PDA

View Full Version : How To Fix This!! Really need help please :)

Ach
09-05-2014, 10:06 AM
2 Days ago i tried to open the application arcane legends and then after 75% loading, it says "Oops! Your graphics have failed to initialize! You probably need to update your video card driver!" and i am confused what should i do?
I think maybe my chrome version is updated to the latest version so I uninstall my google chrome latest version and downloaded back to google chrome version 26..
after that I tried to download the application arcane legends and its says "can not be downloaded due to incompatible versions of google chrome with chrome version store",
so i uninstall google chrome version 26 back that I had just plug and im back download the latest version of google chrome.
and after that I tried to download the arcane legends and it says that this application is not supported on this computer. installation has been deactivated. detected the following problems: This application requires a 3d application and need WebGL..
now what should i do ???????

Zynzyn
09-05-2014, 10:22 AM
Same here. I could log in fine last night. Nothing changed and suddenly this morning at 75% loading, it says "Oops! Your graphics have failed to initialize!..." I am using updated graphics card drivers. The old version of chrome says app is not supported and the latest one which I have now gets stuck at 75%. Tried everything from uninstalling and re-installing chrome, rebooting, clearing cookies, cache, following chrome flag suggestions, everything.

Kakashis
09-05-2014, 12:14 PM
mine gets stuck at contacting server right after it goes to 100% :upset:

msd1986.md
09-05-2014, 02:50 PM
Anyone know of a solution?

msd1986.md
09-05-2014, 03:21 PM
mine gets stuck at contacting server right after it goes to 100% :upset:
Hey :)
Just wondering if you have a solution for the contacting server issue?

Same here. I could log in fine last night. Nothing changed and suddenly this morning at 75% loading, it says "Oops! Your graphics have failed to initialize!..." I am using updated graphics card drivers. The old version of chrome says app is not supported and the latest one which I have now gets stuck at 75%. Tried everything from uninstalling and re-installing chrome, rebooting, clearing cookies, cache, following chrome flag suggestions, everything.

Zynzyn
09-05-2014, 03:37 PM
The Oops graphics failed to initialize error message now changed to "Uh oh Chrome failed to start our game" error msg at 75% loading. No working solution yet.

Hue
09-05-2014, 09:05 PM
The probelm is the current version of Google Chrome: 37.0.2062.103 m, its happend to all my devices from laptops to pc's. Not much you can do but uninstall chrome completly, and find a 36 version of google chrome, and stop it from auto updating.

Edit: This might work for some users on NVIDIA Cards:

1. Right Click Google Chrome.
2. In the list look for "Run with graphics processor"
3. In that list, select "High-performance NVIDIA processor"

That should do it.

nelledr
09-07-2014, 02:52 PM
PLEASE FOLLOW MY GUIDE ON HOW TO FIX THIS PROBLEM PERMANENTLY.. HERES THE LINK...
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?174250-*full-fix*-graphics-have-failed-Pc-desktop-laptop