PDA

View Full Version : new guild...DISASTER

Ardie Mohamad
09-04-2014, 09:05 AM
Hi...this is a new guild named DISASTER..hopely all can give a advice or lesson to my guild,a guild maybe not ganger..clean and clear playing...nice to all...

MASTER
uncleardyros(25)

OFFICER(25)
Omissu
Supertouring

OFFICER(24)
Uncleardie
Heemol
Jiwakacaw
Jiwalagi
Kakiplessing
Lolalika
Peetoi
Phodugon
Xieboox
Zixagon

RECRUITER(25)
inisumapoyooo
Ucafraueca

RECRUITER(24)
Atengjohor
Longlai
Matjabeng
Phodulus
Kreuilera
Lolalikaaa

More buddy will appear later...

Ardie Mohamad
09-09-2014, 06:05 AM
]Hi...this is a new guild DISASTER..hopely all can give a advice or lesson to my guild,a guild maybe not ganger..clean and clear playing...nice to all...

MASTER
Mrsdisaster

OFFICER(25)
Unclearrdie
Supertouring

OFFICER(24)
Uncleardie
Heemol
Jiwakacaw
Jiwalagi
Kakiplessing
Lolalika
Hoiie
Hoiee
Phodugon
Xieboox
Zixagon
Omissu

RECRUITER(25)
inisumapoyooo
Ucafraueca

RECRUITER(24)
Atengjohor
Longlai
Matjabeng
Phodulus
Kreuilera
Lolalikaaa

And more buddy will appear later

Thorluffy
09-09-2014, 09:20 AM
hello Ardie Mohamad, 1st if all, congratz for forming a new guild. Im not here to create another drama for you. But as a founder of IFA(is feeling awesome), i would like offer you my sincere advices.

It is good to have a good motive to create a guild advocating for fair fight in twink world. But it is your members that make up your guild's reputation, not you alone. Looking thru the list of members of urs, i can tell more than 50% of it are ex members of 'sons of master' who's rather problematic and unsportive players. Seeing them even got the position of officers...i simply have bad prognosis to your guild at this moment. But who knows, they might 'turn' good in one night. So yea, see it with your eyes and good luck.

Best regards.

IGN: Thorluffy,Thorluffybolt,Thorluffysama,Thorluffyris e

Ardie Mohamad
09-10-2014, 06:09 AM
Thanks buddy...I keep ur advice..mostly 50% from my list is ex of soms..but them out from soms and join my guild because the reputation of soms going down,maybe they don't want stay in soms because have some player in soms have a bad attitude...I hope disaster won't be like soms or another guild who be rude when plays...we want play clean and enjoyed the game...

Thanks
Your honestly member
Mrsdisaster

Thorluffy
09-10-2014, 06:17 AM
well....it's not the guild itself but the members in it that gives the guild a bad reputation....i have a good feeling that you are a member with sportmanship but thatz not enough being a gm. You have to make sure your guildies(at least majorly) follow your principle as well or else your guildies gonna be the one repeats what som had gone thru.

Anyway, im looking forward to see ur guild 'disaster'being an awesome guild. Time will prove it all and all the best to you and your guild.

Ardie Mohamad
09-10-2014, 06:24 AM
Thanks once again for ur advice...now I made a terms to member in guild ...be a natural player as IFA...hope u can be my buddy in AL...I'm new here honestly ...I hope we can meet and talk more...wish a good and best luck for my guild...

See ya..
;-)

Thorluffy
09-10-2014, 06:25 AM
sure, u can add me , ign:thorluffy. see u around, take care.

Ardie Mohamad
09-10-2014, 06:33 AM
Aww...thanks...nice to be your buddy...see you more..for your information...I'm new in AL..my age 30..just married,have 2 sons...hehe..so old I think to be a gamers...