PDA

View Full Version : New Enchanter Looking for New Tanks to Lvl Up With

itmustbejj
01-21-2011, 03:39 PM
I've been playing for a couple days, but I recreated my enchantress after reading Pharcyde's awesome guide. I'm looking for some bear tanks that are interested in grouping while we lvl up (no powerleveling). I plan on rolling a full INT enchantress until at least lvl 40. I plan on maxing healing first then working on nuking.

If you are interested hit me up, my name is Koribar and I normally play in the evenings EST. I also welcome birds too, but mainly just want ppl who understand class roles and playing to their strengths.

If you are interested here is an awesome guide by baked-potato for bear tanks:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?17290-GUIDE-How-to-Tank-Properly-and-Shed-the-Noob-Bear-Status!

JackDonkey
01-22-2011, 02:24 AM
It's very hard to find good tanks. It was a good idea for you to post here but I think a lot of the tanks on these forums are in the higher levels. I suggest that you may want to keep playing and once you find a good tank. Send a friends request and just ask if he would like to train with you. Eventually you'll find one and if you aren't quite a high level yet they aren't very helpful because most of them fail lol. Just keep going and looking for parties you'll find one eventually.

non3ko
01-23-2011, 01:41 AM
I'm actually doing the same thing. After reading Pharcyde's guide I'm resetting and going for an all INT mage. My original enchantress was a hybrid and I leveled too fast and didn't allocate my skill points like I wanted to. I'd be happy to level with you using the same tactics if you don't mind.