PDA

View Full Version : Sound on nvidia shield

Banzer
08-30-2014, 07:56 PM
I have the nvidia shield tablet which uses the android op sys. The sound on star legends cracks and sounds bad despite volume level changes and even using headphones. When I play on my ipad 2 the sound is perfect. There are times I would prefer the shield and was wondering if this issue was known or not. By the way I didn't mind making in app purchases because you allow the use of one account on different devices unlike some very greedy companies that don't allow purchase transfers between devices. Can u say lameloft? Anyway, thought this sound issue was unusual any help would be appreciated. Peace.

Banzer
08-31-2014, 11:06 AM
Ok read the sound issues thread and it seems to be android related and not just the shield, guess I'm lucky to also have an ipad so I will use that until this is resolved if ever. Pretty lame for android users, it does make you think your speakers are broken but the headphones do it so it's the software. Guess the android staff is probably just one port guy in the back room since the issue is so easily replicated. lots of used iPads around and fortunately the game transfers accounts from one device to another. Still it really does inhale wind.

Xxnavysealxx
08-31-2014, 01:04 PM
Lol you guys have sound on?????

Burninglamp
08-31-2014, 06:49 PM
Lol you guys have sound on?????

I never turn on sound

Banzer
09-01-2014, 07:35 PM
A game without sound is only half a game.

Burninglamp
09-01-2014, 07:41 PM
A game without sound is only half a game.

I find the sounds annoying and too loud, especially the emotes. Get so annoyed with the crying one anD the laughing one

Banzer
09-01-2014, 07:42 PM
Really kinda stupid to belittle sound, I suppose if you are deaf it wouldn't matter to u or playing at work or late at night, personally I prefer Bose Bluetooth speakers or headphones, replacing game music with my own is also good but yeah sound is a requirement for me. Do trolls have ears?

Banzer
09-01-2014, 07:44 PM
Trolls use emotes to harass, better off with a password protected game.

Conquered
09-05-2014, 05:07 AM
All your awesome Music on your tablet while playing SL is <3