PDA

View Full Version : Just Realized That...

Tsarra
01-20-2011, 11:40 PM
...I never actually introduced myself to you all...I just wandered in and starting posting one day. :p Well, I'm Tsarra (IGN) and I've been on PL for a little over a month now. I downloaded it way back in October and didn't really understand what I was looking at, so I may have deleted it (reads: did indeed delete it with impunity and frustration). :( Not exactly sure how I stumbled across it again, but I'm really glad I did.

I am still extremely green...so if you see me in game, chances are I'm probably doing some mindless, repetitive, low-level activity for gold so I can afford to buy some or other set when I hit Level 50. I can also hold my own in places like Keeper, provided the mobs get bored with me quickly. Being a pure mage with every single point in Int makes me...rather soft on the inside.

Anyway, thanks for having me, and thanks for reading. You guys are a great crew and I look forward to spending large amounts of my waking time with you all. :)

Tennis
01-20-2011, 11:56 PM
Sounds good mate. Might want to think about going dual build if you're too soft. On the inside.

JackDonkey
01-21-2011, 12:01 AM
Hey welcome I'm new but a bit newer than you. I was the same way with you and this game. I had no clue what I was really looking at, but when I really started to try to get in to the game I found out it's extremely fun.

I'm not really near high levels like you but you said you are kinda frugal like and train on lower spots maybe we can farm together sometime:) Or maybe on you bear I can help you keep it at low deaths. I still haven't experienced this game with a good party with some cool people. So yeah lol :D

Well anyways welcome hope to be seeing you around!

Haikus
01-21-2011, 12:03 AM
...I never actually introduced myself to you all...I just wandered in and starting posting one day. :p Well, I'm Tsarra (IGN) and I've been on PL for a little over a month now. I downloaded it way back in October and didn't really understand what I was looking at, so I may have deleted it (reads: did indeed delete it with impunity and frustration). :( Not exactly sure how I stumbled across it again, but I'm really glad I did.

I am still extremely green...so if you see me in game, chances are I'm probably doing some mindless, repetitive, low-level activity for gold so I can afford to buy some or other set when I hit Level 50. I can also hold my own in places like Keeper, provided the mobs get bored with me quickly. Being a pure mage with every single point in Int makes me...rather soft on the inside.

Anyway, thanks for having me, and thanks for reading. You guys are a great crew and I look forward to spending large amounts of my waking time with you all. :)

Hey, Tsarra. Nice to meet you. Welcome to the forum community, again. Hope you enjoy your stay in this world of Pocket Legends. Feel free to add Haikus, in game. Heard he's a pretty cool guy. ;)

Oh, and you don't know who I'm speaking of but you remind me of one of our old forum favorites. Her name is Furrawn. She's a WoW girl, now though. The way you speak and use ellipses and such. Good thing, though. She was cool. :)

Tsarra
01-21-2011, 02:16 AM
Thank you all for the warm welcome. :) I'd thought about the dual build, but I know I'd miss the sensation of walking into a room and watching everything get thrown against the walls and killed. There's something to be said for that.

There are a TON of cool people on this game, Jack. A TON. There are also some not so cool people too, like people who will beg you for your hard earned gold, and people that will try to rip you off in trades. I got ripped off a time or two right in the beginning. Just kinda be careful...and when in doubt, you can check out the Consignment Store in Balefort to make sure you are getting your gold's worth.

Haikus = Added :)

icantgetkills
01-21-2011, 02:41 AM
Hey, Tsarra. Nice to meet you. Welcome to the forum community, again. Hope you enjoy your stay in this world of Pocket Legends. Feel free to add Haikus, in game. Heard he's a pretty cool guy. ;)

Oh, and you don't know who I'm speaking of but you remind me of one of our old forum favorites. Her name is Furrawn. She's a WoW girl, now though. The way you speak and use ellipses and such. Good thing, though. She was cool. :)

Are u sure heard that haikus guys wasn't the coolest of guys around? Actually heard he was the worst bird out?
Rumours these days ^_^

MAGICAL POCKET LEGEND
01-21-2011, 03:40 AM
Welcome beware of getting addicted btw im already addicted hehheheheheh.

last350
01-21-2011, 11:19 AM
Hi! i'm a noob! only been playing a few weeks, nice game. loving it so far, time to cancel my cc though rofl

LoztChaos
01-21-2011, 10:09 PM
All praise the the PL addiction.

last350
01-21-2011, 10:16 PM
HAIL PL! we are not worthy, but happily accept your blessings from the digital plain :)

Haikus
01-21-2011, 10:42 PM
Are u sure heard that haikus guys wasn't the coolest of guys around? Actually heard he was the worst bird out?
Rumours these days ^_^

Yeah, I know right? He's so lame and boring, I know. Have you seen his ratio? Like 15 kills a death or something. So horrible.

Rumor? Confirmed from a very reliable source, I'd say.:o

Tsarra. You dun' got, got....;)

Tsarra
01-22-2011, 01:54 AM
What I done got is a crummy set of Level 50 eq. I'll need to farm myself up some proper Level 50 threads. Keepers Enchantress hits hard, but it doesn't mitigate the squish factor at all. I was actually looking at Cyber Doll...