PDA

View Full Version : Group invitations

Alouqua
01-21-2011, 02:11 PM
I don't really like the fact that just anyone can join your group, because you can get the occassinal person that will join then just stand there and make you do all the work. I think in order to join a group you should have to send an invitation to be accepted or declined by the player you are trying to join. I can't seem to find a way to get people out of my group that I don't want there, either. There is no "leave group" option for me when another player joins my group. I just don't like people "mooching" off me when we should all equally work at the game to help each other out.

Cabero
01-21-2011, 02:20 PM
If your the host just click on their name in the top left of your screen and a window will come up with a boot button.

Tree Dude
01-21-2011, 02:40 PM
It has been suggested before. A proper party system would rock, I have yet to see a dev comment on it though.

Alouqua
01-21-2011, 05:42 PM
I mean when I am not the host, when people randomly click on me and I'm instantly in a group :/ I really think this game does need a proper party system. It's a pretty sweet game besides that.