PDA

View Full Version : What's Up With the PvE Elite LB?

Madnex
09-02-2014, 12:16 PM
Wasn't this one supposed to be removed?

http://i.imgur.com/JnUEvuo.png

And also noticed a lot of other records that have been set back? Eg. I am pretty sure the Magma Corridor pure was 6 mins, Caves of Tarewa pure was 5 something and even Rockhorn Summit's pure was much less than 13 (maybe 9).

Removed the wrong records?

Visiting
09-02-2014, 12:39 PM
Oh look my lvl 40 alt is still up lolwut

Jurmans
09-02-2014, 12:55 PM
Its a sts test guy, he will be removed etc.

Zeus
09-02-2014, 01:12 PM
The other thing is that records are being broken at insanely fast times using glitched Nekro which gives 20% damage instead of the 12% that it is supposed to give. How are other pure runners supposed to compete?

lethaljade
09-02-2014, 01:18 PM
The other thing is that records are being broken at insanely fast times using glitched Nekro which gives 20% damage instead of the 12% that it is supposed to give. How are other pure runners supposed to compete?

Only a few recs were done with nekro. Nobody has a full team of nekro, im the only one whos set recs with nekro and I don't have an arcane ring , so the damage is the same as someone pure dex with an arcane ring, so the difficulty in the records that have been set is the same, but if there was a whole bunch of records broke with fully geared people and nekro I can see that would be unfair, however that isnt the case. Also elixer runs nekro makes no difference as everyone has 25 percent extra damage, pets do not stack. And its not 20percent its 17percent:)

Zeus
09-02-2014, 02:31 PM
Only a few recs were done with nekro. Nobody has a full team of nekro, im the only one whos set recs with nekro and I don't have an arcane ring , so the damage is the same as someone pure dex with an arcane ring, so the difficulty in the records that have been set is the same, but if there was a whole bunch of records broke with fully geared people and nekro I can see that would be unfair, however that isnt the case. Also elixer runs nekro makes no difference as everyone has 25 percent extra damage, pets do not stack. And its not 20percent its 17percent:)

Gothical! There's different records I could point with one or more Nekros in it coupled with arcane rings.

I was also referring to pure runs. I dislike the enhanced banner anyways (not that either of them are that attractice) due to my OCD with symmetrical objects.

lethaljade
09-02-2014, 03:08 PM
Gothical! There's different records I could point with one or more Nekros in it coupled with arcane rings.

I was also referring to pure runs. I dislike the enhanced banner anyways (not that either of them are that attractice) due to my OCD with symmetrical objects.

Gothical used singe :), on southen seas and shuyal arena, and on lost mage mine and rooks? she used whim idk, but she didnt use nekro cause its actually pretty useless for most maps cause its buff sucks, singe and whim was more fitted, only reason ik is cause I ran with her and nekro just wasnt appropriate for the maps we did. Only thing good about it is the extra damage , which is helpful if no ring, otherwise its really a crap timed run pet, whims ftw huhu,