PDA

View Full Version : Customizable character skill interface idea

Cameron Kingsley
09-02-2014, 04:55 AM
Since my idea for new classes seems to be a big stretch... I had another epiphany... what if you could go to ur skills tab and replace skills u don't like of any class with ones from all the others... Thus being able to.create through ur attack structure a class of ur own design... Bringing more of a personal role playing identity to PL... Also making it possible to completely change ur character to such a point that its like a completely new class... Anyone else like this idea?

Lexlyde
09-02-2014, 12:55 PM
I love the idea. But buff skills must stay specific. A class with thorn wall, nightmare, hell scream and rhino's aoe debuff would be so funny.

sonoobish
09-02-2014, 01:23 PM
I love the idea. But buff skills must stay specific. A class with thorn wall, nightmare, hell scream and rhino's aoe debuff would be so funny.

LMAO! Or If someone used hs cb nightmare weakness break shatter hamstring holy tempest heal revive beckon and all dodge buffs.. Wao, Just wao...

tarlan
09-02-2014, 08:50 PM
even non buffs tho
like ice blind hs all hit debuff

AppleNoob
09-02-2014, 09:00 PM
This would be hilarious. ( this is a bear btw ) Get max armor break, armor shatter, heal, lightning, fire, and rage. GG kiddies.

tarlan
09-03-2014, 08:41 PM
how bout just normal bear with rhino heal instead of restore and rhino dash instead of venge
or just bird with rage instead of focus lol