PDA

View Full Version : Top Guild Listing - weekly breakdown

Serancha
09-03-2014, 02:53 PM
Personally I couldn't give a hoot about rank, but the top guild listing has always provided something else that is unique and interesting. The weekly post breaking down the guilds' performances in the various categories is something tangible that we can see, evaluate, calculate, and analyze in order to make ourselves better. It's the only reason my guild ever bothered with it, and I know many other guilds feel the same way.

I know the mods are busy, but honestly, it can't take all that much time to put together the weekly chart showing the breakdown. This is one thing that provides drive, adds energy, and keeps people motivated in game. All guilds are severely lacking in all these things at the moment, and it would be appreciated if this breakdown could be posted as it has been in the past.

This list is also helpful for those not on the list yet, for it can give them an idea of what is needed to get there. Without being able to see this, it's just a blind run. In all the other leaderboards, we can see what is needed to beat a record, so making this one blind is rather frustrating.

Thanks.

Ssneakykills
09-03-2014, 04:56 PM
1+.

Ebezaanec
09-03-2014, 06:12 PM
I miss H2N..

Raregem
09-03-2014, 07:03 PM
I miss H2N..

I said the same thing the other day. He's definitely missed.