PDA

View Full Version : Aegir island revamp

Sceazikua
09-02-2014, 02:35 AM
Hi :)
As you may have known, on board at captain Hana Raven' dragon jewel there is a sailor named avilda. Talk to her daily and she gives you the map to the Aegir island. It is a fast quest that rewards 200 gold each time, but thats it, people just come and quest is done and go somewhere else because it is just a plain island that doesnt give anymore reward whether they decide to spend more time to dig the treasures. Why dont we revamp the map and gives the explorers some rare rewards for their time?

-suggestion 1: make a hidden boss like Bael II and Krunch II that has chance to spawn for every treasure dug, but make the chance very low and the loot is good, maybe some rare exclusive vanites that has chance to be rerolled from legendary items. That would make it rare because finding a legendary without reroll is very rare. Also there can be an achievement for defeating him to.
-suggestion 2: make a chance to find a new kind of rare chest that may contain exclusive stuff like arcane eggs which elite gold chests lack, but no other arcane for example.
-suggestion 3: make it that every mobs killed there has a chance to drop a good amount of gold (lol) like 5k or 10k, but I doubt this would happen because they are sinking gold.

Hopes you think about it, the island is currently plain and can potentially be a good farming place :)

SacredKnight
09-02-2014, 04:42 AM
Hi :)
As you may have known, on board at captain Hana Raven' dragon jewel there is a sailor named avilda. Talk to her daily and she gives you the map to the Aegir island. It is a fast quest that rewards 200 gold each time, but thats it, people just come and quest is done and go somewhere else because it is just a plain island that doesnt give anymore reward whether they decide to spend more time to dig the treasures. Why dont we revamp the map and gives the explorers some rare rewards for their time?

-suggestion 1: make a hidden boss like Bael II and Krunch II that has chance to spawn for every treasure dug, but make the chance very low and the loot is good, maybe some rare exclusive vanites that has chance to be rerolled from legendary items. That would make it rare because finding a legendary without reroll is very rare. Also there can be an achievement for defeating him to.
-suggestion 2: make a chance to find a new kind of rare chest that may contain exclusive stuff like arcane eggs which elite gold chests lack, but no other arcane for example.
-suggestion 3: make it that every mobs killed there has a chance to drop a good amount of gold (lol) like 5k or 10k, but I doubt this would happen because they are sinking gold.

Hopes you think about it, the island is currently plain and can potentially be a good farming place :)

Rare boss, ok.
Arcane items? Nope.
Gold? Nope.

How about a chance to find an actual chest? Yes.

Rhaindra
09-02-2014, 07:15 AM
Try to explore and open yellow circle over there. U'll see any mob or any item come.

Bigboyblue
09-02-2014, 07:23 AM
I use to dig it up when I first found the quest. I quickly realized that it was pointless and do exactly what you mentioned. Take the quest, warp there and instantly leave. It would be neat if they added some items worth the time to dig up the spots. Your suggestions are pretty good.

Kreasadriii
09-02-2014, 11:39 PM
A tough Jarl rarely spawn there and giving us Golden Pirate Chest, if luck re-roll loot Locked Crates.
That's enough because only "a simple quest".

Sceazikua
09-03-2014, 12:48 AM
A tough Jarl rarely spawn there and giving us Golden Pirate Chest, if luck re-roll loot Locked Crates.
That's enough because only "a simple quest".
lol I dont even think the jarl is meant to be there, and i never see him by my eyes too so the locked for the effort to find isnt "enough", not saying its only "chance" to get locked then just like regular jarl. And if you only want to "farm" the jarl there why dont you just go to another map rather than spend an hour there finding nothing, so whats the point of the jarl there? "a simple quest"? then why cant we make it not simple and give people something to do rather than just tap "go to" and leave the map? I supose the purpose of the quest isnt just go there and leave, right? Dont you think having another aspect of the game to explore is better than just farm locks at jarl/km3 or elite all day? people already complain theres nothing to do ingame now, and what if planar fail them?

Rare boss, ok.
Arcane items? Nope.
Gold? Nope.

How about a chance to find an actual chest? Yes.
after all this is just a suggestion, the devs can change it all they like to make it balance if they decided to revamp it. What I wanted to mention was the ways it can be done, either "make a rare boss" or "chance to get a chest" or "drop something small but directly".

Try to explore and open yellow circle over there. U'll see any mob or any item come.
but whats the point of doing that when theres literately nothing good that comes after?

Kreasadriii
09-03-2014, 01:40 AM
So, how about this:
Make spawn random bosses from all entire kraken maps and the quest reward 1000 gold?
or
Make the mobs harder and the reward 2 Golden Pirate Chest? and chance to get George Egg?

Because as far as I know its hard enough and take long time to get the George Egg from Monkey Ball quest only right?