PDA

View Full Version : What is a good PvE skill set?

tortugarabioso
08-30-2014, 12:01 AM
Title says all.

Newcomx
09-02-2014, 01:35 AM
My build for PVE (Lv.41):

Skills:
5/5 Aimed, Nox
4/5 Trap (No Adept)
4/5 Veil (No Combusting)
2/5 Pierce (Only shadow upgrade)

Passives:
5/5 Agility, Might, Knowledge, Critical

hoseaabi
09-04-2014, 04:07 AM
To build pve, you must look out of the explanation of each skills. Search for the range area skill

UndeadJudge
09-05-2014, 02:01 PM
Don't take the last upgrade on nox, it doesn't work as said.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

smartthegod
09-06-2014, 05:59 AM
This is my build for elites:
Pierce 2/5(heal upgrade, no others as I always use uncharged)
Aimed 5/5(understandably)
Nox 3/5(No 6 meters as it pulls aggro and as I always use uncharged, no 15% dmg bonus as its bugged and gives 15 less dmg)
Razor 3/5(No stun immunity because it doesn't work with duration upgrade, and no bleeding because it's not worth charging for that only)
And I always use this 4 skills in every map and it works well. I won't be doing pvp before I get mythic gear so I don't need other skills in build which leaves me with a lot of points for passives:
Dex full
Int full
Crit full
Str full
Armor full
Speed 2%(doesn't really help anything, but I anyway had 2 free points so this was better option than useless dmg passive)

Soundlesskill
09-11-2014, 10:18 AM
Lately I've been using an all time PvE build (Both elite and normal maps)

5/5 aimed, dex, str, int, crit.
2/5 nox, 3rd upgrade.
5/5 razor
4/5 trap, no explosion.
3/5 piercer, chance of armor reduction and also the extra targets one @.@ as it helps me in tombs for pve kills :)

smartthegod
09-11-2014, 01:24 PM
Lately I've been using an all time PvE build (Both elite and normal maps)

5/5 aimed, dex, str, int, crit.
2/5 nox, 3rd upgrade.
5/5 razor
4/5 trap, no explosion.
3/5 piercer, chance of armor reduction and also the extra targets one @.@ as it helps me in tombs for pve kills :)

I have a feeling like OP didn't even look at answers...but anyway can you explain why that armor reduction chance? Your aimed shot reduces armor(I'm banned now so don't really remember, but it had 75% or 100% chance right?) and it doesn't stack with pierce, but even if it did, pierce has 15% chance to reduce by 10%...that's like nothing...
And btw don't get stun on razor with duration upgrade cause it doesn't work...choose either 8 sec without stun or 5 sec with...

Soundlesskill
09-12-2014, 11:42 AM
I have a feeling like OP didn't even look at answers...but anyway can you explain why that armor reduction chance? Your aimed shot reduces armor(I'm banned now so don't really remember, but it had 75% or 100% chance right?) and it doesn't stack with pierce, but even if it did, pierce has 15% chance to reduce by 10%...that's like nothing...
And btw don't get stun on razor with duration upgrade cause it doesn't work...choose either 8 sec without stun or 5 sec with...

I don't know about the piercer thing, but I'm trying it out. It's free respec week.
Nah aimed doesn't reduce armor.. I think.

I know about the razor thing, but I upgraded them all because I like the time, dodge and bleed. The reason I got the last upgrade was because I've been duoing Nordr maps, and the big mobs slow. Just telling you my build.

Anyways if you want the mainstream build it's:
5/5 aim str dex int crit
1/5 pierce
2/5 nox 3rd upgrade
4/5 veil no explosion/4/5 trap no explosion/razor 4/5 minus last upgrade.
Sigh.