PDA

View Full Version : Contest: Be creative and win all my stuff!

Baylakk
09-02-2014, 01:40 PM
Hello everyone. My name is Baylakk. I've been playing pocket legends for over three years and have had some good fun with it. Over the past few months I've been giving my stuff away slowly as I am quitting. I then decided to make a contest thread to give the rest away. (Only 1 winner)

Step 1. Please post your IGN (In game name) at the beginning of your entry. This is how I will contact you in game to receive the prize.

Step 2. This step may take some time because it requires you to be creative and do some thinking. As I said, I've played PL for over three years (would be fourth year this Christmas). My time spent playing PL has every so slowly degraded until now.

What I'm looking for is something NEW and FRESH. PL has been somewhat of a monotonous game. What I want you to do for this contest is to think of something NEW that you think the PL devs should add. For example, you could create a new dungeon. But instead of it just being another name with new mobs, add some flair to it.

If you choose to create a new dungeon please describe how it works what makes it different and post a sketch, picture, or detailed description of each new armor/weapon sets (one for DTR, INT, and DEX).

Another way of entering the contest is just thinking of any cool new idea. For example: I think PL should add Gemstones to the game. Bronze -> silver -> and Gold. You can fuse these gemstones into armor/weapons to give them special buffs. Bla bla whatever. This is just an example and don't be afraid to use this idea. Just expound on it more. (PS: if two people post THE SAME idea I will only count the person who posted it FIRST. If you post second I'd suggest remaking your post).

So that is really all the information I can give you. Just be creative and DETAILED. If you post something along the lines of: This is a good idea cause its amazing and cool. I think PL should have cool new armor. I will NOT accept this. Another thing, if your post is around 5 sentence or less you have almost zero chance of winning.

Now for the prize.

The winner will inherent EVERYTHING I OWN. All my money/rare items. Now as I said before I have already given away most of my actual gold but I still have some change. Here is a short list of a few of the things you'll get.

INT Fiery set (Helm, armor, shield, and wand)

Swift bow.

Voodoo pvp set.

A bunch of random pinks (some sandstone stuff)

All my money (not sure exactly how much I have. Maybe 200-400k)

And anything else I have that I've forgotten. Just everything good I have.

This contest will be open for 1 week starting today. Goodluck everyone!! Remember I want you to think of something that would make ME come back to PL!!!!

~Baylakk

Ssneakykills
09-02-2014, 02:51 PM
Ign - ssneakyspell

I think devs should add one massive town themed map but is a massive pvp with lots of places to hide like walls, corners etc and it's a massive free for all or teams with people in. Anyone can join the town regardless of their level and they get a set to pvp for being in this town and once they leave the town the set disappears. All the sets are scaled the same such as same damage, armour, health regardless of anyone's level and no rings are used one you enter the map.

20k kills = special title, vanity, 150 platinum and 5 stars on your avatar page
15k kills = special title, vanity, 100 plat and 4 stars on your avatar page
10k kills = special title 75 plat 3 stars on your avatar page
5k kills = special title 50 plat and 2 stars on your avatar page
1k kills = 25 plat and 1 star on your avatar page

With the huge town/pvp map only kills are counted not deaths and theirs no such thing as a locked game so people are prevented from boosting.

I understand the lag would be unreal but it's just a cool suggestion that would be funny.

The map/town could include all the towns themes in pocket legends but with a bit of a twist and mapped out differently. Their will only be one map open constantly so no one can get kicked and their will be a shield around spawns to prevent spawning.

Added - each gear will be class specific for example and all balanced and all skills based to L6 and sets descaled to sewer sets.

Bear - sword set and choice of axe or 1h weapon
Bird - bow set with the choice of talon wing or dagger and wing
Fox - bow set with the choice or talon wing or dagger and wing
Mage - wand set with also staff set
Rhino - sword set and choice of axe or 1h weapon

Thanks!

Ps. I skim read what to do so please correct me if I went wrong

Baylakk
09-02-2014, 03:00 PM
Ign - ssneakyspell

I think devs should add one massive town themed map but is a massive pvp with lots of places to hide like walls, corners etc and it's a massive free for all or teams with people in. Anyone can join the town regardless of their level and they get a set to pvp for being in this town and once they leave the town the set disappears. All the sets are scaled the same such as same damage, armour, health regardless of anyone's level and no rings are used one you enter the map.

20k kills = special title, vanity, 150 platinum and 5 stars on your avatar page
15k kills = special title, vanity, 100 plat and 4 stars on your avatar page
10k kills = special title 75 plat 3 stars on your avatar page
5k kills = special title 50 plat and 2 stars on your avatar page
1k kills = 25 plat and 1 star on your avatar page

With the huge town/pvp map only kills are counted not deaths and theirs no such thing as a locked game so people are prevented from boosting.

I understand the lag would be unreal but it's just a cool suggestion that would be funny.

The map/town could include all the towns themes in pocket legends but with a bit of a twist and mapped out differently.

Thanks!

Ps. I skim read what to do so please correct me if I went wrong

Everything checks out okay :)

Just a note though: would this map be a massive FFA? Or would there be two giants teams? Maybe you could explain what items each team gets. Or if each character (rhino, fox, Mage, bear, archer) gets a different set?

I won't be responding to every post but looking at this reply you can see what I want. Just be detailed :)

programmed
09-02-2014, 03:14 PM
Ign: MrScaryBeary

I think Spacetime Studios should implement a new section in the guild hall for guild versus guild PvP. "Guild wars" seem to be a popular thing now. One guild doesn't like another guild and the members of those guilds start hunting down each other in PvP. But what if there was one large PvP arena you could access through the guild hall. There would be a statue like the elixer vendor there that you could click and chose a guild you'd like to go against. Then from there the members of those two guilds that chose to participate get put on separate teams where each team is guild specific so nobody fights their own guild. There will also be a separate section on the leaderboards and the guilds that win the most matches will be put on the leaderboards and you could also see on a characters inspect page how many guild matches they've won.

quantionus
09-02-2014, 03:40 PM
ign quantionus. Sts should let players add new things

Chicken Fry
09-02-2014, 04:32 PM
Thinking outside of the box I think Spacetime should implement a version of PL that's similar to a first person shooter.

The controls would be as followed for the bear class

(The same controls for movement)

1. Rage
2. Evade
3. Iron Blood
4. Taunt
5. Hell Scream
6. Crushing Blow
7. Beckon
8. Stomp
9. Super Mega Slash
0. Crippling Slash
(.) Vengeful Slash

Enemies in Pve would appear this way

It's just an idea that I think would be fun to put into motion. It would modernize the flat 3d-ish platform of Pocket Legends. Consider it mixing up the views in order to give a different perspective to the player. The fps view would also give Pocket Legends a chance to expand to other platforms or even consoles. XD. Maybe.

AppleNoob
09-02-2014, 04:49 PM
Ign Applenoob.

Make it so pvpers get gold for how many kills they get so it would be 1 kills = 100 gold. As well as bringing back all discontinued dungeons but making the drops so incredibly rare it would be a 1/1000 chance for everybody and you cant use any elixiers during the dungeon so you cant get 100% reroll to cheat your self a pink. Black dragon armor, make a purple dragon and white dragon vanity armors set and the 71 elites shall be brought back but as stated before will be incredibly rare.

I actually have a thread about this idea so im going to link it and use as my entry

Link
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?169307-A-redux-on-the-Pocket-legends-game-(idea)

programmed
09-02-2014, 04:55 PM
Ign Applenoob.

Make it so pvpers get gold for how many kills they get so it would be 1 kills = 100 gold. As well as bringing back all discontinued dungeons but making the drops so incredibly rare it would be a 1/1000 chance for everybody and you cant use any elixiers during the dungeon so you cant get 100% reroll to cheat your self a pink. Black dragon armor, purple dragon armor and the 71 elites shall be brought back but as stated before will be incredibly rare.

I actually have a thread about this idea so im going to link it and use as my entry

Link
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?169307-A-redux-on-the-Pocket-legends-game-(idea)

There never was a purple dragon armor. Just pointing that out, not trying to trash your idea or anything.

AppleNoob
09-02-2014, 05:57 PM
There never was a purple dragon armor. Just pointing that out, not trying to trash your idea or anything.

Actually check my thread and the pictures posted as proof before you point out that i am wrong..

programmed
09-02-2014, 06:21 PM
Actually check my thread and the pictures posted as proof before you point out that i am wrong..

I've never seen nor heard of a purple dragon set and in discussions about dragon sets only blue, red, green, gold, and black are ever mentioned. Unless I'm told otherwise by more than one person or a dev I will have to say that pic is photoshopped.

Baylakk
09-02-2014, 07:20 PM
ign quantionus. Sts should let players add new things

I am pretty sure you are trolling so if you happened to make an actual post I will not even consider it.

CAK Vader
09-02-2014, 07:38 PM
I've never seen nor heard of a purple dragon set and in discussions about dragon sets only blue, red, green, gold, and black are ever mentioned. Unless I'm told otherwise by more than one person or a dev I will have to say that pic is photoshopped.

Looks pretty real to me...

CAK Vader
09-02-2014, 08:02 PM
IGN: Twinkbearpvp
My idea on te way, em...hm...ok here goes...
I think there should be a way to customize you're items, like, an awesome item that gives u one free recolor of an item, complete customization of individual pieces, this would be a 1 time use item, now understandably there would be renames of items...(brought through the Devs first) or a simple, (example) red-green dragon armor, red armor, green wings, it just renames it according to color this would unfortunately destroy the prices of different colored more rare items, but it would be well worth it for the customizability, however there should be limitations so they can not be exactly like the more expensive counterparts. The ability to get the awesome item, would be from a new dungeon, containing new enemies such as the color guards, a rainbow randomly colored mob in a knight suit...as well as the king of colors, a boss with 0.05% drop rate of the color item, it should be a limited time event in celebration of the final 77 cap, players with colored items will probably be rich hehe...but realize these items will be rare, and awesome (as you probably figured) the coloring item should be tradable, along with making the recolored vanities tradable upon use, now continuing with describing the new dungeon, it should require level 77 to enter, unless of course you spend platinum to enter, it should be randomly changing dungeon, the corridors switching every 1 minute, you must find the king within the time limit 5:30 ( get to the king) or you must restart the dungeon. Also include brand new weapons and armor, the weapons should be items such as "rainbow sword of dreams" a sword that changes colors every time you go to a different map, same with the new armor, it should change colors when you leave or switch maps, each recolor should have a different ability, such as red for flames, or green for a plant trap, much like the archers skill. It should only have a 5% chance to do this, else it would be overpowered. If you need more info, then I will provide it :) I've always dreamed they would add something like this to their games, thanks for reading, and have a good day!

bosstinytitan
09-02-2014, 08:11 PM
I am NOT stealing anybody's idea. It is completely original. JK, credit goes to Allhail. I have twisted the idea a bit though. I think PL should make a system of ores. Since many trades require trust that involve up to 200m, this would be a great idea. A bronze ore would cost 10m, A silver one would require 3 of the bronze ones crafted, and a gold one would require 3 silver ones. This could help make trading for L71 elites and black drag SO much easier. It would reduce trade scams astronomically and help many people. I personally have been scammed, 20m and it would have benefitted me so much if this idea could be implemented.

Thanks, Ign Bosstinytitan

AppleNoob
09-02-2014, 08:15 PM
I am NOT stealing anybody's idea. It is completely original. JK, credit goes to Allhail. I have twisted the idea a bit though. I think PL should make a system of ores. Since many trades require trust that involve up to 200m, this would be a great idea. A bronze ore would cost 10m, A silver one would require 3 of the bronze ones crafted, and a gold one would require 3 silver ones. This could help make trading for L71 elites and black drag SO much easier. It would reduce trade scams astronomically and help many people. I personally have been scammed, 20m and it would have benefitted me so much if this idea could be implemented.

Thanks, Ign Bosstinytitan how did you change it up?? Seems exactly like the one he did...

Hook
09-02-2014, 10:34 PM
1. JungleGold

2. A few months ago I created my original take on an all-new underwater cap idea for PL. I spent quite some time on this project & got a lot of positive feedback.
My detailed description & images are on the thread I created. (Link Below) :)
Enjoy & Thank you for the contest.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?147151-PL-The-upcoming-Atlantis-Expansion-(Spolier)

AppleNoob
09-03-2014, 05:41 AM
1. JungleGold

2. A few months ago I created my original take on an all-new underwater cap idea for PL. I spent quite some time on this project & got a lot of positive feedback.
My detailed description & images are on the thread I created. (Link Below) :)
Enjoy & Thank you for the contest.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?147151-PL-The-upcoming-Atlantis-Expansion-(Spolier) gg my friend

CAK Vader
09-03-2014, 12:37 PM
Bump, let's see more great ideas

AppleNoob
09-03-2014, 03:40 PM
Bump, let's see more great ideas it doesnt need bumping my good friend..

Burstnuke
09-03-2014, 04:07 PM
Looks pretty real to me...

Theres no such thing as a purple dragon set lol...

CAK Vader
09-03-2014, 04:10 PM
Theres no such thing as a purple dragon set lol...

Did you even look at the pictures?

sonoobish
09-04-2014, 12:16 PM
Thinking outside of the box I think Spacetime should implement a version of PL that's similar to a first person shooter.

The controls would be as followed for the bear class

(The same controls for movement)

1. Rage
2. Evade
3. Iron Blood
4. Taunt
5. Hell Scream
6. Crushing Blow
7. Beckon
8. Stomp
9. Super Mega Slash
0. Crippling Slash
(.) Vengeful Slash

Enemies in Pve would appear this way

It's just an idea that I think would be fun to put into motion. It would modernize the flat 3d-ish platform of Pocket Legends. Consider it mixing up the views in order to give a different perspective to the player. The fps view would also give Pocket Legends a chance to expand to other platforms or even consoles. XD. Maybe.

I can't be the only one who thinks this is the sickest idea yet.

Ssneakykills
09-04-2014, 12:40 PM
Did you even look at the pictures?

Yeah it's called photoshop

Oajeucav
09-04-2014, 02:31 PM
Ign: Dragonemporer

OK so here's my idea: You know how the wold of Pocket Legends is called Alterra? Well my idea is a New World called Constilate. In that world, however, there are not a whole bunch of different dungs per towne. There is sadly only a few of them in each towne. BUT! The cool part is that you get to fight all the regular people who aren't mobs (until now) in the towne. And story is that The Prince ( You know the guy who is in towns Mount fang, Sewer, Bsm etc...) Has them all mind controlled and we have to fight them before we can get to the Prince ( I really hope I have his name right) And of course there are other bosses too! Like Towne Crier, Artie, etc...

And the new gear! Its magnificent. I'll start with the STR set. Its a set that includes Armor, Helm, Shield, and 1hand Weapon. The weapon first of all is super shiny silver. But that's really it. It is long, and comes out of your fist. And the damage it does, oh boy where do I start! I takes 3/4 of a lvl 77 with that crafted blue stuff ( Sorry I don't know the name yet )

The Armor is Black with little streaks of silver across it ( diagonally). And there are Blue (No dark blue) Lightning bolts coming out the shoulders . Obviously gives the most armor.

The shield is a infinte symbol in (You guessed it) SILVER!. And its got small lightning Bolts coming out every now and then ( MUST be small )

Now for the Int:

The helm is a circle ( think of Angel set helm ) but made of Fire!

The armor is Purple with a small silver circles around the shoulders. And an infinite symbol in the center.

The weapon is a 2hand but not a staff. It is fire balls sort of hovering over both of the mages hands.

Dex time!:

The helm is White-ish-blue. The shape is circular but Ice shards are hovering around it.

The armor is the same blue-ish-white. On the left and right side of the chest are snow falling ( Not hovering over it or anything )

The shield is a portal! The reason for this is, think of a hit as an object. It hits the shield and puff! Its gone. Yes it give EPIC dodge.

The weapon is a stone. A perfectly round stone. And ice shoots out of it!

I bet you have figured that the sets are elemental. Yes you are correct. But keep in mind THE MOBS ARENT.

I think this would be the coolest update EVER!!!

CAK Vader
09-07-2014, 12:54 PM
Hehe is there an end date to this?

AppleNoob
09-07-2014, 02:56 PM
Hehe is there an end date to this?

This tuesday i believe.

CAK Vader
09-08-2014, 06:29 PM
This tuesday i believe.

Kewl

Baylakk
09-10-2014, 11:25 AM
Well, I didn't get as many responses as I would have liked but there were a few posts I really liked.

Chicken Fry - your idea was definetly cool but it doesn't really change the game or add new features to the game. However I still thought it was very cool.

Ssneakykills - I liked your massive pvp towne idea a lot. It would definetly be fun to have a team of like 50 pvpers haha.

JungleGold - That map sounds pretty cool. A couple things in there were very interesting. Like the pet after beating the boss 81 times.

These are my top three an ive decided to split the rewards.

1. Ssneakykills - You get the Fiery set + the swift bow.

2. JungleGold - you get all my money (I've checked and it is about 600k)

3. Chicken Fry you get the rest. The voodoo set and a few other small pinks.

Thanks guys for putting in the time! My timezone is Central so I will be on tonight between 10pm - 10:30pm. If you can not make this time slot please PM me in forums on when we can meet up. Thanks.

Sinisterhd
09-10-2014, 12:33 PM
1. the pocket legends game should introduce a few more classes with more unique custom ability, this would allow players to look their own instead of repetitive characters this would open the game more to a wider mmo audience because of such increasing the avalability of games.

2. The game should introduce a towne called "The Market" this would be a limit of 100 players in a game, the players would have a tent and sell their stuff there.

3. The game should have a housing option kind of like the guild hall but for your own. You can decorate and change the wall papers with the option of paying either by platinum gold or tokens.
This would also introduce a new currency earned by doing tasks in the Townes.

I used 3 of my ideas just in case one copied some one else enjoy.

Oajeucav
09-11-2014, 09:08 AM
Congrats guys.

Ssneakykills
09-12-2014, 02:21 PM
Thnaks :D Can you add myth and sneakyspells I'll try add you what's your ign?

Oajeucav
09-12-2014, 05:48 PM
I don't want to sound like a needy noon but, what did u not like about mine?

Hook
09-14-2014, 07:38 PM
Hmm he never replied to my P.M nor did he contact anyone.

Plus no IGN left by him.
Troll? lol...

CAK Vader
09-14-2014, 09:25 PM
Hmm he never replied to my P.M nor did he contact anyone.

Plus no IGN left by him.
Troll? lol...
Hehe it's possible

CAK Vader
09-14-2014, 09:26 PM
Hehe it's possible

P.S. Try to send a request to Baylakk

Paokaget
09-15-2014, 09:32 AM
ign paokaget ty

Rhys Bridge
12-19-2014, 08:32 AM
Augmentation

Make different sorts of chest
Bronze
Silver
Gold
Platinum

But for the gold and platinum you
You need to do quest for keys (or picklock them)

And add a set of diamond armour which is really rare but sells for millions or set up the forotten
Forest but dont loot as good of items

(And when is it drawn)

programmed
12-19-2014, 09:08 AM
Next time please check to see if the contest over or not. Only a few posts above yours the winners were decided.

Ssneakykills
12-19-2014, 10:42 AM
Lol I remember this contest and he didn't give anyone the prizes

Suentous PO
12-20-2014, 02:38 AM
Lol I remember this contest and he didn't give anyone the prizes

The prizes were actually purple dragon sets, but they have never existed so everyone received them they just can't see them in their stash.

Ssneakykills
12-20-2014, 06:49 PM
The prizes were actually purple dragon sets, but they have never existed so everyone received them they just can't see them in their stash.

That's a darn shame they would of looked so snazzy

nun
12-25-2014, 06:23 PM
he geve me white dregon set!!!

Etarbitrev
12-30-2014, 10:22 AM
Just a thought..

There are currently 4 loadout sets.

I think more should be available in some way. (Maybe plat)

Also, the emotes have the option of being on the front screen. I think the loadouts should also have this.
It would create more strategy.

& finally, I was thinking about same idea as ssneaky, but I didnt wanna steal the idea. I was thinking a diff coloured name instead of 1-5 stars. But still both good ideas imo.

~ Inv