PDA

View Full Version : The thing about rogues

obee
08-31-2014, 09:36 PM
So I was wondering, if sts keeps having level caps, how are they gonna deal with rogues? Soon they are gonna have 100% critical and like 120% dodge. Same for tanks, 10k health, and all mages have is some mana, and dmg which rogues have to (dmg)

Hallweeen
08-31-2014, 09:38 PM
they will probably try to level it out with gear and everything to make it "balanced". isnt this season rogues season anyways?

Instanthumor
08-31-2014, 09:51 PM
isnt this season rogues season anyways?

It's mage season

Zeus
08-31-2014, 10:15 PM
It's mage season

Actually, Shuyal was Mage season.

Arachnophobik
08-31-2014, 10:19 PM
i've thought of that long ago. doesnt bother me for the higher stats on all classes since it'll probably be even out. what gets me is what if rogues get 100% crit. pvp will be full of rogues one shotting everyone

Hallweeen
08-31-2014, 10:23 PM
i've thought of that long ago. doesnt bother me for the higher stats on all classes since it'll probably be even out. what gets me is what if rogues get 100% crit. pvp will be full of rogues one shotting everyone

haha thatll be funny to watch (not funny if its you though) .... 1v1? sure.... both aimed shot, either who shot first or itll say : she killled he and he killed she lol

Hallweeen
08-31-2014, 10:31 PM
i knew i was right!! :)

Instanthumor
08-31-2014, 10:34 PM

I didn't say Shuyal wasn't mage season. As a mage, 41 is easier than 36. When equally geared, a decent mage would drop a warrior or rogue in terms of 1v1.

Hallweeen
08-31-2014, 10:48 PM
I didn't say Shuyal wasn't mage season. As a mage, 41 is easier than 36. When equally geared, a decent mage would drop a warrior or rogue in terms of 1v1.

true. especially with stun. i dont pvp much (im not that good) but when i do the mage always stuns me :/

Fauksuras
08-31-2014, 10:51 PM
I dont understand why a season should be devoted for a class to be stronger. Balance is more fun.

Kreasadriii
08-31-2014, 11:06 PM
I dont understand why a season should be devoted for a class to be stronger. Balance is more fun.

Maybe its affected by the perception too such as in each season have special drop from elite golden chest.
Rogue > Hooks in Elite Golden Pirates
Warrior > Maul in Elite Golden Warchest
Mage > Kershal in Elite Golden Puzzlebox

Maybe... only my opinion :p

Hallweeen
09-01-2014, 09:51 AM

Maybe its affected by the perception too such as in each season have special drop from elite golden chest.
Rogue > Hooks in Elite Golden Pirates
Warrior > Maul in Elite Golden Warchest
Mage > Kershal in Elite Golden Puzzlebox

Maybe... only my opinion :p

Whats in elite golden dragonscale boxes that belong ro rogues?

matanofx
09-01-2014, 10:11 AM
Whats in elite golden dragonscale boxes that belong ro rogues?

Nothing, this isnt officially rogue season but with the new bow that gives rogues range and lots of damage, rogues can rule =] (they did any other season) but you can ask them how much they like the new mythic bow.

I think pvp is pretty fun now for all classes, specially if you got pvp spec and not like me with 6 skills cause i also farm elites, only problem is rich=win poor=lose

Ecnivo
09-03-2014, 05:11 PM
Well, abit off topic, it would be nice if spacetime let us upgrade our mythic one more time since the cap is on 41 now

obee
09-03-2014, 05:34 PM
Well, abit off topic, it would be nice if spacetime let us upgrade our mythic one more time since the cap is on 41 now

Mythic should be outdated by next expansion

Ecnivo
09-03-2014, 10:02 PM
Mythic should be outdated by next expansion
Yeaaaah, and I spent more than 2 million golds for it [emoji21]

Ebezaanec
09-03-2014, 10:12 PM
Yeaaaah, and I spent more than 2 million golds for it [emoji21]

Some people spent way more that on it, months ago. They are very cheap now, anyways.

Besides... The elite economy stinks because no one farms for gear now.. Ursoth gear triumphs over Magma gear and mythic gear is still competitive. Yes, you don't have to work for good gear, but then no one will either.

MoloToha
09-04-2014, 08:53 AM
With discovery of skill switching, warriors owned at 36, so it was actually second warrior season :D

Endkey
09-04-2014, 08:59 AM
We should be getting arcane weapons which sacrifice one stat for getting other..nowdays arcane weapon..u only see the + in every thing..It should be like, if u wanna get +150dmg then sacrifice 20 crit..i think thats fair isnt it?

luketgage
09-05-2014, 04:51 PM
Well mages are still very strong and if you use the right skills than you WILL be strong enough to take tank or rogue