PDA

View Full Version : questions about hammerjaw

kickazzrogue
08-31-2014, 07:01 PM
Im just curious but it seems to me that hammerjaw and glacian will be a useless pet. At the rate new pets are comming out with legendary pets getting stronger will hammerjawand glacian become useless? Dovabears stats easily compare to glacian and hammerjaw already and in my eyes i see no reason to waste gold on a pet like this. whats the point of having a arcane pet if a legendary pet or mythic will be stronger. Maybe something for sts to work on in the future keep the balance of pets in order lol

Mysticalnova
09-01-2014, 12:33 AM
Glacian and Hammerjaw and other Arcane Pets have a better ability then legendary pets. It's also useful in clashes to boost your teams stats.

Xeusx
09-01-2014, 02:16 AM
Keep in mind that Hammerjaw and Glacian is very good in low level twink.

SacredKnight
09-01-2014, 02:33 AM
Well, if you don't want Hammerjaw or Glacian... be sure to throw their eggs my way :)

senyormagica
09-01-2014, 03:05 AM
hjaw still best for mage compared to dova

kickazzrogue
09-01-2014, 05:11 AM
I know they are good my prob is. is this gonna be a ineffective pet by the time they come out with a new legend pet or mythic pet or will weaker arcane pets like hj and glacian hold there arcane value or will they be diminshed by new legend mythic pets im not rich so i dont wanna waste gold on a pet that may become almost useless or do you think they will hold their arcane value and stay pretty op pets

Xeusx
09-01-2014, 05:48 AM
I know they are good my prob is. is this gonna be a ineffective pet by the time they come out with a new legend pet or mythic pet or will weaker arcane pets like hj and glacian hold there arcane value or will they be diminshed by new legend mythic pets im not rich so i dont wanna waste gold on a pet that may become almost useless or do you think they will hold their arcane value and stay pretty op pets
They are old arcane pet, we don't know what pets which can beat Hammerjaw and Glacian.

ishr
09-01-2014, 01:56 PM
about glacian buff even ribbit crit is useless bro... hj and glac both still good pets...

Kakashis
09-01-2014, 02:12 PM
In my opinion, dovabear is better for rogue in twink pvp already. Sure you lose a but of crit, but the increase in damage and mana Regen is second to none.

kickazzrogue
09-01-2014, 06:30 PM
Thx for input i opened hj anyways so o well if hes useless oneday lol

Kreasadriii
09-02-2014, 11:11 AM
no worries.. both pet are good pet :)
just do not feed them "ever" lol

Dwakell
09-03-2014, 03:55 PM
Dude you are totaly true! Legendary pets going to be better with Arcane pets thats LOL!

Arrowz
09-05-2014, 07:11 AM
In my opinion, dovabear is better for rogue in twink pvp already. Sure you lose a but of crit, but the increase in damage and mana Regen is second to none.
Glacian has just as much mana regen and dova dmg does nothing in ctf. And for rogues dmg hurts but crits kill. At twink lvl dova AA is pretty much useless while glacian boosts ur stats and armor and i think it gives mana back maybe. At twink lvls glacian >>>>>>>> dova for rogues. They may release legendary pets with good stats but the AA is what makes arcane pets what they are, Arcane

ChillyPepper
09-06-2014, 07:21 AM
hjaw still best for mage compared to dova
Slag.. the tru love

Caabatric
09-06-2014, 11:40 PM
Slag.. the tru love
hehe same
As for the arcane pets did you even see dova's aa terrible for legendary pet. I prefer ethyl and he cost like 7k

-no
09-07-2014, 10:48 AM
Recently got hj. Definitely a superior pet to the comparable dova. Dova looks nice on stats. But lacks a solid aa.

Hj passives are also very good. It stuns pretty often.

Something else, arcane pets have higher dmage than legendaries, and so far keep getting new abilities. Unlike legendary.

Soundlesskill
09-10-2014, 12:32 AM
I suspect HJ's crit chance on AA, is higher than told. I nearly crit everytime it's used.

Ihateppl
09-10-2014, 12:29 PM
Newbs get 1 good legendary pet, and they think its more pro then any other thing out there.

epicrrr
09-12-2014, 03:01 AM
Hammerjaw is a good item investment still better than all pet except sam nekro and sns.

Elektra.
09-13-2014, 02:10 AM
Like what soundlesskill said.
I've samael on my endgame rogue, but other rogues using hj can still easily combo-kill me..especially when they activate its AA ability.

Kingofninjas
09-17-2014, 06:39 PM
Hammerjaw is a good item investment still better than all pet except sam nekro and sns.
Not true. Dovabears base stats make it more powerful than hammerjaw, especially on twink levels. Hammerjaw is now officially a dead pet.