PDA

View Full Version : Rogue nerf

Jurmans
09-02-2014, 12:58 PM
Is sts still planning to properly nerf rogues? Part of the pc users isn't nerfed in ctf and tdm, half of them isn't nerfed in tdm. This is getting highly bothering even in twink levels I met a rogue which gave me the feeling she was using a damage elixir (no green glow under her feet).

Titanium
09-02-2014, 01:26 PM
Wait...

Some pc users they don't have nerfed dmg like android users for instance? ( in CtF )

Explain.

Jurmans
09-02-2014, 01:44 PM
Wait...

Some pc users they don't have nerfed dmg like android users for instance? ( in CtF )

Explain.

Yes most aren't nerfed in tdm but some also aren't in ctf (not sure but I think zeus once said he isn't nerfed in ctf).

basketholic209
09-02-2014, 01:53 PM
Yes most aren't nerfed in tdm but some also aren't in ctf (not sure but I think zeus once said he isn't nerfed in ctf).
Proof?

Jurmans
09-02-2014, 02:15 PM
Proof?

Uhmm would have to ask zeus for confirmation:), don't play on pc and am not a rogue.

Zeus
09-02-2014, 02:35 PM
Err...anyone who is a rogue is nerfed in CTF - it does not matter which device you play on. TDM is the only glitched instance where rogues should be nerfed 10% damage but they are not. The global debuff anyways cancels our pet happiness bonus so it all ends up evening out.

The truth is, rogues should be hitting harder in CTF with the right pets but lesser in TDM.

Kreasadriii
09-02-2014, 11:53 PM
Why nerf a class in case you still kill them in CTF, TDM, even rogue in elite cost so much potions >_<
Rogue... They dodge, they hurt, they crit.. they could die too ;)

And as Zeus said I believe, device doesn't affect any damage that nerfed in CTF or TDM.