PDA

View Full Version : Mythic Ring

Titanium
09-03-2014, 02:18 PM
I'm asking myself lately when we are going to have a mythic ring lv 41. To be honest we are fed up playing with a ring lv 31 and supposed to have a chance killing an arcane ring user. PvP now is just about "ring join" and the team with rings can basically just kill with closed eyes.

I just wanted to know if STG thought about the idea giving other players something who don't have the chance to get 150m in a night to fight against an arcane ring user. It's the same as how it was in level 36 with upgraded mythics vs non-upgraded, where you could just kill every non-upgraded mythic user in 1 aimed shot. There is too much unbalance and minimal to no chance to survive.

Let me remind you - it's already been 7 months since you guys released arcane rings.

Sorcerie
09-03-2014, 02:31 PM
New mythic amulets are coming with the planar tombs, that should help to level the playing field maybe a little, although that still wont help you against someone with an arcane ring and the new ammy that's coming.

Fact of the matter is I doubt a new mythic ring would either, but hey, take what you can get or stay out of pvp.

Raregem
09-03-2014, 02:39 PM
Yes! I am so tired of going into CTF and the ring rogues just run around like they are the kings of the room and spawn and one shot you like you're a rag doll. I have full max gear(minus ring) and a sam and I still can't even put up a little bit of a fight. I can't even imagine what it's like for people in legendary gear. I refuse to even go into CTF anymore. There is NO FUN in it. The unbalance is ridiculous.

Now they are coming out with a new mythic AMULET so the ring wearers are just going to be at more of an advantage. I do not think that it would take a ton of time for a mythic ring to be created and released. I could be wrong but, we needed a ring before an amulet. This itemize thing was a huge fail. 7 Months of rings ruling and they will keep ruling pvp, timed runs everything. You can't even get into to timed runs group unless you have a ring now.

Titanium
09-03-2014, 02:43 PM
New mythic amulets are coming with the planar tombs, that should help to level the playing field maybe a little, although that still wont help you against someone with an arcane ring and the new ammy that's coming.

Fact of the matter is I doubt a new mythic ring would either, but hey, take what you can get or stay out of pvp.

Hard to believe someone who paid 130m for a ring won't buy a mythic amulet also.

Serancha
09-03-2014, 02:45 PM
We don't need amulets, yet that's what is being offered. It is ridiculous that the best overall ring is now 3 seasons old. It's almost as bad as the top gear STILL being the mythics we obtained at level 26 and 31. Staggered gear wasa total fail.

They might as well have made mythics upgradeable again, for keeping them the best for yet another season has resulted in an all-time low in player activity. If this kind of failing in development isn't remedied very soon, there will be no players left to release new content to.

Sorcerie
09-03-2014, 02:46 PM
Hard to believe someone who paid 130m for a ring won't buy a mythic amulet also.True, but crying for a new ring isn't going to help either. >_>;;

Titanium
09-03-2014, 02:55 PM
We don't need amulets, yet that's what is being offered. It is ridiculous that the best overall ring is now 3 seasons old. It's almost as bad as the top gear STILL being the mythics we obtained at level 26 and 31. Staggered gear wasa total fail.

They might as well have made mythics upgradeable again, for keeping them the best for yet another season has resulted in an all-time low in player activity. If this kind of failing in development isn't remedied very soon, there will be no players left to release new content to.

I feel the same about mythic amulet. Fed up with those amulets. Doesn't help anyone of us. We need a mythic ring.

When they released an arcane item ( besides hooks ) they always came with a counterpart weapon or pet. Arcane ring... no.... Die more and "Cry" how Arkanem tells me i do... I'm ashamed now cause he saw me crying. Meeehhh

kixkaxx
09-03-2014, 06:24 PM
In tdm with/without ring doesn't matter for rogue, since most time rogues just 1 shot each other

Proof: the top #1 rogue in tdm lb DOES NOT have a ring

Zeus
09-03-2014, 08:37 PM
If STG actually took the time to release gear that's better than the seasons old mythics as I suggested in the FaceTime with SpaceTime, we wouldn't be dealing with this issue. What they really need to do is come out with BOTH a ring and a amulet. With gear differences being this ridiculous, the game will not hold its end game players.

Jonnymaynard
09-03-2014, 11:58 PM
Finaly an usefull thread in general disscusion ... ty titanium
We definitly need a ring to bring us in line with the arcane ring users, i dont think endgame pvp has ever been dominated by one single item that much.
But why would sts do this ? This piece of "equip" is the one thing that keeps the rich endgamers attracted and let them open tons of crates..
Ya these crates where nearly everything else is worth crap ( including 80% of the mythics and half of the arcanes are hammerjaws i hear :D )

Madnex
09-04-2014, 12:55 AM
Completely agree with this.

Why exactly are we getting a new mythic AMULET instead of a new mythic RING? It's honestly getting tiresome to outskill a ring user only to be crushed by the huge gear gap moments later. Or to be unable to compete in PvE timed records lacking only that one thing (ring) just because the difference of mythic L31 and arcane L41 is that large and nothing is being done about it.

We need a ring, not an amulet. Thank you.

Instanthumor
09-04-2014, 01:02 AM
Give all rogues a 25% crit debuff in CTF. I'm cool with that

Titanium
09-04-2014, 04:49 AM
In tdm with/without ring doesn't matter for rogue, since most time rogues just 1 shot each other

Proof: the top #1 rogue in tdm lb DOES NOT have a ring

The top #1 rogue on tdm kills didn't make those kills in season 6.

You can't oneshot an arcane ring user ( rogue ) using even myth bow and samael. It has a bigger armor than rest of the rogues . Actually rogues with arcane rings are kinda unbeatable by any classes in 1v1.

Tanks with rings - I dont think it helps them so much. If i was a tank i would pay for a mythic ring lv 41 than arcane ring .

matanofx
09-04-2014, 05:13 AM
My logic tells me that if we got a mythic ring and amulet in season4, we should get mythic ring and amulet in season6

Mythic items are meant to be top for their own season released, have merit over top pinks in the next season and be replaced the next season after

Take mythic gun/bow/pavise for example, or mythic amulet... all replaced 2 seasons after release, if they plan to issue a new mythic ring theyre waiting too long and so are we.

Arachnophobik
09-04-2014, 05:15 AM
+1 to this. I just bought an elondrian pendant a month ago and now theres gunna be something better again -.-

kixkaxx
09-04-2014, 07:11 AM
The top #1 rogue on tdm kills didn't make those kills in season 6.

You can't oneshot an arcane ring user ( rogue ) using even myth bow and samael. It has a bigger armor than rest of the rogues . Actually rogues with arcane rings are kinda unbeatable by any classes in 1v1.

Tanks with rings - I dont think it helps them so much. If i was a tank i would pay for a mythic ring lv 41 than arcane ring .

Definitely not true, a lvl41 rogue WITHOUT mythic bow can still one combo an arcane rogue in tdm, given that the arcane rogue does not pierce fast enough

Haligali
09-04-2014, 07:18 AM
Agree, we need both mythic ring and amulet, and a 10% damage nerf or rogues in tdm would not be bad, similar to ctf room.

Derezzzed
09-04-2014, 10:41 AM
+2 ring is defiantly needed

In the meantime for the new amulet though...

Ihateppl
09-04-2014, 11:42 AM
Im tired of being a punching bag for rogues... I already have this in real life, dont need it in my fake one.

User111
09-04-2014, 11:48 AM
Im tired of being a punching bag for rogues... I already have this in real life, dont need it in my fake one.

aww.

Raregem
09-04-2014, 11:54 AM
Remi wasn't joking when she described it as the "Arcane Ring to Rule them All"

Zeus
09-04-2014, 12:00 PM
Remi wasn't joking when she described it as the "Arcane Ring to Rule them All"

Haha, that was Delphina! It really is ridiculous.

As an arcane ring user, I would appreciate some challenge brought back into the game & gameplay changing bugs fixed ASAP.

Gorecaster
09-04-2014, 12:04 PM
As a non ring user I'd like to just say lol@pvp

Raregem
09-04-2014, 12:08 PM
Haha, that was Delphina! It really is ridiculous.

As an arcane ring user, I would appreciate some challenge brought back into the game & gameplay changing bugs fixed ASAP.

Ah you're right, I forgot Delph started that contest.

jiph
09-04-2014, 01:08 PM
I just have legendary gear and I'm able to kill anything in pvp 1v1

notfaded1
09-04-2014, 01:40 PM
As a non ring user I'd like to just say lol@pvp

Here here Gore!!! And as a fully geared arcane ring using rogue I can tell you... I can be killed by people without it... but lol@pvp!!!

ALSO: Don't you understand that if everyone had something like the arcane ring... no one would want it and it wouldn't be so valuable? And there is someone to challenge you if you have a ring... someone else with one too!

Remember Me
09-04-2014, 03:40 PM
Shard can be looted for elite golden dragonscale chests.

Please stop complaining and farm these chests, everyone who has the ring earned it and I'm tired of seeing people complain about rings. STG has done a great thing and has actually PUT THE SHARD IN A FARMABLE ITEM.

The time you spent writing this thread could have been spent farming a shard.... So please stop complaining and go farm chests...

Titanium
09-04-2014, 03:44 PM

Please stop complaining and farm these chests, everyone who has the ring earned it and I'm tired of seeing people complain about rings. STG has done a great thing and has actually PUT THE SHARD IN A FARMABLE ITEM.

The time you spent writing this thread could have been spent farming a shard.... So please stop complaining and go farm chests...

Ok , Bugsy Siegel.

I don't gamble.

Idly
09-04-2014, 04:21 PM

Farming a shard- 10mins per elite run with an ok team, 1 elite golden from 5-7 runs=1hr, opening elite goldens (unknown drop rate) ive opened over 250 and gotten lame pinks at best so if I didn't buy chests thats 250hrs/10.5 solid days and fail.

Writing/commenting on a thread= 1min

I'd like to meet the person who looted a shard from an elite golden... whats that.. oh yeah it doesn't happen.

Arcanes in Elites=STS gold sink

Zeus
09-04-2014, 06:03 PM

The past few months have been quite a reality check for me,
Indeed AL is a free-to-play MMORG IF you give it your life and soul.

I started AL in Season 1 thinking it would be a pure F2P like PL, if you just spent a little time capping and farming you could play among the 1% of players. You could be at the top for your skill level, not just your wealth.

As AL's development progressed it saddened me watching AL become more of a pay to win. Yes, it's true you can play for free- but you will never reach the top 1% or never be the best. What is 'best' even defined by? Skill? Wealth? Arcane's basically make gameplay more item based rather than skill based, I guess that is why FPSs are so popular- everyone has an equal chance. The counterargument here is that you don't need Arcanes. True, but why invest time when you know you can't be at the top because lack of funds?

I know a lot of talented players but they are crippled by their gear, if you see top player lists they are all judged on GEAR. Sure a few people receive recognition for their gameplay without max gear but it truly is harder playing against max equips without max equips.

Anyhow, that is not completely the reason for my break from AL. Real life has become a big factor.

Until next time Arlorians?
This is not the last of me.

This is you - right? You quit because you couldn't get an arcane ring until someone bought one for you. People have very valid concerns and not everybody has a friend to buy them an arcane ring.

Remember Me
09-04-2014, 06:06 PM
This is you - right? You quit because you couldn't get an arcane ring until someone bought one for you. People have very valid concerns and not everybody has a friend to buy them an arcane ring.

I came back and farmed elite tindirin for elite golden dragonscale chests, my friends saw my persistence in farming and offered me one for a good price...

If you have persistence everything will work out, don't expect to get a arcane ring in one try just like shuyal arena recs.

Zeus
09-04-2014, 06:08 PM
I came back and farmed elite tindirin for elite golden dragonscale chests, my friends saw my persistence in farming and offered me one for a good price...

If you have persistence everything will work out, don't expect to get a arcane ring in one try just like shuyal arena recs.

Sorry, not everybody has a friend to give them a ring. The players on this thread have very valid concerns, dismissing them just because you got your ring isn't logical.

Remember Me
09-04-2014, 06:11 PM
Sorry, not everybody has a friend to give them a ring. The players on this thread have very valid concerns, dismissing them just because you got your ring isn't logical.

Sorry I didn't receive a ring, I farmed a lot of elite chests mostly sold them knowing the luck I have and made quite a lot of money. I used that money to purchase a ring. Sorry if you don't have friend that can sell for a reasonable price.

Zeus
09-04-2014, 06:18 PM
Sorry I didn't receive a ring, I farmed a lot of elite chests mostly sold them knowing the luck I have and made quite a lot of money. I used that money to purchase a ring. Sorry if you don't have friend that can sell for a reasonable price.

No, you told me in game that someone gave you the ring. Please, do not change your words. Thanks! There's a real issue with the rings and it's logical to acknowledge it.

P.S: The time you came back and the time you started farming - elite golden dragonscale chests were not worth a lot of gold.

Speedofsound
09-04-2014, 06:22 PM
Lmao you farmed that much gold? I was your friend all until 2 weeks ago on friends list and i NEVER saw you in elite tindirin. Gf.

Visiting
09-04-2014, 06:22 PM
Guys, if you're going to make this thread personal and use it to argue, it's going to get locked :(
Take your lol@pvpdrama to PM please, because this thread is constructive (+1!)

Zeus
09-04-2014, 06:27 PM
Guys, if you're going to make this thread personal and use it to argue, it's going to get locked :(
Take your lol@pvpdrama to PM please, because this thread is constructive (+1!)

No PvP talk here - just weeding out false posts that skew the sense of need for mythic ring.

Bless
09-04-2014, 06:28 PM
This isnt about an arcane ring, the issue is not with the ring but instead lies in the mythic ring. The stagger-release of new gear is the problem here.

The problem isn't the arcane ring, I repeat, so stop complaining about the OPness or nerfs. Did you really expect L31 ring to compare to a L41? And a higher rarity? On that subject, there is a desperate need for a new [mythic] ring - it doesn't have to be mythic but it has to compare to the stronger version whilst being not too OP itself/disturbing the stagger-release cycle.

Or a better idea, scrap the new itemisation and lets just stick to the old methods, the new method brings new economic woes - and it doesn't help that you're trying to make us excited with new items slowly because all you need to do to get the new items is the following: Take the arcane ring for example, (if you're rich enough) - You buy the shard or open crates to loot it, buy the dragonite bar 3-4, I can probably do this in a day or two. Its not like new content and doesnt keep us busy for extended periods; it just makes it a bigger chore for people with non-plat buying habits.

Zeus
09-04-2014, 06:29 PM
This isnt about an arcane ring, the issue is not with the ring but instead lies in the mythic ring. The stagger-release of new gear is the problem here.

This - exactly.

Visiting
09-04-2014, 06:37 PM
Everyone is saying we need a new ring (I totally agree) but, no one is suggesting viable stats and how it should be obtained, I'd like to see thoughts on that aspect :)

Remember Me
09-04-2014, 06:38 PM
Lmao you farmed that much gold? I was your friend all until 2 weeks ago on friends list and i NEVER saw you in elite tindirin. Gf.

You OK?

Speedofsound
09-04-2014, 06:39 PM
You OK?
Pot donut 420 okay

Zeus
09-04-2014, 06:43 PM
Everyone is saying we need a new ring (I totally agree) but, no one is suggesting viable stats and how it should be obtained, I'd like to see thoughts on that aspect :)

The stats the arcane ring has minus/reduced primary stats & reduced dmg?

Titanium
09-04-2014, 06:48 PM
Guys , let's not lock up this thread too.

The mythic ring lv 41 should came since this season started.

If i would have an arcane ring I wouldn't go on forums and criticize people because they don't have persistence. I have persistence too.

During Elondrian event i wanted to run portals to get SnS to sell it after and get the ring. I knew before the event started that rogues will make insane scores and i decided to level up a mage . I capped it 2 hrs before elondrian event started. I was in top 10 mages elondrian lb for one week. Then people started to quit running portals . And then i couldn't find a party because nobody wanted to pt me . A guy without ring or mythic/arcane weapon like me...

It was frustrating. And i didn't have a friend like you to help me out.. even to pt me up. Everybody was busy running with their full arcanes party.

I only got the Elondrian Savior Banner who i am really proud of.

Visiting
09-04-2014, 06:53 PM
This is the current mythic ring, and the stats of the arcane ring (the original ones idk if they're the current ones), So what if with the new myth ring it gets 40+ all stats, 4.5dmg, 100+ Armor, 25+ Primary Stat, No proc lol. And as far as achieving this awesome ring, let's use one of those ideas that involves ACTUAL FARMING OF ELITES for once!

Zeus
09-04-2014, 06:54 PM
This is the current mythic ring, and the stats (the original ones idk if they're the current ones), So what if with the new myth ring it gets 40+ all stats, 4.5dmg, 100+ Armor, 25+ Primary Stat, No proc lol. And as far as achieving this awesome ring, let's use one of those ideas that involves ACTUAL FARMING OF ELITES for once!

That seems reasonable but I think we should be happy with the fact at least one arcane item is farmable. One step at a time! STG still needs to make money from these releases.

Visiting
09-04-2014, 06:56 PM
That seems reasonable but I think we should be happy with the fact at least one arcane item is farmable. One step at a time! STG still needs to make money from these releases.

Ofc there will be a platinum aspect lol

Titanium
09-04-2014, 06:56 PM

People got the idea how hard is to loot an arcane shard. STG can make money from releasing a mythic ring version too. Many players are looking to get rid of Ruby of Shuyal and get another mythic ring.

UndeadJudge
09-04-2014, 07:08 PM

You just contradicted your previous post that you argue that people spawn get these through elite chests, and yet you are the one that sold instead of opening? Let me guess, is it the same issue everyone else having - the rate is super low and it's pure chance and not farming? Oh right...

Think before you post please, Ty.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Remember Me
09-04-2014, 07:17 PM
You just contradicted your previous post that you argue that people spawn get these through elite chests, and yet you are the one that sold instead of opening? Let me guess, is it the same issue everyone else having - the rate is super low and it's pure chance and not farming? Oh right...

Think before you post please, Ty.

"Knowing the luck I have"

When you learn to read is when the world opens up to you, reading can help increase IQ and can improve SAT scores.

No one is certainly stopping you from opening chests I just made the decision that I would save and not gamble at my loot.

Saribeau
09-04-2014, 07:27 PM
this thread sickens me. This is disgusting. ok i want some max rogues to buy legendary gear or just full myth, (no arc ring), and then vs a max.

@stg:
Stop the staggering of gear. make it consistent at least. gives us myth ammy and ring at 30/31 but just ammy at 41? That strengthens the arcane users more, considering the crits will be higher and hp higher. This is repeated, but make it a ring and ammy. pls reconsider. I have watched you guys get suggestions to change things or add something suddenly, but u seem to think that it makes u look weak to change what u said u were going to release, when it just makes the AL users realize that u care about our opinion. Yes i know that u have to code, change plans, and develop a new ring all the sudden, but pls do it. in the long run more end game players will stay imo. i hope other players agree.

Saribeau
09-04-2014, 07:28 PM

When you learn to read is when the world opens up to you, reading can help increase IQ and can improve SAT scores.

No one is certainly stopping you from opening chests I just made the decision that I would save and not gamble at my loot.

this is sorta rude but, idk many ppl who respect u or your opinion. pls stop.

UndeadJudge
09-04-2014, 07:49 PM

Actually here's something you can improve your IQ and SAT scores.

luck
lək/
noun
success or failure apparently brought by chance rather than through one's own actions.

http://computer.howstuffworks.com/question697.htm

This article explains how random number generators work in computer programs. Telling me that you didn't open them because of your "luck" is complete bs.

Everyone has the same chance to receive an arcane from lockeds. Just because you have had bad experiences with things involving chance has nothing to do with the future. There's no sort of proof that since someone enters the lottery and wins means they will have luck in the future. And vice versa: if you don't win today, it doesn't mean you won't win in the future.

It's a very low percentage which is why you (apparently), me, and several other people decide not to gamble.

Also please don't tell me you farmed your arcane ring. I could do the math on it, but why bother. It's not possible to farm 100 million, at least now.

Visiting
09-04-2014, 07:51 PM
Less Bickering, More Constructing...

Raregem
09-04-2014, 08:01 PM
This is the current mythic ring, and the stats (the original ones idk if they're the current ones), So what if with the new myth ring it gets 40+ all stats, 4.5dmg, 100+ Armor, 25+ Primary Stat, No proc lol. And as far as achieving this awesome ring, let's use one of those ideas that involves ACTUAL FARMING OF ELITES for once!

I think this sounds great!

Remember Me
09-04-2014, 08:07 PM
Actually here's something you can improve your IQ and SAT scores.

luck
lək/
noun
success or failure apparently brought by chance rather than through one's own actions.

http://computer.howstuffworks.com/question697.htm

This article explains how random number generators work in computer programs. Telling me that you didn't open them because of your "luck" is complete bs.

Everyone has the same chance to receive an arcane from lockeds. Just because you have had bad experiences with things involving chance has nothing to do with the future. There's no sort of proof that since someone enters the lottery and wins means they will have luck in the future. And vice versa: if you don't win today, it doesn't mean you won't win in the future.

It's a very low percentage which is why you (apparently), me, and several other people decide not to gamble.

Also please don't tell me you farmed your arcane ring. I could do the math on it, but why bother. It's not possible to farm 100 million, at least now.

Oh wow,

Here is an Oscar for knowing me.

Some people are lucky and some people aren't if you think I'm lucky cool. Thanks?

Do you know me? I feel the jealousy high in this one.
The definition of Luck (or chance) varies by philosophical, religious, mystical, or emotional context of the one interpreting it; according to the classic Noah Webster's dictionary, Luck is "a purposeless, unpredictable and uncontrollable force that shapes events favorably or unfavorably for an individual, group or cause" (Wikipedia) First google result....

Philosophical or emotional context... Someone forgot to do research..

Ravager
09-04-2014, 08:08 PM
The gap between ring and non-ring is frustrating. Instead of making a new ring, they have opted towards a new mythic amulet instead (for some odd reason!) This will further make a gap for the arcane and standard player.

If a new player were to start playing today or somewhat soon, see what the requirements are to play competitively in PVP at end level, they would most likely not bother.

Just like a previous poster stated, in a good amount of cases they try to pull as many rings on one team to try and bulldoze the other team. What comes along with that is their immaturity, trash talking and egos because they have rings.

For most of my time, I have been able to stay full mythic. Mythic is affordable in most cases and competitive. Arcane is expensive.
Making something a 41 mythic ring is a good answer so we remain competitive and stand a chance in those childish situations.

UndeadJudge
09-04-2014, 08:16 PM
Oh wow,

Here is an Oscar for knowing me.

Some people are lucky and some people aren't if you think I'm lucky cool. Thanks?

Do you know me? I feel the jealousy high in this one.
The definition of Luck (or chance) varies by philosophical, religious, mystical, or emotional context of the one interpreting it; according to the classic Noah Webster's dictionary, Luck is "a purposeless, unpredictable and uncontrollable force that shapes events favorably or unfavorably for an individual, group or cause" (Wikipedia) First google result....

Philosophical or emotional context... Someone forgot to do research..

Lol wow you really don't want to admit you're wrong if you've gone to an interpretation of the word.. It's like a professor asked for a summary and you hand in a reflection.

Jealous? I'm trying to make this post as flame free as I can so I won't even bother with a comment as such.

Why don't you just go to pvp and take your arrogance somewhere else, no one needs your input on this conversation.

If every post of yours must contain an insult of some sort, I'm sorry but I can't help you. A moderator is better suited for that.

Visiting
09-04-2014, 08:19 PM
Guys, if you want to have a "chat" that's perfectly fine, IF you can do it in PM, and not this perfectly constructive thread :)

UndeadJudge
09-04-2014, 08:21 PM
Guys, if you want to have a "chat" that's perfectly fine, IF you can do it in PM, and not this perfectly constructive thread :)

I'm done :) sorry had to get it out of my system.

Newcomx
09-04-2014, 08:36 PM
Just starting to save gold to buy mythic bow, and now there will be new mythic amulet? The damage gap will increase and this will push away player from pvp. At least don't make the damage gap too wide.

Remember Me
09-04-2014, 09:08 PM
Lol wow you really don't want to admit you're wrong if you've gone to an interpretation of the word.. It's like a professor asked for a summary and you hand in a reflection.

Jealous? I'm trying to make this post as flame free as I can so I won't even bother with a comment as such.

Why don't you just go to pvp and take your arrogance somewhere else, no one needs your input on this conversation.

If every post of yours must contain an insult of some sort, I'm sorry but I can't help you. A moderator is better suited for that.

Interpretation? Son, that's the Wikipedia definition.

How does a denotation fit my context??

I don't see where I have insulted anyone... If I did apologies.

This is my last post on this thread as asked by a forum member.

Please pm me if you have a problem.

Idly
09-05-2014, 12:30 AM
New mythic ring +35 all stats +4 damage +200 armor +200 health +25 primary stat. 5% chance to procure mythic deflect (reduces damage taken from next attack by 100%)

Not as OP as arcane ring for damage but gives the user ability to not be one shotted 75% of the time and combo'd 100% of the time by a ring rogue. Maybe biased from a mages perspective but god damn those one shots in pvp even with full maxed gear -ring >. <

Off topic: would I be right in saying this coming season its a rogues turn for a new arcane weapon? #lol@pvp

Soundlesskill
09-05-2014, 12:35 AM
++1

Endkey
09-05-2014, 01:32 AM

Good tanks that i have played with hit almost 3.3k on combos..and thats the maulers..they are slow..glaive is a rogue killer.
Mages with rings, almost same armour as rogues, more damage, more health and those stuns

Ring is making every class op imho..so +1

please make a ring which can atleast get us a little more chance for winning

Idly
09-05-2014, 03:45 AM
Good tanks that i have played with hit almost 3.3k on combos..and thats the maulers..they are slow..glaive is a rogue killer.
Mages with rings, almost same armour as rogues, more damage, more health and those stuns

Ring is making every class op imho..so +1

please make a ring which can atleast get us a little more chance for winning

Hmm it is an OP ring as it should be but generally I can hold my own against a ring mage and also a tank if I get my stuns right, a rogue will literally break my shield and kill me in 1 combo everytime. Stats aside ring makes rogue even more OP than they already were, hell even a noob ring rogue can oneshot/combo me everytime so its literally a case of all the gear and no idea can beat any mage/tank regardless of how skilled they may be.

zerofort
09-05-2014, 04:13 AM
I dont see any crying I see people giving there opinions and you being a antagonist

Madnex
09-05-2014, 08:48 AM
Lol @farmed gold for ring from EDG's. In what, 700 more PvE kills? Seems legit.

The gap between ring and non-ring is frustrating. Instead of making a new ring, they have opted towards a new mythic amulet instead (for some odd reason!) This will further make a gap for the arcane and standard player.

If a new player were to start playing today or somewhat soon, see what the requirements are to play competitively in PVP at end level, they would most likely not bother.

Just like a previous poster stated, in a good amount of cases they try to pull as many rings on one team to try and bulldoze the other team. What comes along with that is their immaturity, trash talking and egos because they have rings.

For most of my time, I have been able to stay full mythic. Mythic is affordable in most cases and competitive. Arcane is expensive.
Making something a 41 mythic ring is a good answer so we remain competitive and stand a chance in those childish situations.
Well said. It doesn't have to have stats too close to arcane ring but a good armor buff (say 110) and +35 DEX/INT/STR along with +15 main stat would be ideal. Unless this new amulet is tied to some sort of questline that doesn't require locked chest drops, it will just make PvP for maxed out players a walk in the park (more than it already is).

Gensin
09-05-2014, 09:07 AM
Its about time.. Its about time..

Endkey
09-06-2014, 09:24 AM
i dnt hate arcane ring and the people who use money deserve to have an advantage over the others but really..how much fun is it for those money users who know whenever a rogue comes they will one hit or one combo? Make the stats difference between the best gear and the normal gear a bit lower then what it is now..i think that will be fun for everyone

Titanium
09-08-2014, 07:07 AM
i dnt hate arcane ring and the people who use money deserve to have an advantage over the others but really..how much fun is it for those money users who know whenever a rogue comes they will one hit or one combo? Make the stats difference between the best gear and the normal gear a bit lower then what it is now..i think that will be fun for everyone

I hope sts will take in consideration and i think it's about time to make an arcane ring.

They have plenty of time to make money from arcane shards ( 7 months already ) . People got used with the idea that arcane shard won't pop up so easy.... so it doesn't worth to get 6k plats to get a shard.

It's time to introduce the mythic ring so other players could benefit of something else than Ruby of Shuyal.

Haligali
09-11-2014, 02:23 PM
I think it would be better now, i see the incoming rage of the current arcane ring users next season, if there would be a lvl46 mythic ring with same stats as their.

Kingofninjas
09-17-2014, 07:09 PM
Give all rogues a 25% crit debuff in CTF. I'm cool with that
Deal but then STS needs to take away mages shield (and 15% crit) tanks jugg and horn (and 10% crit)

Kingofninjas
09-17-2014, 07:27 PM
Okay how about this. Blood Ruby of Shuyal becomes up-gradable.
Stats - 35 int/str/dex, +15 primary stat and 100 armor.
How? To make it affordable and to make sure STS makes some money just create a crafting element that costs 500 plats (or i would assume 1m-1.2m) and slap on a relatively easy farming quest. For example, the farming quest could be the same as the mythic helm farming quest but this time in elite oltgar. Another idea I have is that it could be similar to the parchment quest for necro.

Bmwmsix
09-18-2014, 05:19 AM
Guy's why do you think other mmorpgs with pvp have two kind of equip sets? One for pve and one for pvp, now you can ask again for a mythic ring or whatever. Cheerio!

UndeadJudge
09-19-2014, 05:12 AM
Deal but then STS needs to take away mages shield (and 15% crit) tanks jugg and horn (and 10% crit)

Lol. Or how about rogues can get a crit debuff scaling based on level.

SacredKnight
09-19-2014, 06:08 AM
Mythic Ring or not, it can't be better than the Arcane Ring. The Arcane Ring will still hold position as the best ring and thus the gear gap would still essentially be there.

Robhawk
09-19-2014, 06:16 AM
Mythic Ring or not, it can't be better than the Arcane Ring. The Arcane Ring will still hold position as the best ring and thus the gear gap would still essentially be there.

Yes... but when the gear gap is not that big as it is now the "skill > gear"-factor comes back and you can compete vs ring players.

lethaljade
09-19-2014, 07:12 AM
Plus 1000 for get rid of the staggering items! Its boring, and makes it impossible to enjoy your items beofre a new one is released, cant catch up with all theese new items at random peorids by the time u save for a item something new and better is released, its stupid , theres no fun in that. Also yes a mythic ring level 41 is needed to balance out the game or any ring with decent stats would be helpful, however even if they consider this theyll release it in like 5months time after uve just saved for a overpriced mythic amulet we are all awaiting so gl guys lul.

Kingofninjas
09-20-2014, 10:05 AM
Yes... but when the gear gap is not that big as it is now the "skill > gear"-factor comes back and you can compete vs ring players.
Totally agree. In tdm ring rouges just run around with their eyes closed blindly one hitting everything. Tanks get 1 combo killed sometimes and I get killed by a combo even when it doesn't even crit. My only chance is to get lucky with a slag terrify and hope that their sam doesn't terrify me. Even if I go terrify them, I still need a crit aimed to put them down or they'll just drop me with an uncharged combo.

Ipoopsy
09-20-2014, 07:28 PM
I think it would be better now, i see the incoming rage of the current arcane ring users next season, if there would be a lvl46 mythic ring with same stats as their.

They shouldn't be complaining because STS did say Arcane ring last 2 seasons. And if they introduce new mythic rings next season, it should be on par with the Arcane ring.