PDA

View Full Version : daily blessing issue

stewpidhappythings
09-01-2014, 12:26 PM
so it wasnt the first time when it was happened with me. all of my toons were set up in the same time to claim the daily blessings. ive logged in into the first one which has a 3x combo from the past day and whoa i got a 3x again. so ive just switched the toons and picked all the belssings whilst wondered where should i farm again with my 3x. then i switched back to the one with 3x and realised that my blessing has just disappeared. again. like many times before when i got the same one as the past day. ikr its a known bug and id better to keep it in mind so cancel the old one when i get it again. but please.. i guess many ppl knows bout it and it annoys them as me as well. is there any chance to fix this little bug by the devs?
im looking for your further answers. thanks for your care and greatly done work :)

Giazagilur
09-07-2014, 12:12 AM
Wow this actually happened to me now. It's the second time...the first time I thought maybe I accidentally deleted the elixir or something lol. I had a 1.5 combo yesterday and today in blessing I got 1.5 combo again, ALONG with one hour left of yesterday's combo remaining. One hour later I have no elixir at all lol....what happened to the combo I just got in today's blessing?!!!! Haha

Mayaross
09-07-2014, 11:02 PM
I believe they couldn't fix this issue anymore.
Solution:
Delete your your existing blessing before taking your new one. Just like that..

lordtp
09-08-2014, 10:51 PM
This happened to me too

jasonevans
10-14-2014, 05:39 PM
I had 1.5 combo blessing on my mage Mropa...then gone after about 7 mins...I just received it 10 mins prior...please help :-((

jasonevans
10-14-2014, 05:41 PM
there is nothing to delete

Giazagilur
10-14-2014, 06:14 PM
You must have gotten 1.5 combo twice in a row
When you have combo you have two options before daily blessings: 1) keep that existing combo 2) delete it before you get your new blessing