PDA

View Full Version : Prices of 77 sets

XghostzX
08-31-2014, 04:22 PM
Heyo,

Wondering if these 77 sets are going to go down in price anytime soon. And by go down I mean realllyyyy go down, because farming up 10 mill gold is impossible for me.

Any speculations?

iceQueen69
08-31-2014, 04:26 PM
borrow a friends indefinitely (:

Sheugokin
08-31-2014, 04:30 PM
Heyo,

Wondering if these 77 sets are going to go down in price anytime soon. And by go down I mean realllyyyy go down, because farming up 10 mill gold is impossible for me.

Any speculations?

I bought mine for 8 mil lol.

XghostzX
08-31-2014, 07:35 PM
I bought mine for 8 mil lol.

oyeee

Luca Alessandro Bamba
08-31-2014, 09:33 PM
They already went down in price. They're gonna stay pricy this week as there's a lot of demand from the new double exp weekend cappers,than because of the new 77s the supply will increase and lower the prices more.

Inviato dal mio ASUS Transformer Pad TF300TL utilizzando Tapatalk

Disobediant
08-31-2014, 10:54 PM
I hope they go down, Id like to have a l77 set for my characters, and at those prices I dont see how most casual players like myself can get those items. I know I know, others say "well go do some farming fool, its what we all did to get them" and to that i say, I really don't have the time to sit and farm. I like many players purchase our sets and items by merching and making deals when the market fluctuates. So I hope the prices drop in the weeks to come. Maybe when they discontinue the Elite items I'll be able to make some money off all of those that I have.

Rescind
08-31-2014, 11:22 PM
Idk I just farm 30mins a day. So far I've farmed 4 magical essences, runed 77 cap, runed 77 wand, and runed 77 bracer . All I need is some magical essences and the armor.

iiirootzz
09-01-2014, 01:25 AM
Idk I just farm 30mins a day. So far I've farmed 4 magical essences, runed 77 cap, runed 77 wand, and runed 77 bracer . All I need is some magical essences and the armor.

Any tips on where to farm and with what.

Also which level you've seen most effective?

Riccits
09-01-2014, 05:11 AM

Konzites Domain. 3 drops at boss.

ya everthing going down, but theres a big demand for essences, they seems to keep prices up

Altaïr Rik Strife Ezio
09-01-2014, 05:42 AM
To be honest, the current demand is mostly for pvp and people who want to get the flashy looks in game. But as we all know, as more people cap, there will be more drops, more undercuts in CS and more drops in prices.

So I expect a massive fall in prices in around a month and a half from now, expect the bow set to down down at around 7m in another month or two's time.

Rescind
09-01-2014, 10:11 AM

I either use a combo elixir for daily or thrash. A good team with Full thrash party= pretty fast runs. I run konzite as riccit explained. Most parties want a full thrash run though. Also it's all on luck. Some use shamrock thrash but I prefer regular thrash with my bigger luck

Stevenmc
09-01-2014, 11:41 AM
I got a magical Essenes my second run without using any elixir. Luck or are the drop rated better than BSM?

Rescind
09-01-2014, 12:20 PM
I got a magical Essenes my second run without using any elixir. Luck or are the drop rated better than BSM?

Definitely better than bsm. Drops are quite frequent.

XghostzX
09-01-2014, 06:50 PM
I need to get a farming team