PDA

View Full Version : PVP Rebalance?

IamBored
01-21-2011, 09:45 AM
Could we increase the HP of each character so people don't get one shot anymore? With more HP it take longer for player to die and in a way more skills will be used. I would like to see a team where bear, archer, and enchantress work together to setup combo (beckon, nightmare/weakness, scream, root, lighting, etc...). Right now I think it's impossible because player die so fast from one shot combo. With more HP it require more team work to win. To offset the increase of HP, we can also increase the damage from NPC hit to not affect PVE. For example if bear have 100HP and NPC hit for 10 damage. If we increase the HP to 1000 also increase NPC hit to 100, so when everything is equal 10 hits will get the bear killed with 1000 or 100 HP.

Tree Dude
01-21-2011, 02:47 PM
Balance is not quite as simple as you think. Almost every MMO struggles with balance. You cannot just increase damage to compensate because there are other factors like armor.

I agree we need another rebalance for PvP, but I do not think it is going to happen any time soon. I think the main focus right now is on PvE. As far as I see it mages need a nerf and wars need taunt to generate a lot more threat so they can hold aggro effectively.

Thelonearcher
01-21-2011, 03:48 PM
Be pateint 1.7 will be here soon along with a new campaign everything is nerfed so they can continue makeing things better or else it would be all insanely overpowered. They know what there doing.