PDA

View Full Version : I need help gaining levels.

Giuseppe Giuseppe
09-01-2014, 02:51 PM
I'm a level 18. Rouge Character with little experience.

obee
09-08-2014, 06:10 AM
Ask the AL minutemen :). And don't level up too fadt,
Meet some friends on the way ;)

Amadorbibidor
09-26-2014, 01:41 PM
Hahaha obee is right, till you reach level 30 try to get few good friends! Level 20-25 it's best for making them! No mythic rarity exists, no stats difference just go in a map and say: "Hey guys can we talk please? Game gets boring if we don't chat".. It always works. Also for fast level up I recommend you maps with lot of enemies(mobs). Watchers Tomb 4 it's best for it but if you are new that it's a bit tough ^.^. Good luck bud.

Zylx
09-28-2014, 12:00 AM
Hahaha obee is right, till you reach level 30 try to get few good friends! Level 20-25 it's best for making them! No mythic rarity exists, no stats difference just go in a map and say: "Hey guys can we talk please? Game gets boring if we don't chat".. It always works. Also for fast level up I recommend you maps with lot of enemies(mobs). Watchers Tomb 4 it's best for it but if you are new that it's a bit tough ^.^. Good luck bud.

Watcher's Tomb 4 is more effective than any other map in terms of leveling, except for Kraag Tomb 4. Watcher's Tomb 4 has a lot more enemies than Kraag Tomb 4, but a lot of them are spawned by the witches, and they dont grant XP nor kills. Kraag Tombs has less enemies, but they all give XP/kills because of the absence of witches. So you'd generally get XP faster in KT4 than in WT4. :)

More info here:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=144452