PDA

View Full Version : Creating A New Character, Any Suggestions?

Formora
01-22-2011, 12:06 AM
I have 3 characters (one of each class), all pure and capped except the bear which is at lvl 45. I want to create a new character now though but I can't decide what class and build :/ Any suggestions?

Otukura
01-22-2011, 12:29 AM
Pally...what else?

Vratz
01-22-2011, 01:23 AM
I have only one character. Deleted my Mage, I hate having multiple characters.

Ladylove
01-22-2011, 01:35 AM
You should... make a level 35 twink!

JackDonkey
01-22-2011, 03:56 AM
Try some crazy build Dex/Int for Enchantress, Str/Int for Bear, Dex/Str dual wield for Bird.
That's if you want to do stuff that you haven't done and most people aren't doing.

Formora
01-22-2011, 04:11 AM
Pally...what else?

Pally is kinda overrated atm, well for pvp anyway. Don't see whats so good about in in pve due to poor regen.

Play STR/INT bear. Imagine the 20+ H/S & M/S on him when you equip shadow glowstick and doll. Lol.

Try some crazy build Dex/Int for Enchantress, Str/Int for Bear, Dex/Str dual wield for Bird.
That's if you want to do stuff that you haven't done and most people aren't doing.

I never liked dexchantress, something odd about how they look (I care alot about aesthetics) and I've already been a warbird. They're decent I guess but I want something new.

I'm very interested in an int bear or even bird, do they suck end game?

I have only one character. Deleted my Mage, I hate having multiple characters.

Whats the fun of having one char only?

You should... make a level 35 twink!

I'm tempted to try out twinking, but can't decide whether or not to. What gear do they use? Green ice? From what I hear is that level 35 has most competition, so I'll be doing that if I join.

JackDonkey
01-22-2011, 06:08 AM
Meh I wouldn't know lol. If nothing is really interesting you. Why not take a break and wait to see if a new class ever comes out. If you are patient enough.

Formora
01-22-2011, 06:28 AM
A new class will take awhile to come out, if at all. I think int birds and bears are weak though so I'll just cap my Str bear and maybe start a twink.

Edit : I'm not good at being patient lol. And I still love PL alot, it's the most used app on my phone.

JackDonkey
01-22-2011, 06:36 AM
Yeah I wouldn't be able to wait either. Just a suggestion lol :)

Barbamitsos
01-22-2011, 09:14 AM
I have 3 characters (one of each class), all pure and capped except the bear which is at lvl 45. I want to create a new character now though but I can't decide what class and build :/ Any suggestions?

when u do create one add MiniBanana.... and ofc make a mage

Formora
01-22-2011, 10:01 AM
when u do create one add MiniBanana.... and ofc make a mage

Yes I will once my bear is 50 :) I'm gonna go back to using my forum name Formora too ehehe.