PDA

View Full Version : Gold runs?

pretticlan
01-21-2011, 02:59 PM
where is the best place for gold farming solo.?

Echelong
01-21-2011, 03:03 PM
Plasma Pyramid kill everything till the first boss then remake. You will get around 3k in less than 4 min. You can kill everything and Net about 6k but takes more than 10 min. Another tip is to drop all your pots on the Stash and you will get 25 of each per run, that's 50 less pots you have to buy.

Pharcyde
01-21-2011, 07:40 PM
Depending on how skilled you are in clearing and what class you play will determine how fast you clear. I can clear the entire dungeon in 2 minutes 30 seconds. Almost doubling profit in a hour frame of time.

iAmJBear
01-21-2011, 08:27 PM
Wow this helps! LOL! I'm going to try it out riiiiiight.... now!

ifrowe
02-08-2011, 11:09 AM
what does it mean to.... drop all your pots on the "Stash"

StompArtist
02-08-2011, 11:11 AM
Plasma Pyramid kill everything till the first boss then remake. You will get around 3k in less than 4 min. You can kill everything and Net about 6k but takes more than 10 min. Another tip is to drop all your pots on the Stash and you will get 25 of each per run, that's 50 less pots you have to buy.

Pot farming with my level 12 sounds like a plan right now.

Royce
02-08-2011, 11:16 AM

Stash is a place you can store items, gold, and potions to transfer between your characters or just to move out of your inventory. There is one in forest haven (Amira), an one in fort blackstone (right next to the CS).

Tsarra
02-08-2011, 11:16 AM

The health and mana potions you get? Well, you can put them all in your Stash; you get up to 25 health and 25 mana potions when you are fighting around just randomly, which some folks like to collect. They stop dropping as loot once you have 25 of each of them, hence the stashing.

The hardcore gold farmers would say that this is inefficient, though, since it takes about 2 minutes to drop off potions, which is two minutes you aren't making money...