PDA

View Full Version : What was YOUR first ever forum post?

Zylx
09-03-2014, 10:54 AM
Quote your first forum post! :D

Mine:

I find this annoying too. Can the devs please fix this? Sometimes i get spammers in my zone purposely doing this.

matanofx
09-03-2014, 11:30 AM
Is there a quick way to check what your first post was? could be a fun thread

Zylx
09-03-2014, 11:37 AM
Is there a quick way to check what your first post was? could be a fun thread

Lol i just scrolled down the forums to find my earliest post. It took me a while.

ClumsyCactus
09-03-2014, 11:40 AM
If i remember correctly...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoB9OiTJw40

Go get lucky

made my day...

matanofx
09-03-2014, 11:45 AM
:o Your first forum post ever was a reply to mine =]

Such awesome, much respect.

ClumsyCactus
09-03-2014, 11:56 AM
:o Your first forum post ever was a reply to mine =]

Such awesome, much respect.

Lol idk if it was my first, but it sure fits in time... It is atleast one of the earliest 3 ;)

JaytB
09-03-2014, 11:59 AM
Earliest one I could find... It's from March 3rd 2011.

Hi all. I kind of feel bad about posting a negative comment since I enjoy PL that much. Haven't posted much before, but read TONS of interesting posts.
Please be gentle with my spelling, cause I'm from Belgium.

After the recent update I noticed my Mage got a set bonus with mega Mage gear. I was happy with the new stats. I went all out and bought the last fury item (lv55) for my bear (shield). But.. No bonus for the entire set. Initially I thought it just wasn't added yet for the warrior class, but then I saw a bear who DID get all sparkly... The only difference was that I used a battle axe, and he was using the 1H sword. Is this some kind of mistake, or is it supposed to be like this? Isn't fury supposed to be a set or do we have item specific set bonusses now??

I can live with my bird not being all sparkly cause I chose for the scarab bow, but my bear... It just makes me sad.

My toons are:
IKungFuPanda (lvl 55 str/dex bear), IKungFuBird (lv 55 dex bird roach/scarab) and IKungFuMage (lv 55 int enchantress with mm and gemstone wand)

Visiting
09-03-2014, 10:20 PM
The thing about the "Big/Little Love" banners are that they are exclusive so if they became buyable again they would no longer be near as much fun to wear IMO.

My first "real" post on this account, there were a few posts on Buying/selling prior to this post lol

aquascaper
09-03-2014, 10:56 PM
Mine's lame: "Hi all! I'm aquascaper, a level 40 mage." :/ That was when I had noob gear: jungle knight/seasoned carbine/some other armor I forget

You can check your first post by going to 'latest posts', then going to the last page.

Szangheili
09-03-2014, 11:05 PM
Is there a way to check this on iPhone app?

Madnex
09-03-2014, 11:19 PM
The name is Madnex.

I did not expect to find this game so addictive but I've spent my last 2 days and nights online... Well, I hope I find some answers here and have a good time generally.

I'd be glad to accept any friend requests since I'm still on level 18. So there you go, my humble introduction.

From SL times.. lol. Thought it was so cool that rinz responded!

Visiting
09-03-2014, 11:26 PM
From SL times.. lol. Thought it was so cool that rinz responded!

Resolved means it's been/being looked into, doesn't guarantee the issue mentioned has been solved.

Patience. :)

One does not simply forget Zomnisorc...

Helicopter
09-03-2014, 11:30 PM
NOTE: This might not be my first post, but one of the earliest things I said in the forums.

Hi Ialarie I need to know how to post pics or screenshots if im using a tablet
Probably the most unexpected 'first post' ever. A contest reply.

Found here:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?81911-Four-Toons-and-a-wolf

Zeus
09-03-2014, 11:46 PM
Find mine; I dare you.

Itoopeo
09-03-2014, 11:55 PM
I cant remember but mine was in SL discussion somewhere.

Madnex
09-04-2014, 12:12 AM
07-24-2010, 05:39 AM

I'll put in 50k into the pot. Others can put cash in the pot too and I'm going to pick a number 1-1000. I will tell LightningLord and no lightning you can't do the lotto lol. Whoever wins will get all the cash. Everybody is welcome. To put more cash into the pot just add me in game and trade. Btw to anyone who says this is a scam it absolutely isn't because I have 2 mil cash and do not need more. Btw ViolentSaint this is to you. You inspired me to be less greedy lol.
Posting this for lazy Zeus.. aka Meel?? lol

Visiting
09-04-2014, 12:23 AM

I know it's his first post (I searched it out myself) but I think it's fishy that his account was made on 7-4-2010 and he has no posts for 22 days if this is indeed the fabled "first post"....

Zeus
09-04-2014, 12:55 AM

Incorrect.

Helicopter
09-04-2014, 04:03 AM
So, online romancing has reached Balefort Castle. Never thought they would overtake Balefort's defenses and get tired of Forest Haven*.*Also, since she asked politely. I serenaded her with my favorite song of choice, "Friday" by Rebecca Black!
I highly doubt this is his first post, this was 2011, but, It's the oldest post I could find. Might as well try.

-Theo

P.S. You're awesome

Alhuntrazeck
09-04-2014, 05:48 AM
Too lazy to hunt mine down, but as far back as I can remember, I made a thread buying clever flamestrike of assault for 2k back in S2 lol

obee
09-04-2014, 06:05 AM
My first post I think was on the rage of mages thread :)

drgrimmy
09-04-2014, 08:13 AM
My first forums post, will have to look for first AL forums post...

Annoyingly rare. Farmed mostly second floor for 8 hrs and saw only two drop: one green and one golden armor...11393

Found my first AL post, 11/15/12...

I have recently been noticing something with the time shift skill and was wondering if others have had the same problem. In parties with warriors, frequently the clock with fall, do its initial damage and then immediately disappear. This is almost always when I cast it in the same location where a warrior is taking on a mob. Other times I have noticed that the clock will fall and then disappear in a second or two, also seeming to coincide with when a warrior approaches it and starts attacking. It just disapears without doing damage over time or exploding (I have both of these upgrades). It almost appears to me that the warrior's attacks are destroying the clock. Anyone have similar experiences? It is rather frustrating as it is otherwise one of my favorite skills.:disturbed:

Commanderkeen
09-04-2014, 09:13 AM
My first post!

Think it would be awsome if we can get some space elves as pets or have the devs dressed as santa giving out presents

Main: Commanderkeen lvl 36 comm master of <Seed>
Alts: Sunwalker lvl 36 op, Cancer lvl 36 engi

Clickbangboom
09-04-2014, 10:15 AM
Easy, it was just yesterday...

"Been playing AL for about a month now and have been reading on forums to figure out how to do stuff in game and now decided I might as well just join the discussions on the forums.
So far it's been a fun game to play and I hope that continues."

GoodSyntax
09-04-2014, 10:28 AM
I think this is my first post from back in the Pocket Legends days (I was a forum lurker for many, many months):

09-29-2011, 02:05 PM

Maybe an new color for the elite pinks are in order?

I think that these new ultra-elite items should not be sell-able.

I'm tired of people who just throw dollars into the game and buy these ultra-rares (like laser canon, glow stick, shadow gear, MM, etc.) but never actually earn it.

Funny....not much as changed, people are still buying their way into top gear. Different game, same issue.

Chaozedong
09-05-2014, 04:14 PM
02-10-2013, 06:09 PM

Large No. of Chests = Large No. of Pinks

Originally Posted by Valsacar

I'm sitting on a ton of them, waiting for the new level cap, hopefully I'll get 1 good pink out of the almost 200 I have :P

Now this interests me. Did this work out the same way last time they increased the level cap? i.e. Did the items in the (old) chests scale to the higher levels?

Haha, looks like I was interested in merching since the day i started exploring the end game content.

It warms my heart to visit these past times, thanks for the thread.

Derezzzed
09-05-2014, 05:29 PM
I have slag, don't have Grimm but I gotta agree grimms stun should be terrify, never mind Halloween, he's a grim reaper! He harvests souls and strikes fear into people's hearts, The whole idea and concept behind him is "terryfing"

Only downside is I see is a whole bunch of slag users will complain even more if this happens

My first lol@grimmstun