PDA

View Full Version : Letter to the comunity of AL

cami
08-31-2014, 02:09 PM
Hello,

Bored, my new word I'm starting to learn in this game.

- The Grand Lockeds Crates of the watch, low price, its price is even lower than a golden chest puzzlebox a ribbit a silver golden dragon, an aspen, I ask the community to think a little, in these chests is a possibility that things appear arcanes and Mythics.
- No one expects on a map, I have shamed and anger that others can not wait to kill for example on the map more famous "Breckenrigde" encerio it costs them, I think STS should increase the life of these mobs to so delay more to kill them, in elite is the same thing, you die when boss have 20% and no one can expect, he is better in party, but where are These values? it really make go out of game.
- Farm things on elite is impossible lag is hateful, the chance of worst drop, I was performed 9 times Caves of Tarewa and just get green things, and the most horrible thing is RECEIVE arcane parchament # 2 when you already have -.-, STS please do not let it fall again, and if you already have.

Yesterday I did an experiment, all day farm in elites, Suyal sand hauntle, and the worst is that I lose more than I win, the elixir kit are more expensive than locked by God.

- I am obliged to be merchant, because apparently that if you give money, and quite, I must join to become something that always hate.
- PVP unbearable, and I do not like "Gang" seems a rule, everyone does, even the richest people will not say names.
(but watch, one of these days I'll catch the hands in the dough and the will to record.)
- It seems that the only good thing are the events so only richs always stay with the awards tables.
- Things that need to "refresh" the halls, the same different color style that's what I see, there are different ways to make them lol. Hauntle this lag also needs changes.

I do not see what the game is that it promotes values​​, can put the most excellent filter the world but that will not change the shape of people.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ATT: Cami

lethaljade
08-31-2014, 03:39 PM
I totally agree with the arcane parchment loot, they shouldn't stack ! Ive looted at least 10 its a pain.

Visiting
08-31-2014, 04:20 PM
I'd be okay if parchment were like teeth and were a nice bonus that I could liquadate for 5k AND still have the chance to get real loot...