PDA

View Full Version : Don't worry, I'm not a crazy stalker

Pandamoni
01-21-2011, 02:50 PM
If I see you in game I might do a quick, excited "hey there! I've seen you in the forums!" and run off. lol. I'm easily excited and it makes my day to see people I've seen here. Don't worry, I'm not a weirdo, just kind of a dork.

Echelong
01-21-2011, 02:54 PM
I'll keep a restraining order just in case....

/jk (just in case too)

Ptoast
01-21-2011, 02:57 PM
You didn't happen to see Conan last night, did you?

Anyway, only a stalker would open up like that.

Pandamoni
01-21-2011, 02:58 PM
lol, darn, you guys have figured me out.

Must. find. new. ways. to. stalk.

Sky../
01-21-2011, 06:38 PM
Lol funny. I almost did the same to you last night (or was it the other night)

ThaGod
01-21-2011, 06:39 PM
I suggest making random forum accounts, then pretending to be someone else...

Otukura
01-21-2011, 07:17 PM
I do the same thing.

Pandamoni
01-22-2011, 12:47 AM
Lol funny. I almost did the same to you last night (or was it the other night)

You should if you see me again... That goes for anyone. I'll get totally excited (they like me, they really like me) lol

Glad to know I'm not the only one otukura!

RedRyder
01-22-2011, 12:54 AM
You should if you see me again... That goes for anyone. I'll get totally excited (they like me, they really like me) lol

Glad to know I'm not the only one otukura!

Pshh I get pm's all the time In game from people recognizing me from here or the Facebook fan page. I'm like a celebrity B)

Pandamoni
01-22-2011, 01:01 AM
Pshh I get pm's all the time In game from people recognizing me from here or the Facebook fan page. I'm like a celebrity B)

You say that like it's a joke. I was actually going to say something about getting an autograph last night when I saw a few people (just kidding). I'm so lucky I don't live in Hollywood. I'd be one of those annoying people with my own little autograph book chasing celebrities around town. Well, maybe not, but it is kind of the similar, "oooh! that person's famous on the forums!" feeling :D

FluffNStuff
01-22-2011, 01:41 AM
ThaGod, I did that, and it did not turn to well. I kept arguing with my other personality and it got banned, so to be safe, just stick with one account.

ThaGod
01-22-2011, 08:50 AM
ThaGod, I did that, and it did not turn to well. I kept arguing with my other personality and it got banned, so to be safe, just stick with one account.

well as long as i keep only one browser with the forums open, i think im safe... i mean, stalkers are safe.

FluffNStuff
01-22-2011, 11:45 AM
I had firefox (main) and safari with hunnyhunter. Good thing it ended before hunnysniper popped up on chrome ;)

Cabero
01-22-2011, 12:20 PM
I had firefox (main) and safari with hunnyhunter. Good thing it ended before hunnysniper popped up on chrome ;)

/thinks someone is really crazy

/backs away slowly

lol j/k :p

cuard
01-22-2011, 02:06 PM
Omg ur a crazy stalker...

RedRyder
01-22-2011, 05:56 PM
You say that like it's a joke. I was actually going to say something about getting an autograph last night when I saw a few people (just kidding). I'm so lucky I don't live in Hollywood. I'd be one of those annoying people with my own little autograph book chasing celebrities around town. Well, maybe not, but it is kind of the similar, "oooh! that person's famous on the forums!" feeling :D

Sadly it's not a joke :/ well I don't consider myself a celebrity (that part was jokingly) but I do get pm's Everytime I log in

Otukura
01-22-2011, 08:55 PM
I have a separate proxy on Safari... so if I did that it would look like it's between two computers :D

last350
01-22-2011, 09:17 PM
lol, this is a great thread. btw, best way to do multiples is to own multiple computers. up to 7 laptops and a desktop atm. so i could theoretically open a thread and have a full blown conversation with myself. thankfully i'm not THAT crazy. rofl

Otukura
01-22-2011, 09:34 PM
lol, this is a great thread. btw, best way to do multiples is to own multiple computers. up to 7 laptops and a desktop atm. so i could theoretically open a thread and have a full blown conversation with myself. thankfully i'm not THAT crazy. rofl

No, best way is just to put a different proxy on each browser.

FluffNStuff
01-22-2011, 09:55 PM
The best way to do this is to not do this. Check out hunnyhunter for why.

last350
01-22-2011, 10:16 PM
The best way to do this is to not do this.

isn't this a paradox??

i think you just created a black hole somewhere in the universe lol

@otukura but having a pile of computers gives you the ability to have even MORE browsers with even more proxy servers, plus it's also nice to have multiple computers for massive multitasking :)

Otukura
01-22-2011, 10:43 PM
isn't this a paradox??

@otukura but having a pile of computers gives you the ability to have even MORE browsers with even more proxy servers, plus it's also nice to have multiple computers for massive multitasking :)

Or get one really powerful computer with like 8 cores, 32 threads, 64 bit. 16 gbs ram?

You won't be able to post fast enough.

ThaGod
01-22-2011, 11:18 PM

+99 for chrome.

Seratonin
01-23-2011, 02:19 AM
If I see you in game I might do a quick, excited "hey there! I've seen you in the forums!" and run off. lol. I'm easily excited and it makes my day to see people I've seen here. Don't worry, I'm not a weirdo, just kind of a dork.

I do that too. I like to hang out with the forum peeps. Makes things more fun.

Seratonin
01-23-2011, 02:20 AM
isn't this a paradox??

Kind of like... You can see through it, but you can't see through it.

bladesword
01-23-2011, 06:31 AM

Loved it when the community said "Hi" "Sup" "Yo" during early times of the game...