PDA

View Full Version : Help Needed

King Bling
09-05-2014, 02:52 AM
Lately I got my account back after a whole 6 months, Doomaggradon, and I have lost all my sets i.e savage, swift and other legendary stuff, now Im basically at the verge of leaving the game, since I cannot bear the pain of getting back all my stuff, all I need is some help from you people, only if you guys could donate a set or gold, I am not begging or scamming in here, just asking help, either it is yes or no and depends if I leave the game or no. Thanks

Somemager
09-05-2014, 05:05 AM
If you werent scammed or gave away those sets message support they will more then likely get them back depending on what happened.

King Bling
09-05-2014, 06:05 AM
I did and they said you cannot get back ur scammed items, while your char can be retrieved, I want to continue to play this game to its full extent, but at this stage where I lost everything I had earned due to a big mistake, I really need someone's help and generosity, like I have helped many guild mates with items when they needed, sadly most people never come online now :( , I just need some help with gear or sets until I am strong enough to farm thing again. Wish I could get back my savage set though.

Epw
09-05-2014, 09:01 AM
it may sounds mean, but dont cry. everyone has started from the bottom.

King Bling
09-05-2014, 09:12 AM
Started from the bottom got to the top, down to the bottom, no more str to go to the top without support, many just leave, but I am trying, and luy i send you friend request meet you in game if you have time thank you very much.

Aveea
09-05-2014, 09:24 AM
You can do it! I started with nothing twice. Never borrowed or begged. Started in frozen nightmare and sold those pinks, graduated from there. Also gave me a great sense of satisfaction Goin on my own steam. Gl

Epw
09-05-2014, 09:31 AM
i can help you also with some tips/advices and i may can call you up for some farming runs. hit me up ingame x)

Epw
09-05-2014, 09:32 AM
You can do it! I started with nothing twice. Never borrowed or begged. Started in frozen nightmare and sold those pinks, graduated from there. Also gave me a great sense of satisfaction Goin on my own steam. Gl

well said.

King Bling
09-06-2014, 10:12 AM
Too late now, I left the game :)

Epw
09-06-2014, 10:56 AM
uh gud pai :eek: