PDA

View Full Version : How many platinum should be purchased?

sechs
01-21-2011, 02:30 AM
is it necessary to purchase premium gears for later area?

how many platinum do i need, if i want to be able to play and survive in all available area?

thanks!!!

Tsarra
01-21-2011, 02:40 AM
Platinum allows you to re-customize your character at later points in the game, and it also allows you purchase vanity items which can change your character's in game appearance. It also allows you to buy game utility pieces like extra characters or additional auction slots. At higher levels, the equipment which can be found randomly within the game or purchased from the in-game Consignment Shoppe in Balefort Castle is much better than anything you can buy with platinum. The platinum equipment is very nice looking, though. (so skip the later level platinum equipment unless you want it for looks)

The 75 platinum option *should* (with Tapjoy) allow you access to all the areas for PvE. I think you are a tiny bit short to buy PvP with the 75 plat. Not sure, though...haven't bought it myself. Tapjoy allows you platinum for things like respecs (which allow you to reassign stats and skill points) and some of the other stuff I mentioned.

Hope this helps!

sechs
01-21-2011, 03:07 AM
Thanks! It's good to know that the best gears are not purchased with platinum! I mainly play PvE so it seems 75 is fine for me :)

Mind to explain a bit more about what is the additional auction slots?

Tsarra
01-21-2011, 03:45 AM
Sure. :) The number of auction slots you have determines how many items you can list on the Consignment Shoppe at once. Each character starts with one, which can get annoying really fast if you like to play the market. The Consignment Shoppe allows you to sell items when you're offline, so it's nice to have a few of these if you are finding good items to sell. Auction slots are a little pricey; 10 of them costs a whole 75 platinum, and a single one is 10. Also, these are per character.

Another thing sort of like this is your Stash. This allows you to store items, gold and potions and trade them between your characters. You start with 5 slots for this (gold and potions take up no slots), and 75 more slots are a very reasonable 10 platinum. I imagine people who keep everything would need a lot. If you expand your stash, all of your characters have access to it.

The last thing kind of like this is Inventory slots. This is actually how much you can carry with you. You start with 50 spaces, which is probably enough...another 50 spaces is only 5 plat. You buy this per character.

And the last, last thing like this are character slots. You start with 2, and each extra one is 5 plat. :)

sechs
01-21-2011, 04:15 AM
ooooh, these info HELPS, thanks a lot! :o

sechs
01-28-2011, 01:12 AM
i want to purchase some platinum but cannot find where, must i do it in game? or can i do it somewhere in this website i couldn't find?

btw, i read from this forum that a character can carry like 100+ potions, but i find that my characters never have more than 25, am i missing something?

thanks!

Royce
01-28-2011, 01:14 AM
i want to purchase some platinum but cannot find where, must i do it in game? or can i do it somewhere in this website i couldn't find?

You can buy in game or here: http://www.pocketlegends.com

sechs
01-28-2011, 01:17 AM
Thanks!!

and one last question, just making sure, if i buy an area, all my characters can enter, right?

Otukura
01-28-2011, 01:18 AM

btw, i read from this forum that a character can carry like 100+ potions, but i find that my characters never have more than 25, am i missing something?

thanks!

You need to buy potions over 25.. you get pots from chests and kills if the number is under 25. Otherwise, buy from elli, or the plat store. Ellie is much cheaper.

Unruly
01-28-2011, 01:19 AM
Quick Question, If you buy emotes for one character. Does it unlock for your others too? Or would you have to re-buy.

Physiologic
01-28-2011, 01:20 AM
Thanks!!

and one last question, just making sure, if i buy an area, all my characters can enter, right?

Yes, all your characters under the account you bought it in can enter.

Quick Question, If you buy emotes for one character. Does it unlock for your others too? Or would you have to re-buy.

Yes, all your characters under the account you bought it in can use it.

Pocket Legend
01-28-2011, 01:21 AM
Yes. The emote books are account attached. All characters on the same email will be able to use the emotes. :]

sechs
01-28-2011, 01:27 AM
i love the player base of pocket legends, whatever i asked i got an answer within minutes :)

Fyrce
01-28-2011, 02:10 AM
There are not that many plat things that are character attached. Inventory slots are one. Auction slots are another.
Most others are account attached, i.e. they apply to your account (campaigns, emotes, stash) or you can use stash to exchange items between your characters.

Otukura
01-28-2011, 02:18 AM
There are not that many plat things that are character attached. Inventory slots are one. Auction slots are another.
Most others are account attached, i.e. they apply to your account (campaigns, emotes, stash) or you can use stash to exchange items between your characters.

Meh... I tried transfering a mb in the shop.. didn't know what that was.. helm from elf to bird worked.. scim from bird to elf worked, then mb from elf to bird... sold it for 900 gold to some random guy... Q.Q