PDA

View Full Version : My PL video guide submission

DawnInfinity
01-21-2011, 11:42 PM
So I originally wasn't going to attempt to make a video, but after being sick in bed all day, I needed something to do. I've never made a movie with iMovie before, so yeah.. I've only used Windows Media Player a couple of times too, so I had no idea what I was doing pretty much. After a bit, I had some sort of an idea of what I was doing. My iPod isn't / won't ever be jailbroken, so I opted for a different direction. I thought you guys might be curious to see it, so here it is..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7XC7E23BRY

Zeus
01-21-2011, 11:45 PM
Those are some.... very pretty hands and nice nailpolish :P, Lol for some reason the nails distracted me from the vid but very good vid :)

DawnInfinity
01-21-2011, 11:46 PM
Those are some.... very pretty hands and nice nailpolish :P, Lol for some reason the nails distracted me from the vid but very good vid :)

lmao I need a manicure ASAP. :p thank you, Parth. I thought about the nails for a little bit but wasn't up to repainting / taking the polish off.

Zeus
01-21-2011, 11:48 PM
lmao I need a manicure ASAP. :p thank you, Parth. I thought about the nails for a little bit but wasn't up to repainting / taking the polish off.

Bah hahaha nice :). The vid was very good though :). Did you take a look at mine? I loved the catchy music, it was one of the few I actually managed to fully watch. Btw I STARRED IN YOUR VID! I'M FAMOUS!

EDIT: So when do I get to walk the red carpet then?

Residentevil
01-21-2011, 11:50 PM

i agree hands were a bit distracting but i was able to watch it too lol, i like it, covers everything cleanly and quickly

DawnInfinity
01-21-2011, 11:51 PM
Bah hahaha nice :). The vid was very good though :). Did you take a look at mine? I loved the catchy music, it was one of the few I actually managed to fully watch. Btw I STARRED IN YOUR VID! I'M FAMOUS!

EDIT: So when do I get to walk the red carpet then?
Lmao, yes you were in my vid. :) I originally didn't want to make a video because... well, I'm lazy. But orange antennas are a great incentive. I watched yours, mine would've looked so much better if I had jailbroken my ipod and done what you did. Since I kept moving around, I had to continually crop the clips etc. I ended up using the built-in iSight on my macbook pro but it came out alright. At least I think. >.>

EDIT: Thanks Res

Zeus
01-21-2011, 11:53 PM
Lmao, yes you were in my vid. :) I originally didn't want to make a video because... well, I'm lazy. But orange antennas are a great incentive. I watched yours, mine would've looked so much better if I had jailbroken my ipod and done what you did. Since I kept moving around, I had to continually crop the clips etc. I ended up using the built-in iSight on my macbook pro but it came out alright. At least I think. >.>

EDIT: Thanks Res

In all seriousness though, I think I might have some competition :). So far the competition I think I have is, lovenus, the guy who used the ipad, you, and ice

DawnInfinity
01-21-2011, 11:57 PM
In all seriousness though, I think I might have some competition :). So far the competition I think I have is, lovenus, the guy who used the ipad, you, and ice

I don't have the attention span to watch everyones' videos. I'm just happy to get my orange antennas... If I place though, I'd probably pee myself from excitement. Lmao

Zeus
01-22-2011, 12:02 AM
I don't have the attention span to watch everyones' videos. I'm just happy to get my orange antennas... If I place though, I'd probably pee myself from excitement. Lmao

Lol, I get the sense you wanted to use a different word but refrained yourself from doing so :)

DawnInfinity
01-22-2011, 12:14 AM
Lol, I get the sense you wanted to use a different word but refrained yourself from doing so :)

Maaaybe. ;D

/ten

RedRyder
01-22-2011, 12:47 AM

Nail fetish? Dawn can you please upload to YouTube and post the link here for those of us viewing it through an idevice? I wanna see :(

Zeus
01-22-2011, 12:48 AM
Nail fetish? Dawn can you please upload to YouTube and post the link here for those of us viewing it through an idevice? I wanna see :(

LOL max no! I was just implying that the nails might have been a bit distracting towards the video :). But other than that the video was REALLY good.

RedRyder
01-22-2011, 12:51 AM
the video was REALLY good.

Stop teasing :( dawnnnnnnnnnnnnn YouTube please :)?

Pandamoni
01-22-2011, 12:59 AM
I just got out of bed so I could see the video since it wasn't showing up on my ipod :) Very cool! And, of course, I couldn't stop staring at your nails, either, since they were mentioned! lol

DawnInfinity
01-22-2011, 08:32 AM
Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7XC7E23BRY

Reported
01-22-2011, 08:50 AM
Nice, Good job yeahhh not many people going to have orange antennas :)

DawnInfinity
01-22-2011, 05:09 PM
Nice, Good job yeahhh not many people going to have orange antennas :)

I'll definitely be workin' those orange antennas for a few days, then switch back to my purple sombrero.

Junside
01-22-2011, 08:10 PM
It's simply and to the point which is all that is needed. Maybe I'm trying to overachieve with mine.