PDA

View Full Version : What is the best Rogue bow?

Aviate
08-30-2014, 08:19 AM
I am level 21.

uunknownn
08-30-2014, 09:58 AM
Personally i love lurid but all depends of what lacking in stat and strategy

UndeadJudge
09-01-2014, 01:37 PM
IMO gloom/lurid/sinister if you can afford the mana loss. (These bows aren't available in "of potency" versions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Saribeau
09-01-2014, 01:49 PM
IMO gloom/lurid/sinister if you can afford the mana loss. (These bows aren't available in "of potency" versions.

this all day. or crit build shipmaster if u have max gear, 1 combo ppl with that crit

Aviate
09-02-2014, 12:39 AM
Thanks for the responses, really appreciate it :D

Arkh
09-18-2014, 10:11 AM
under lvl 36 devourer pot/brut & from 37 to 41 recurve pot/brut.

Take pot if u need intel & brut to get hp's if u have enough intel...

Saribeau
09-18-2014, 03:36 PM

devour if u just want like 1 more dmg than other bow with no crit, and no real proc. I see dev as bad imo

UndeadJudge
09-18-2014, 03:58 PM
devour if u just want like 1 more dmg than other bow with no crit, and no real proc. I see dev as bad imo

Lurid gives slightly more damage.

Arkh
09-18-2014, 05:17 PM
Lurid gives slightly more damage.

There is no lurid over lvl 18 market

so :

Devourer pot lvl 18 59.2 DPS 23 DEX 12 INT chance to proc additionnal damages
Recurve pot lvl 18 58.4 DPS 20 DEX 10 INT chance to proc weakening every 2 sec for 8 sec
Lurid brut lvl 18 57.7 DPS 21 DEX 11 STR chance to proc +5% crit on nearby allies & chance on arcane patch

as i said, devourer best stats, DPS, DEX & 2nd stats... get a chance to proc +5% crit chance statistically useless in my opinion...

UndeadJudge
09-19-2014, 05:17 AM
There is no lurid over lvl 18 market

so :

Devourer pot lvl 18 59.2 DPS 23 DEX 12 INT chance to proc additionnal damages
Recurve pot lvl 18 58.4 DPS 20 DEX 10 INT chance to proc weakening every 2 sec for 8 sec
Lurid brut lvl 18 57.7 DPS 21 DEX 11 STR chance to proc +5% crit on nearby allies & chance on arcane patch

as i said, devourer best stats, DPS, DEX & 2nd stats... get a chance to proc +5% crit chance statistically useless in my opinion...

Would you mind to only post in areas that you are aware of the subject please? It would save these twinks from getting false information.

Anyway, im pretty sure 2 dex and 1 secondary stat is "statistically useless" as well. Do you even know what the arcane patch proc does? It occasionally puts a dark ring where the player is, slowing everyone that has touched it. It's an extremely powerful slow, like Shiloh's.

Arkh
09-19-2014, 09:30 AM
Would you mind to only post in areas that you are aware of the subject please? It would save these twinks from getting false information.

Anyway, im pretty sure 2 dex and 1 secondary stat is "statistically useless" as well. Do you even know what the arcane patch proc does? It occasionally puts a dark ring where the player is, slowing everyone that has touched it. It's an extremely powerful slow, like Shiloh's.

You're the guy who speak about a bow unavailable lvl 21 troll... I compare lvl 18 because yesterday there was no lurid over lvl 18 market.

"It occasionally" u base your fight stats on occasionally ? what is the % chance of it newbie ?

So a devourer lvl 21 Have PERMANENTLY better DPS, dex & 2nd stat than an unavailable lurid 21 & far better than a lurid lvl 18.

& "occasionnally" improved damages...

Reliable builds are based on reliable known stats. DEX & DPS are.
u don't know exactly chance of u don't know exactly what for u don't know exactly how many time is not.

UndeadJudge
09-19-2014, 03:57 PM
You're the guy who speak about a bow unavailable lvl 21 troll... I compare lvl 18 because yesterday there was no lurid over lvl 18 market.

"It occasionally" u base your fight stats on occasionally ? what is the % chance of it newbie ?

So a devourer lvl 21 Have PERMANENTLY better DPS, dex & 2nd stat than an unavailable lurid 21 & far better than a lurid lvl 18.

& "occasionnally" improved damages...

Reliable builds are based on reliable known stats. DEX & DPS are.
u don't know exactly chance of u don't know exactly what for u don't know exactly how many time is not.

Uh dude you know the sinister bows were available until 31 (or 36 can't remember)...they were purchasable from a platinum chest like the tiki gear etc and scale by whatever level you were at when you bought them. Also, DPS doesn't really matter as a rogue (except in pve). The sinister bows give slightly less DPS, but slightly higher damage. And the proc is amazing in clashes.

I have no idea why you are making an argument about level 21 bows, it makes absolutely no sense.

Anyway @ OP, just get a lurid if you're a clash person or a shipmaster if you're the crit kind of guy. Devourers are too mainstream these days,

Arkh
09-20-2014, 10:06 AM
Uh dude you know the sinister bows were available until 31 (or 36 can't remember)...they were purchasable from a platinum chest like the tiki gear etc and scale by whatever level you were at when you bought them. Also, DPS doesn't really matter as a rogue (except in pve). The sinister bows give slightly less DPS, but slightly higher damage. And the proc is amazing in clashes.

I have no idea why you are making an argument about level 21 bows, it makes absolutely no sense.

Anyway @ OP, just get a lurid if you're a clash person or a shipmaster if you're the crit kind of guy. Devourers are too mainstream these days,

The guy who ask best bow is lvl 21.

"DPS doesn't really matter as a rogue" it does

& devourer bring more skills dmg than lurid or sinister...

kinzmet
09-20-2014, 01:05 PM
The guy asked for the best bow and his level 21. Doesn't mean that the bow his asking is only limited to that level, anyway to answer the question.

The best bow for rogue so far is:
Elondrian Warfare Recurve of Potency
Req: Level 41, Rogue
150.4 DPS, 54 DEX, 29 INT Chance on charged attack to create Elondrian brush, which heals allies and damage nearby enemies.
DEX +6
DEX +6
DEX +6

UndeadJudge
09-20-2014, 03:03 PM
The guy who ask best bow is lvl 21.

"DPS doesn't really matter as a rogue" it does

& devourer bring more skills dmg than lurid or sinister...

Well I don't really see anyone taking advice from the guy with a 1:2 kdr lol. And 3 dps isn't noticeable at all...that's like 1 damage on autos.

The skill damage is higher with sinister anyway...

Seriously please don't give out false info. I've been playing rogue pvp for 2 years, I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about.

Arkh
09-21-2014, 08:47 AM
Y, kinzmet, the best bow is by far mythic elondrian lvl 41...

When the guy who ask post to precise he's lvl 21, it seems logical to think it's because he want lvl 21 best bow...

Well I don't really see anyone taking advice from the guy with a 1:2 kdr lol. And 3 dps isn't noticeable at all...that's like 1 damage on autos.

The skill damage is higher with sinister anyway...

Seriously please don't give out false info. I've been playing rogue pvp for 2 years, I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about.

Sure... focus KDR on CAPTURE THE FLAG... Post a sshot of your CDR ratio in CTF troll, just for laughing...
KILLS are the goal to win the game in DTM, not in CTF kid... U can lose CTF game with 100 kills & no death...
KDR count in CTF only since Spacetime decided to count KDR as CDR for CTF in guild ranking calcul... Most of my PVP stats were before that...

Concerning bow, we will imagine proc chance is 20%, it's more than reality but it's easier to understand proc occurency impact :

LVL 30 sinister : 92.7 DPS 17 STR 33 DEX chance to proc +5% crit & arcane patch
my stats with it : 543 dex 400.7 DMG 475.8 DPS

Sinister will bring 20% proc chance to have 5% crit chance so it improve crit chance by 1%... (0.2*0.5=0.01) So it bring 1 more crit every 100 hits.
& 20% chance to have the slowing arcane patch... So 1 slowing every 5 hits.

LVL 30 Devourer : 94.6 DPS 18 INT 35 DEX chance to proc to improved damages
my stats with it : 545 dex 398.4 DMG 478 DPS

If u have 25% crit chance like me & if chance to proc is 20%, devourer bring 20 % imrpoved damages including 5% improved crit (0.25*0.2=0.05) So 1 improved crit every 20 hits

So with a 20% proc chance :

with sinister u win 2.3 DMG skills & u lose 2.2 DPS... , 1 slowing hit every 5 hits & 1 more crit hit every 100 hits
with devourer u win 2.2 DPS & u lose 2.3 DMG skills..., 1 improved damage every 5 hits including 1 improved crit every 20 hits.

Thoses bows are almost equals. Arcane patch hurt but improved damages on crit hurts too... & u was speaking about lurid, no sinister...

kinzmet
09-21-2014, 02:12 PM

When the guy who ask post to precise he's lvl 21, it seems logical to think it's because he want lvl 21 best bow...

I clearly stated the premise of my argument. The guy asked about what is the best bow, then stated his level 21. Never he mentioned it was for twinking PVP or PVE.
You see this is how you understood his question >>> What is the best bow for level 21?.
Now this is how I understood his question >>>>>>> What is the best bow? I'm still at level 21.
If you would say its logical, then we wouldn't even need to have a different point of view.

And may I add, you also thought the same thing with this post of yours

UndeadJudge
09-21-2014, 05:48 PM

Sure... focus KDR on CAPTURE THE FLAG... Post a sshot of your CDR ratio in CTF troll, just for laughing...
KILLS are the goal to win the game in DTM, not in CTF kid... U can lose CTF game with 100 kills & no death...
KDR count in CTF only since Spacetime decided to count KDR as CDR for CTF in guild ranking calcul... Most of my PVP stats were before that...

Concerning bow, we will imagine proc chance is 20%, it's more than reality but it's easier to understand proc occurency impact :

LVL 30 sinister : 92.7 DPS 17 STR 33 DEX chance to proc +5% crit & arcane patch
my stats with it : 543 dex 400.7 DMG 475.8 DPS

Sinister will bring 20% proc chance to have 5% crit chance so it improve crit chance by 1%... (0.2*0.5=0.01) So it bring 1 more crit every 100 hits.
& 20% chance to have the slowing arcane patch... So 1 slowing every 5 hits.

LVL 30 Devourer : 94.6 DPS 18 INT 35 DEX chance to proc to improved damages
my stats with it : 545 dex 398.4 DMG 478 DPS

If u have 25% crit chance like me & if chance to proc is 20%, devourer bring 20 % imrpoved damages including 5% improved crit (0.25*0.2=0.05) So 1 improved crit every 20 hits

So with a 20% proc chance :

with sinister u win 2.3 DMG skills & u lose 2.2 DPS... , 1 slowing hit every 5 hits & 1 more crit hit every 100 hits
with devourer u win 2.2 DPS & u lose 2.3 DMG skills..., 1 improved damage every 5 hits including 1 improved crit every 20 hits.

Thoses bows are almost equals. Arcane patch hurt but improved damages on crit hurts too... & u was speaking about lurid, no sinister...

1) lurid, sinister etc have the SAME STATS. They just have different names..
2) thank you for proving my point that lurid is better
3) dev bow's proc only works on autos

Arkh
09-22-2014, 11:01 AM
1) lurid, sinister etc have the SAME STATS. They just have different names..
2) thank you for proving my point that lurid is better
3) dev bow's proc only works on autos

Lurid is not better. Unlike you, I have detailed stats &procs, theses bows are almost equals...
dev proc works as lurid proc. Not more, not less.

Arkh
09-22-2014, 11:21 AM
I clearly stated the premise of my argument. The guy asked about what is the best bow, then stated his level 21. Never he mentioned it was for twinking PVP or PVE.
You see this is how you understood his question >>> What is the best bow for level 21?.
Now this is how I understood his question >>>>>>> What is the best bow? I'm still at level 21.
If you would say its logical, then we wouldn't even need to have a different point of view.

And may I add, you also thought the same thing with this post of yours

So... if u don't have 22M for mythic 41, recurve of pot 41 is better than lurid & it cost 5K...

DNFTT.

kinzmet
09-22-2014, 01:39 PM
So... if u don't have 22M for mythic 41, recurve of pot 41 is better than lurid & it cost 5K...

DNFTT.

Hes asking for the BEST... ok?

kananaskis
10-01-2014, 04:51 PM
cant afford elon bow yet but at lvl 41 i prefer raiding bow of brutality over expedition recurve potency (for pve) and for pvp lvl 22 i prefer shipmaster of tactics over umbral bru and devourer pot

Vaeriu
10-11-2014, 04:10 AM
Bows from the shuyal bow pack are amazing.
The best bows from those level vary in name, but they all look the same; red with blue outlines. The ones which are blue are bad.
They're amazing because of the proc.
Holy, that proc is probably the most controversial thing I've seen at my twink bracket aside from Samael stacking and juggernaut.
Well worth the mana loss :)