PDA

View Full Version : Job changing, new skills, and new pvp!

Immortalxnoob
01-22-2011, 01:47 AM
Ok first off the job changing or job advancement. I think when you reach lvl 25 or 50 you should be able to upgrade your class to two other class you can choose. One class is a berserker that can only use 2h weapons and have skills that does huge amount of damage. The other class for bears is a crusader(paladin) which is the opposite of berserker so crusaders concentrate on defense and healing. As for the skills, the crusaders should have a lot of buffing skills and aid skill. Each class should have an "Ultimate Skill" where you can use it once every hour and you can't use in pvp. For the new pvp I think there should be a mode where you pay 10k to join and winner takes all. also guild wars and tournament would be wicked awesome. Also Deathmatch where you die and lose all your equip items and other player received it.

JackDonkey
01-22-2011, 02:20 AM
I think this belongs in the suggestions category.

Good ideas though, some of your ideas remind me of what is in other games and for this game to be outstanding it's going to need to find some original game types that are fun but make a profit.

noobmigo
01-22-2011, 07:38 PM
1) PVP Spectator system
2)Jobs to give you gold per hour. You get a job by buying it with plat.
3)Toilets: It's been so long since my character has had a pee.

Immortalxnoob
01-29-2011, 11:18 AM
1) PVP Spectator system
2)Jobs to give you gold per hour. You get a job by buying it with plat.
3)Toilets: It's been so long since my character has had a pee.

Good idea, but don't know about the Toilets :/