PDA

View Full Version : Pvp improvements

Jurmans
08-30-2014, 01:25 PM
Hearing this a lot lately pvp issues, I'm also getting sick of the issues pvp has.
1. Sts should put a guild member limit on each game, max of 4 in tdm and max of 5 in ctf, my guildie and I got ganged by 5 people today with 3 blockers on our side (did win a 4vs2 from them though haha).

2. Lvl differences should be smaller, I'm sick of people 2 lvls higher then me joining me, I'm lvl 7 and killing a well geared lvl 8 is almost impossible but a lvl 9 just isn't fun anymore especially not if you get ganged by 3 of them, in my opinion only 2 different lvl's should be able to join a zone so 6-7 or 7-8 in my case, this will keep games more balanced and fair.

Feedback is welcome.

Saribeau
08-30-2014, 03:44 PM
Hearing this a lot lately pvp issues, I'm also getting sick of the issues pvp has.
1. Sts should put a guild member limit on each game, max of 4 in tdm and max of 5 in ctf, my guildie and I got ganged by 5 people today with 3 blockers on our side (did win a 4vs2 from them though haha).

2. Lvl differences should be smaller, I'm sick of people 2 lvls higher then me joining me, I'm lvl 7 and killing a well geared lvl 8 is almost impossible but a lvl 9 just isn't fun anymore especially not if you get ganged by 3 of them, in my opinion only 2 different lvl's should be able to join a zone so 6-7 or 7-8 in my case, this will keep games more balanced and fair.

Feedback is welcome.

@ suggestion 1
nah. some guilds like to practice clash with each other. so no. also ganging happens. get ganged, gang back. #pvp

Idly
08-30-2014, 06:15 PM
Okay

Jurmans
08-31-2014, 03:29 AM
@ suggestion 1
nah. some guilds like to practice clash with each other. so no. also ganging happens. get ganged, gang back. #pvp

I think sts can easily add another door in the guild hall and make a guild only practice room.

Edit: I'm fine with being ganged but sts should keep it limited to one side, 5vs2 already is impossible but with 3 other people stealing the rogues hp packs it's just not funny anymore.

Jurmans
08-31-2014, 03:30 AM
Okay

Lol just because i reacted okay on ur thread doesn't mean u have to do it here to, my thread atleast suggests something and yours doesn't.

Idly
08-31-2014, 04:03 AM
Lol just because i reacted okay on ur thread doesn't mean u have to do it here to, my thread atleast suggests something and yours doesn't.

Is this the suggestions section of the forum? All I see is you trolling people all the time with pointless/irrelevant/rude comments. If my post doesn't interest you don't comment with a pointless one word 'okay' just to improve your total amount of posts.
And definitely don't cry when I do it back :*

Jurmans
08-31-2014, 04:23 AM
Is this the suggestions section of the forum? All I see is you trolling people all the time with pointless/irrelevant/rude comments. If my post doesn't interest you don't comment with a pointless one word 'okay' just to improve your total amount of posts.
And definitely don't cry when I do it back :*

Lol my total amount of posts haha.

matanofx
08-31-2014, 04:56 AM
He's got a point, you must respect other posts in order to gain respect for your own, food for thought

Anyway, regarding the lvl difference i cant disagree too much but im not a twink maybe some twinks have a different opinion than mine and yours i wanna hear what they think.

Regarding the guild blocks.. it may suck but fact is youll just have to leave the room, too many restrictions in pvp can easily ruin the fun, furthermore some guilds are fine with killing eachother in pvp with zero drama (pheonix, chivalrous union etc..)

Jurmans
08-31-2014, 05:48 AM
He's got a point, you must respect other posts in order to gain respect for your own, food for thought

Anyway, regarding the lvl difference i cant disagree too much but im not a twink maybe some twinks have a different opinion than mine and yours i wanna hear what they think.

Regarding the guild blocks.. it may suck but fact is youll just have to leave the room, too many restrictions in pvp can easily ruin the fun, furthermore some guilds are fine with killing eachother in pvp with zero drama (pheonix, chivalrous union etc..)

Kk thx for the feedback.

His post was something that you would just say in your guild chat (no real point behind it), and if he had said it in guild chat I also would've just said okay.

Arachnophobik
08-31-2014, 07:15 AM
What sucks about leaving is when you join a ctf room sometimes u get directed to the match you just left. Maybe sts shud make it go like if a player leaves a pvp room and joins a new pvp room in less than 15 secs he should be redirected into a different match. Just a thought tho.