PDA

View Full Version : Cant do anything playing PvP -.-

Archyon
08-31-2014, 04:06 PM
Hi, everytime I play PvP I always get killed and cant deal damage to the enemy. Why? I am playing as Rogue and I am lvl 22. I always put my points in Dexterity and I have a bow as Weapon, I think I am doing It right. Why I cant do anything in PvP???

obee
08-31-2014, 04:47 PM
Maybe it's your build, and maybe you don't have the best gear. Check rogue section for good builds and stuff

aquascaper
08-31-2014, 09:00 PM
Hi, everytime I play PvP I always get killed and cant deal damage to the enemy. Why? I am playing as Rogue and I am lvl 22. I always put my points in Dexterity and I have a bow as Weapon, I think I am doing It right. Why I cant do anything in PvP???

Are you a twink? Many people do something called "twinking". Basically, they stay at a low level and buy the best gear/pets for tons of gold. Twinks are really OP compared to everyone else, so you may be just getting killed by twinks (if you aren't one yourself). Good luck!

Bigboyblue
09-02-2014, 06:25 AM
^^^^ This. Either you spend 500k minimum for descent gear or be food for the people who have. No level is safe anymore. People twink from level 1-41.