PDA

View Full Version : Elondrian Warfare Bow of Potency PROC Issue!

Madnex
08-30-2014, 04:23 PM
I also want to include some additional details about the Mythic Weapons that will be found in the mystical sylvan realm of Elondria during the Ursoth's Assault Event.

These weapons are still in development, but are mostly done. We welcome your feedback.

Elondrian Recurve Bow
It is a Mythic rarity level 41 Rogue weapon.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=89419&stc=1

When you fight with it, it also has a chance on attack to proc a large bush which spawn randomly around the bow weilder. Standing (hiding?) in this bush will apply a heal over time effect and remove snare or stunned effects from allies. If you are crafty and draw your enemies through these magic bushes, they will put a damage over time effect on those enemies.

I'll cut to the chase; the movement-impairing effect invulnerability that rogues were promised if they stand in the bushes is not working. I was both rooted by the Elondrian Gnarled gun proc while standing on it to heal AND even stunned from a simple charged Fireball while also clearly standing in the middle of it.

(I'm going to make a suggestion topic on how to improve the bush proc so it actually does something more than being a random decoration around the rogue).

Until then, can someone look into this?

Thanks in advance.

Visiting
08-30-2014, 09:15 PM
#BuffRogues2014?
And it says on allies, not on yourself js...

Derezzzed
08-30-2014, 09:34 PM
#BuffRogues2014?
And it says on allies, not on yourself js...

It doesn't work period, even on allies

Visiting
08-30-2014, 09:42 PM
It doesn't work period, even on allies

Have you tested in pve as well? Because the OP only showed it from a Pvp perspective :(

Bless
08-30-2014, 09:43 PM
#BuffRogues2014?
And it says on allies, not on yourself js... It's not a buff it's a fix.

I'm sure the removal of movement impairing effects isn't intended for allies only, because that would be illogical, why? Because a. The buff is casted by you and should prioritise you first and b. Because currently, no buffs in the game buff only your allies (they all buff either you only or you + allies).

This bug was probably overlooked since the description doesn't include this detail, nonetheless I'm expecting a fix since the Bulwark and the Rifle have 2 procs whilst the Bow only has one -.-

Visiting
08-30-2014, 09:59 PM
I hope Sts sees this and fixes with the Bulwark/Planar update :)

Madnex
08-31-2014, 08:49 AM
Historically, wherever you read the word "allies", whatever effects/buffs are promised include YOU in them.

So yes, we should be expecting this bush proc to be fixed. It's not OP at all in PvP because from the time it spawns till you can actually jump in it, you only get one-two seconds of the healing at the best scenario because you must prioritize getting to your medic packs. Simple.

More details on the mythic weapon analysis-comparison topic in Suggestions.

GoodSyntax
08-31-2014, 08:56 AM
Could we also get this PROC on any charged attack, not just auto?

Madnex
08-31-2014, 01:53 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?173014-Mythic-Weapons-Comparison

I decided to post it on the correct section despite the lack of attention it will probably get because it didn't debute in General. Oh well.

Please move your opinions and responses there. Thanks.