PDA

View Full Version : Alein Oasis continuing...

Immortalxnoob
01-22-2011, 02:05 AM
Ok I know that there are Ao1, Ao3, and Ao3. I had heard that for the new lvl 55 lvl cap, it's going to be Ao4? If this is true how long are you going to continue with the Alien Oasis Campaign. Oh and btw can't wait for guild on next update and maybe Alien Oasis Towne???

icantgetkills
01-22-2011, 02:13 AM
I swear to go if there's an ao4 I will kill everyone except maybe hmm actually no everyone

JackDonkey
01-22-2011, 02:16 AM
I don't think they will continue AO I would expect a new part to come out instead. Not to sure yet though it hasn't bee released.

RedRyder
01-22-2011, 03:02 AM
Since before ao1 even came out they said it'd be a trilogy so please, everyone, stop. There's n knew camp with 1.7, we wouldve gotten at least one concept drawing or something to work with by now. A towne doesn't require client update, just a patch, but they could decide to release it to coincide with 1.7. I predict that it'll be guilds, some cool content, quest expansions, I do think the AO towne would be out, new items, but no level cap raise

BlazeMystic
01-22-2011, 04:15 AM
I am certainly looking forward to 1.7. However, I hope the devs don't bring out new armour sets already - I only just collected cosmos after a lot of blood and sweat and now I'm racing to get hold of the shadow items. lol. I would like the devs to consider the possibility of upgrading the elite items (like rift/void/cosmos) as a set of quests...