PDA

View Full Version : Please help me find a Home (Guild)

IGN Ozzy
08-31-2014, 10:39 PM
I'm looking for an actual decent Guild of which people are laid back, mature, and respect one another etc... I heard Average Joes is a great Guild for this but i can never seem to get any contact with any of them. I'm a lvl 1 Rogue but i do have alot pf experience in the game. Not to mention my IGN is of an original name, so why not have me? :) I'm very mature, laid back, and i have a huge sense of humor. I give advice all the time to people who need it/ask. I have a clean record of not getting reported or no mutes. Can anyone just help this lonely amazing guy find a Guild of which i can call a home? Thank you...

Omgmarvel
09-12-2014, 06:41 PM
Try to talk to sheener and join if you still don't have one

ColdBlahd
09-20-2014, 08:19 PM
Bump? :D

Sheener
09-20-2014, 09:26 PM
Try to talk to sheener and join if you still don't have one

Wow thanks for mentioning me. I am always looking for more members. Find one of my officers

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?164172-Sheener

Zylx
09-21-2014, 01:45 AM
Is average joes still even active today?

Dex_addict
09-21-2014, 04:40 AM
I'm looking for an actual decent Guild of which people are laid back, mature, and respect one another etc... I heard Average Joes is a great Guild for this but i can never seem to get any contact with any of them. I'm a lvl 1 Rogue but i do have alot pf experience in the game. Not to mention my IGN is of an original name, so why not have me? :) I'm very mature, laid back, and i have a huge sense of humor. I give advice all the time to people who need it/ask. I have a clean record of not getting reported or no mutes. Can anyone just help this lonely amazing guy find a Guild of which i can call a home? Thank you...

Hi Ozzy, did you say you are level 1 or is this a typo lol?
Please feel free to check out our guild page <Eutopia> "Greatness deifined by friendship."
We are a "family like" fun guild that enjoy running elites etc (although mainly all lvl 41's so we do have a lvl restriction of 31+ in place mainly to prevent lower levels feeling a little lost within a guild of 41"s!) If you are planning on level capping..and doing it fairly quickly (without asking members to run you through, although we are happy to offer boss help) then I would be happy to have you here. Any questions just ask ;)