PDA

View Full Version : Fix Juggernaut 2 Months Later!

Hue
08-31-2014, 07:56 AM
Dear Developers,

Time of release: 07-01-2014, 12:03 PM --- Ursoth event: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?162032-Ursoth-s-Assault-is-LIVE!-Watch-This-Video-to-Learn-How-to-Use-the-Event-System

2 Months later we are still waiting!

Not sure through the countless amount of feedback we give or the numerous amount of forum spam, but just double checking that your aware of the juggernaut bug, you know the skill for warriors, the upgrade: Unstoppable? I'll give you the description just in case it slipped your code: "Charged Juggernaut removes movement-impairing effects" is there any reason why the mage gun proc is able to root us for however amount of seconds after jugg has been charged? Does the upgrade need a short P.S at the end " Mage Gun proc excluded".

This is a disgrace, its a simple bug fix, no rewriting of hundreds of lines of code, there's no reason for it to take 2 months to just patch a single bug, which I'm sure your WELL aware of get it together.

Stop releasing content and start paying attention to the things that need attention in game and on forums.

Dish out infractions if will, I'm tired or seeing posts from the community over and over and over, about the same issues or different, and they just get completely ignored. Just like this one.

Samhayne
08-31-2014, 08:06 AM
Thanks for the heads up. Honestly, this is the first I had heard of it. I will talk with Carapace about it.

lambofgod
08-31-2014, 10:07 AM
Moreover, elixir at pvp need to be fixed ASAP. Pay to win scenario isn't good at all.

Ihateppl
08-31-2014, 11:07 AM
Moreover, elixir at pvp need to be fixed ASAP. Pay to win scenario isn't good at all.

:0 I didn't know you had a forums acct lamb.

Madnex
08-31-2014, 11:34 AM
Root proc overrides any type of immunity, not just from juggernaut but also razor shield and Elondrian bush proc from myth bow.

lambofgod
08-31-2014, 02:43 PM
:0 I didn't know you had a forums acct lamb.

Bond 007 ;-)

Hue
08-31-2014, 08:51 PM

Yeah this is silly even though, It fades after you die a whole team using a 15% damage reduction and 25% damage bonus, is unbeatable.

lambofgod
09-01-2014, 07:59 AM
Yeah this is silly even though, It fades after you die a whole team using a 15% damage reduction and 25% damage bonus, is unbeatable.

There r so many ridiculous issues at this moment but still devs r not aware of the fact that those things affects the perception. Most discussed issue is about the class balance. Some class r simply ruling all over pvp meanwhile another class is a side kick. Take an example at level 6 twink. let's say a warrior with abaddon with that armour base, goblin ring and that armour base, living will set and jugg and horn. Let's add up some more buff. Say elixir 15 per damage reduction and 30 percent damage buff. So basically what we gonna look at is < king of the hill> or so called < immortal mode>. This is simply Zzzzzzz.

Samhayne
09-02-2014, 03:27 PM

Elixir 1 time use in PvP is fixed in the next game client that has the Planar Arena. Should be live in the near future.

lambofgod
09-02-2014, 04:21 PM
Elixir 1 time use in PvP is fixed in the next game client that has the Planar Arena. Should be live in the near future.

Thank you very much. It's good to hear about bugs getting fixed.

Madnex
09-02-2014, 04:23 PM
Good but also rare. Thanks though! :)

Valkiryas
09-02-2014, 04:57 PM
Yes I saw some people using elixir but I didn't know that It works ... I remember that STS Patched this Inssue ins 2012 at the relesease of PvP no?

Edit: New way to pvp Elixir ....

Kreasadriii
09-03-2014, 02:02 AM
Yeah.. Glad to hear elixir bug in PvP will be removed soon.
Fairplay will coming up :D

Haligali
09-03-2014, 02:59 AM
Fix stun immunity 1 year later also please.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?169213-Maul-proc-ignores-stun-immunity