PDA

View Full Version : Hermit Advise

Wbto-Angeluscustos
09-02-2014, 05:49 PM
I have two main characters as many of you know, Wbto and Angel but im not sure exactly what to do with them. I have asked around on what to do with these characters as they level but Im not exactly sure due to many different responses due to peoples preferred play style/class. I have 45 attribute points available on Angel and 25 Available on Wbto. What I'm wondering is what I should do with those. The skill points I went ahead and allocated on both chars because I was like what the heck. But I'm not sure what to do with the attribute points. And Future attribute points of both of them because I plan of going end game with both of them.

On Wbto I want to stay a Palidan but im not sure what I should do. Should I continue putting in str or should I put some in dex or int? And what should I do with my future points?

On Angel I'm not sure what I want to do. I don't wanna respec on either character so I'm wondering should I put my attribute points in dex, more in int, or should i just pour into str now? Also what should I do with future points.

Note: I dont wanna respec on either character. And Also what are some good sets that I should buy for these two chars at their levels. Or should I just wait till a further level to buy a set for them, and if so, which one(s)?

SillyJuan
09-02-2014, 05:51 PM
Cap angel and go 66 on wbto

Wbto-Angeluscustos
09-02-2014, 07:16 PM
bump

Sheugokin
09-02-2014, 07:27 PM
I would cap both of them.

And, BTW, Int is really only good for mages. Due all dex on your bird.

For mage, do 157 str and rest dex or 157 str and 6157 dex and rest int.

Or if you wanna be dignified and do PURE INT!!! :)

Wbto-Angeluscustos
09-02-2014, 07:44 PM

And, BTW, Int is really only good for mages. Due all dex on your bird.

For mage, do 157 str and rest dex or 157 str and 6157 dex and rest int.

For my mage it already has 208 str so based on that im assuming i just put rest in dex since i dont wanna respec. And birdie just rest in dex i c, are u sure not str? and considering i already have int that will i guess just stay int lol.
And I have a lvl 45 pure int mage that i wanna level after and im assuming i hsould just keep pushing in int on that one. nothing else?

Once again thanks Sheugokin for da help <3

This is my pure mage

Wbto-Angeluscustos
09-02-2014, 09:29 PM
Bumb

bearuang
09-03-2014, 02:18 AM
You need put all dex in bird and for mage make sure have minimum stat requirement to equip savage or str lustrous and rest to int

Armourslash
09-03-2014, 12:37 PM
You need put all dex in bird and for mage make sure have minimum stat requirement to equip savage or str lustrous and rest to int

Str mage bleh -_-.

Wbto-Angeluscustos
09-03-2014, 12:59 PM

So as a pally i should still put into int? or were you saying that for my pure mage? confused.

Wbto-Angeluscustos
09-04-2014, 06:48 AM
bump

Hawkbby
09-04-2014, 07:15 PM

And, BTW, Int is really only good for mages 6157 dex and rest int.

Sheu what.

Mothwing
09-04-2014, 07:42 PM
It really depends on what level you are planning on going to and if you PvP or not.

Wbto-Angeluscustos
09-05-2014, 05:45 AM
It really depends on what level you are planning on going to and if you PvP or not.

I wanna go lvl 77 with my bird for sure, with my pally I also wanna go 77(unless you advise me to keep it lower level for farming items), and my pure mage w.e you suggest dont really know bout him right now, but I like him a lot. And I don't plan to PvP, but if I did, I would do it w. only one character. Which of these three would you suggest. Or should I use a bear for PvP?

Faq
09-05-2014, 07:32 AM
I would go to 56 on bear

Wbto-Angeluscustos
09-05-2014, 02:17 PM
I would go to 56 on bear

and just stack in str? on bear? or put some in dex?

Charmstrange
09-07-2014, 12:25 PM
You should forget the idea to not respec... Your Mage already needs respec because mage skills are very weak with that much str.
Just do a free plat offer and experiment. Be careful with using too much dex as well, because it might raise your dps but it will trash your skills like fire and lightning. Maybe the dex/str build is good for pvp, but it makes a weak pve mage in my experience.

Charmstrange
09-07-2014, 12:30 PM
So as a pally i should still put into int? or were you saying that for my pure mage? confused.

As pally, still use minimum str to equip str gear, and put the rest into int. That will keep your mage skills as strong as possible (although they will be significantly weakened) while you also benefit from the protection of the str armor/dodge/health.