PDA

View Full Version : Twinks. [Level 7 and below]

DeCruxify
08-30-2014, 06:40 AM
Below is just some twinks i respect and admire based on my sole experience. Please do not flame lvl 7 and below pvp. [emoji4]( Cos i predict, some people will say that lvl 7 and below pvp is all about farming ._. But its not! ) This thread is also to promote this bracket.

( Not in order )

1. Whiskes: Master of Royals . My "student" :D. I taught him what weap ,skill and build to use. Now, he is one of the most formidable lvl 6 rouges in game, he wins almost all 1v1 (Hit him up in game to try him [emoji6] ). However, ever since he got very strong, he killed me. Not very nice.

2. Shimca: When he was a 6, i vsed him and i can say he is one hella strong mage. If you cant survive till his shield is over, goodbye to you.

3. Ladynipz & Thraxxx : I had a lvl 3 toon at pvp and those 2 players were the only ones that caught my eye. They dont farm dummies, and still pwns at lvl 3 1v1. Altho most L3 geared players gangs them.

4. Radomized/Svvaggy: One of my another "student" ; i only taught him after he kept asking me for weeks[emoji23]. He is a well-respected player now. But he does not touch me in pvp. [emoji39]

5. Haluscinate: Otherwise known as Clockwised. Master of Oro Plata Mata . I can say hes a person with wealth,fame and strength. However if u wanna try him, its hard. Cos when i asked for a 1v1 he told me " Not worth my time, i only vs officers or masters from pro guilds ". Ouch [emoji22]

6. Gamehost/Blindcrit: One of the best mages ive seen , his dmg overrides almost all lvl 6 mages. Im guessing he has all grand glacial gem [emoji38].

7. Emiyle: Lvl 7 rouge, She taught me a lil bout rouge spec , and she is also one tough str rouge. But i think she quitted, she rarely go online now [emoji22]

8. Rinseneat: He has manners in pvp however he gives no mercy to his enemies. I 1v1 him in ctf and when i failed packs, i ask him to stop and he did.[emoji2]. Most rouges now just kill you even if u typed. His also a very strong rouge.

My ign is Cruxify, lvl 6 rouge and master of Promises

Pm me if you wanna join my guild or vs me :)

Mysticalnova
08-30-2014, 08:55 AM
Cool Thread but you forgot what guild your master of.

Neutrone
08-30-2014, 09:36 AM
Below is just some twinks i respect and admire based on my sole experience. Please do not flame lvl 7 and below pvp. [emoji4]( Cos i predict, some people will say that lvl 7 and below pvp is all about farming ._. But its not! ) This thread is also to promote this bracket.

( Not in order )

1. Whiskes: Master of <Royals>. My "student" :D. I taught him what weap ,skill and build to use. Now, he is one of the most formidable lvl 6 rouges in game, he wins almost all 1v1 (Hit him up in game to try him [emoji6] ). However, ever since he got very strong, he killed me. Not very nice.

2. Shimca: When he was a 6, i vsed him and i can say he is one hella strong mage. If you cant survive till his shield is over, goodbye to you.

3. Ladynipz & Thraxxx : I had a lvl 3 toon at pvp and those 2 players were the only ones that caught my eye. They dont farm dummies, and still pwns at lvl 3 1v1. Altho most L3 geared players gangs them.

4. Radomized/Svvaggy: One of my another "student" ; i only taught him after he kept asking me for weeks[emoji23]. He is a well-respected player now. But he does not touch me in pvp. [emoji39]

5. Haluscinate: Otherwise known as Clockwised. Master of . I can say hes a person with wealth,fame and strength. However if u wanna try him, its hard. Cos when i asked for a 1v1 he told me " Not worth my time, i only vs officers or masters from pro guilds ". Ouch [emoji22]

6. Gamehost/Blindcrit: One of the best mages ive seen , his dmg overrides almost all lvl 6 mages. Im guessing he has all grand glacial gem [emoji38].

7. Emiyle: Lvl 7 rouge, She taught me a lil bout rouge spec , and she is also one tough str rouge. But i think she quitted, she rarely go online now [emoji22]

8. Rinseneat: He has manners in pvp however he gives no mercy to his enemies. I 1v1 him in ctf and when i failed packs, i ask him to stop and he did.[emoji2]. Most rouges now just kill you even if u typed. His also a very strong rouge.

My ign is Cruxify, lvl 6 rouge and master of

Pm me if you wanna join my guild or vs me :)

That's one long guild name lol

DeCruxify
08-30-2014, 11:16 AM
Idk, i keep tryna edit to put up the guild names but it does not show up. X.x

Ign: Cruxify.

DeCruxify
08-30-2014, 11:18 AM
Done editing

Jurmans
08-30-2014, 01:27 PM
Emi!!!! Ps: whiskes whahaha

kurd4ever
08-31-2014, 12:10 PM
Invite my new twink lvl 6 rogue name spoted

Jurmans
08-31-2014, 01:16 PM
Emi has school btw:).

additions
08-31-2014, 04:00 PM
I bet haluscinate was still cool..he already done vs with all et lvl5-6 tank..i was officer in et too...i admit he also killed me we have a score 12-2:(

But its an honor to fight with the dominating tank in lvl6(smart player) he apply logic and watch how u move then he make a counterattack in all of ur moves...i also witness haluscinate vs whiskes...epic fight whiskes died.

additions
08-31-2014, 04:05 PM
Halus word:playsmart/use ur minds/dont just push buttons make some tactics and timing is the key to win a match!

DeCruxify
08-31-2014, 04:36 PM
Yup strategic thinking is important [emoji106]