PDA

View Full Version : I miss them oldies ;(

KingFu
01-21-2011, 08:51 AM
Kossi dug up my thread (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?2031-Some-of-the-coolest-people-you-will-ever-meet!) a very old one. I was looking at it, and noticed, a ton of these people left:/

Here's some of the names I noticed and miss:(

Ozziecodie - One of the funniest, most random guys PL has ever seen. Spend 5 minutes with him and you'll have to change your pants from laughing;)

Tehmasteri - Another funny guy, but still so very chillax. Close buddy of mine

Uriyah - This guy was the best!! He was one of my closest friends! Sadly, he got shipped off to naval training and I haven't seen him since:/

Djinn - Pretty awesome, chill guy, I used to hand out with him and Loso back in the day. They were cool, we were gonna start a guild, but sadly the roadmap didn't fallow through.

Loso - Used to have the most kills in game, and quit a pretty long time ago, and is still on leaders I believe. He had about 60K kills in 1.3 or so. He was so fun to chill with in town.

Faico - I almost missed him! His name looked so familiar! He was just the best, such an awesome guy to chill in FH with!

Duciel - An oldie that was a fun forum goer. I miss him:/

Legendlouie - I saw him on not too long ago, I know he played ao3, but I haven't seen him lately. Back in the day, we'd always chill, and mess around in FH. He was really cool.

Pretty much the only guys I really remember on that list that are gone. I remember KOTB (kingofthebear) a little bit, and of course no one can forget gwendaline that was around when she was;)

Anyways, anyone know what happened to any of these guys? I only know where Uriyah went, who was one if my best buds. I miss them all lol.

RedRyder
01-21-2011, 11:34 AM
Gwen was a REAL handful. She always spoke in the third person haha she was great. Funniest friend I had.
With the exeption of djinn and faico I remember the other guys too.

Can't forget jackaloops (he introduced the concept of farming to players in the game)
Reaper
Cheshirepoet
Esus (he suddenly dissapeared)

And welcome back to Xanthia, memphizz and xrox
They give me hope of the other oldies coming back :D

KingFu
01-21-2011, 12:07 PM
I miss Esus soooo much. He was a really good friend of mine. I talked to him one day and he mentioned how he might quit. He said he'd give me all his items, but I said I didn't want him and talked him out of it. One months later he just disappeared:/

I am glad roxxy and xanthia are back though!

Prest87
01-21-2011, 02:07 PM
So many oldies gone :(

Residentevil
01-21-2011, 05:55 PM
Esus is loso.....

KingFu
01-21-2011, 05:58 PM
Esus is loso.....

No. Esus was Kangol, and Glyph. They were two separate people:) You can check his forum sig and it just has 3 IGNs, not to mention I was very close to Esus.

flaimdude
01-21-2011, 06:00 PM
Sup dawgs.

Draq
01-21-2011, 06:02 PM
Yeah esus was cool. Loso never talked to me

Zeus
01-21-2011, 06:05 PM
You know who I miss? Rebel!!!!!!!

Draq
01-21-2011, 06:06 PM
I didnt have any good friends in the beginning.

Zeus
01-21-2011, 06:11 PM
Neither did I :), I was a loner and nobody in the beginning.

icantgetkills
01-21-2011, 06:18 PM
yer so many people have left :/ wb ladygaga and pokerface from fnord if they changed there names where r they ^_^ always played with them

DawnInfinity
01-21-2011, 07:20 PM
Neither did I :), I was a loner and nobody in the beginning.

you knew me! ;)

Pharcyde
01-21-2011, 07:21 PM
watch em all come back with 1.7 ;)

Zeus
01-21-2011, 07:37 PM
you knew me! ;)

Ya that's right I did. Btw I love your sig bah hahahaha. David is hilarious

Residentevil
01-21-2011, 08:05 PM
I was a good bear since the beginning lol, got complimented a bit on my ratio which was like 300:1 at the time :P but i didnt know anyone well until lone.

KingFu
01-21-2011, 08:46 PM
Ya that's right I did. Btw I love your sig bah hahahaha. David is hilarious

Ty. Ty. You're too kind. Now check your inbox plz :D

Hmm, my first really good pl friend, I can hardly remember. One of them was probably tehmasteri, or uriyah. Back in 25 cap days.

Prest87
01-21-2011, 11:20 PM
Is rebel gone too, Have seen him pop up in some threads lately. Could just be old post...