PDA

View Full Version : Muted Title Suggestion

Beastlyness
09-01-2014, 08:24 PM
Hi, I saw a suggestion on AL section of the forums that suggested there should be a title for AL that says "I'm Muted". And every time you get muted, You have the ability to pick that title. This is an easy and harmless update, And would prevent people from being confused/frustrated etc. while trading, and would also prevent people from saying "Wave if muted" So, I would like this update implemented in PL. Support pl0x. [emoji23] [emoji23]

tarlan
09-02-2014, 08:51 PM
theres a way to avoid, if you log out for 5 mins when u come back ur not muted lol
dont let it get out or theyll patch tho

AppleNoob
09-02-2014, 08:58 PM
theres a way to avoid, if you log out for 5 mins when u come back ur not muted lol
dont let it get out or theyll patch tho why say how you do it then....

Crys
09-03-2014, 01:02 AM
dont let it get out or theyll patch tho

Why not just stay for 5 mins?

tarlan
09-03-2014, 08:33 PM
Why not just stay for 5 mins?

if u want to be muted for 5 go for it
i prefer my simple hack

tarlan
09-03-2014, 08:34 PM
why say how you do it then....

i post cuz realy devs never read the suggestion area

Mothwing
09-03-2014, 09:02 PM

You can't be serious...

Somemager
09-06-2014, 05:42 PM

You can't be serious...

The amount of facepalms is to dang high.

Sheugokin
09-06-2014, 09:42 PM
Lol....

How is that a hack.

Simply logging off for 5 min is not a hack when you are muted.

Maybe if you have some technique where you can shorten the mute, then that would be a hack.,

However, like you said it takes 5 min while a normal mute when you stay IG is also 5 min and therefore is NOT a hack.

tarlan
09-06-2014, 09:45 PM
Lol....

How is that a hack.

Simply logging off for 5 min is not a hack when you are muted.

Maybe if you have some technique where you can shorten the mute, then that would be a hack.,

However, like you said it takes 5 min while a normal mute when you stay IG is also 5 min and therefore is NOT a hack.
but if you're in game u have to wait the whole time my way you go read a few chapters of a book + your not muted

Sheugokin
09-06-2014, 10:11 PM
but if you're in game u have to wait the whole time my way you go read a few chapters of a book + your not muted

Why can't you stay IG, and you will get a notification when you are unmuted. When you are not logged in, how do you know that you have been unmuted?

Timer??? Too much work pls.

And plus, you can read while you wait for mute to finish lol. Patience is key.

Matutd
09-06-2014, 10:13 PM
Why can't you stay IG, and you will get a notification when you are unmuted. When you are not logged in, how do you know that you have been unmuted?

What is a hut girl?

Epw
09-07-2014, 12:45 PM
just stay away from bad words. problem solved. i saw a thread bout it which has been started by a dev. i dunno where it is actually but theres some explanation like: use "holy macaroni and etc.." instead of whats on ur tounge at the neccesary moment. :D

tarlan
09-08-2014, 06:28 PM

if you dont want easy fix thats up to you, dont complain though