View Full Version : Well i did something dumb,,,

Alaskalegend
09-01-2014, 07:58 PM
My friend dared me to say something and when i said it i got banned for a week :\...I didn't know that i was gonna get ban, i didn't even know what the word meant lol...

:sulkiness::sulkiness::sulkiness:

Alaskalegend
09-01-2014, 09:28 PM
:[

bbt1
09-02-2014, 03:29 AM
Its all part of growing up lol

JaytB
09-02-2014, 03:46 AM
Some 'friend'

Lenna Drake
09-02-2014, 11:05 AM
This is a example of some injustice some player tell many bad words in game and when others say that word get banned or muted like this i wonder why this thing happen just for some players some moderator or dev can answer me?

Alaskalegend
09-03-2014, 11:22 AM
This is a example of some injustice some player tell many bad words in game and when others say that word get banned or muted like this i wonder why this thing happen just for some players some moderator or dev can answer me? My friend said sorry for getting me banned, she just wanted me to get muted as a joke.

Lenna Drake
09-03-2014, 02:54 PM
That's not a friend she must be banned or muted for that but as you can see just you get banned and still strange just some players get banned by some words and another who are writing worst thing still can playing and telling that words its a injustice i wonder why

Alaskalegend
09-03-2014, 03:34 PM
That's not a friend she must be banned or muted for that but as you can see just you get banned and still strange just some players get banned by some words and another who are writing worst thing still can playing and telling that words its a injustice i wonder why

-.- The best part is i got banned on a Monday (sarcasm) so when i'm unbanned on Monday i have school so then i have to wait in ti'll Friday so now it's practically a 12 day ban Smh .... They could at least shorten the ban time to 3 days.. not 7 days gees, they think i'm patient

Lenna Drake
09-04-2014, 11:07 AM
Depends on what you do to be banned i think that word you tell to get banned are that word they consider racist but many many other player uses that word everyday in the game and not get banned or worst words and they still playing that's are a very injustice and i don't know why that happen, and you just have to thanks to your lovely friend lol

erosion
09-16-2014, 05:19 PM
They use tricks like when ya say PAKI ya get muted but they replace captial I with lowercase l so they make PAKl and it looks exactly like it lol

Alaskalegend
10-09-2014, 06:38 PM
They use tricks like when ya say PAKI ya get muted but they replace captial I with lowercase l so they make PAKl and it looks exactly like it lol

Exactly what happen to me.