxy/secure connection.
Download Proxifier. Google it. Then Go to settings, enter your IP address, Port and Check "HTTPS" then Click Ok. After that click Check and you're done. Now I can Log in!! It was the new update of chrome that wasn't allowing it and proxifier just By-Passes everything. My little bro told me about it tho lol

I'll try it out and report back. Although I'm not behind any proxy

Kakashis
08-31-2014, 02:40 PM
Didn't work for me as I never had a proxy in the first place. I tried downloading other STS games and they all get stuck at the contacting server screen. I have no problems on any other chrome games!

foadyfon
11-07-2014, 01:50 PM
Check your routers firewall settings - Had the same issue

Under your router firewall if the peer to peer networks are blocked than you may not be able to connect via wifi.
It appears one of more of these port need to be open for the game to work properly.

HTTP and HTTPS (TCP port 80, 443)DNS (TCP/UDP port 53)NTP(TCP port 119, 123)email (TCP port 25, 110, 143, 465, 587, 993, 995)VPN(GRE, UDP 500, TCP 1723)iTunes (TCP port 3689)

foadyfon
11-07-2014, 01:52 PM
I have found the issue or at least what has worked for me.

Under your router firewall if the peer to peer networks are blocked than you may not be able to connect via wifi.
It appears one of more of these port need to be open for the game to work properly.

HTTP and HTTPS (TCP port 80, 443)DNS (TCP/UDP port 53)NTP(TCP port 119, 123)email (TCP port 25, 110, 143, 465, 587, 993, 995)VPN(GRE, UDP 500, TCP 1723)iTunes (TCP port 3689)

Appeltjes
11-07-2014, 01:55 PM
Lets not necro this pls -.-