PDA

View Full Version : razor shield glitch (please fix)

freakoutt
09-04-2014, 11:06 PM
Hey!!

I've recently been informed of a glitch that a lot of rogues have discovered where razor shield is invulnerable to any type of stun or panic if ONLY last upgrade is active on skill. This is extremely annoying and should be fixed ASAP. I'm not gonna blab on about so yeah FIX IT! Rogues are OP enough with max gears etc. at a lot of levels - more specific to PvP

Madnex
09-04-2014, 11:47 PM
Is this a complaint favoring mages or something? LOL

Yes, Razor is supposed to offer the same invulnerability from roots and stuns just like Jugg does for warriors - difference is Razor can only last five seconds which is a bit longer than fireball cooldown. The glitch here is that it appears to lose that invuln. effect if you unlock the three extra seconds upgrade on it. *That* is what should be fixed.

Derezzzed
09-05-2014, 12:52 AM
Is this a complaint favoring mages or something? LOL

Yes, Razor is supposed to offer the same invulnerability from roots and stuns just like Jugg does for warriors - difference is Razor can only last five seconds which is a bit longer than fireball cooldown. The glitch here is that it appears to lose that invuln. effect if you unlock the three extra seconds upgrade on it. *That* is what should be fixed.

^this

Gorecaster
09-05-2014, 12:54 AM
No I wanna be op... no I wanna be op... no well you're already op enough, yeah but I need a buff. But if u get a buff then what about him?
... Yeah buff me too