PDA

View Full Version : Sign-Up Now! STS End-of-Summer Clash 3v3 TDM Tournament in Arcane Legends

Remiem
09-05-2014, 01:05 PM
Get ready! Sign-Up Now for Spacetime's Official End-of-Summer 3v3 Clash!

Date & Time: Saturday, September 27, 2014 | 10:00 a.m CDT

Number of Teams: 16
Style:Team Death Match
Type: Single Elimination
Level Requirement: L41

Tournament Description:
This tournament will consist of 16 teams with 3 players on each team fighting a single elimination style bracket in a classic Team Death Match tournament. The team at the end of the match with the most kills will proceed to the next bracket. Each team must consist of: 1 Warrior, 1 Rogue and 1 Sorcerer

Matches will be played in the following fashion:
• All players will check in on the Tournament Page (link to be posted once registration is closed) at LEAST 20 mins before the announced tournament start time. Players who do not check in will not be eligible to compete and will be replaced with the designated team sub.
• Players will meet in game. VroomIGoFast or Remiem will invite the players from each team to their party before moving to the TDM room.
• VroomIGoFast and Remiem will be present in all matches to direct players to start zones and announce the start of each match.
• Red Team will gather with VroomIGoFast and Blue Team will gather with Remiem. The match begins after both Vroom and Remiem say "Go!"
• The match will proceed as normal. The team with the most kills at the end of the match will proceed to the next bracket.*

*The first rounds will consist of only one match to determine who proceeds. Semi-Finals & Finals will be evaluated on the best team out of 3 matches.

Tournament Rules:

Disclaimer: Upon entering this tournament, you and your team members confirm that they have read each section of this thread and fully understand what is required to enter this tournament. Participants must also understand that failure to comply to any of the rules will result in their and possibly their team's immediate disqualification.

• No macros
• No trash talking before, during or after any tournament match. If any team player is found to be trash talking or engaging in unsportsmanlike behavior, they will be disqualified and the team will not be allowed to sub in another player.
• A team is allowed to have 3 subs (one for each class), should a team member fail to appear at the designated start time.
• A minimum of 3 players is required to enter the tournament, subs are encouraged but not required. However, a team without 3 members present at the start of the tournament will be disqualified.
• You may only select one pet to be used for the duration of each match. Only one of each pet will be allowed per team, per match. (Example: Only 1 player per team may use Samael, etc.)
• Arcane Rings will not be allowed.
• Only 1 arcane rarity item is allowed to be equipped on each player. Meaning, if one player has both a Maul of Ollerus and Samael, they will have to choose only one to use.
• We will do our best to match up equally geared teams. You may edit your gear before the tournament, but may not switch gear once teams have been matched and the tournament begins.
• One is not allowed to switch out team-members once the tournament has started, so, choose your teammates wisely.
• Players may not participate on multiple teams. This includes subs.
• You may sub in another player before or in between matches only Not once it is in progress.

• ANY RULES BROKEN MUST BE VERIFIED BY REMIEM OR VROOMIGOFAST TO RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION OR CORRECTIVE ACTION.

Note: These rules are subject to change at any time before the tournament begins.

Prizes:

• 500 platinum per player for the winning team + Special Tournament Banner
• 200 platinum per player for the runner up.

How to Register:

• All team members MUST have a Forum Account to enter
• Select a Team Captain, this player will be responsible for registering your team for the tournament
• The designated Team Captain should reply to this post with the following information:

Note:ALL gear must be listed for your entry to count as complete. That means we need to know Armor, Helm, Weapon, Ring and Pendant for each player and sub.

Team Name:
Team Captain:
Team Member 1:
- Forum Name
- IGN
- Class
- Equipped Gear
- Pet
Team Member 2:
- Forum Name
- IGN
- Class
- Equipped Gear
- Pet
Team Member 3:
- Forum Name
- IGN
- Class
- Equipped Gear
- Pet
Sub 1 (optional):
- Forum Name
- IGN
- Class
- Equipped Gear
- Pet
Sub 2 (optional):
- Forum Name
- IGN
- Class
- Equipped Gear
- Pet
Sub 3 (optional):
- Forum Name
- IGN
- Class
- Equipped Gear
- Pet

If you need more team members but don't know where to look, check out this thread for players who want to play but don't yet have a team: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?173813-Arcane-Legends-End-of-Summer-Clash-Players-Looking-for-a-Team!

Note: Your registration will not be considered complete until all information above is provided. Please do not "Reserve" posts. Registration will close once 8 valid entries are received. All entries received after the cut-off will remain in the running as back-ups should a team drop out or be disqualified.

Best of luck to you all, and let the games begin!!

Haligali
09-05-2014, 01:12 PM
Why in tdm?

Remiem
09-05-2014, 01:13 PM
Atomsaati
41lvl
Rouge

Your team must sign up all together. :) Not just individuals.

CuteFrog
09-05-2014, 01:17 PM
Atomsaati
41lvl
Rouge

lol

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Zeus
09-05-2014, 01:21 PM
Your team must sign up all together. :) Not just individuals.

In TDM, rogues are glitched to be even more powerful than they should be so I would recommend a CTF spawn room as a better alternative.

Ravager
09-05-2014, 01:27 PM
Do subs also win the prize?

Ravager
09-05-2014, 01:28 PM
In TDM, rogues are glitched to be even more powerful than they should be so I would recommend a CTF spawn room as a better alternative.

I don't think its that big of an issue. Each team is allowed max 1 rogue. I prefer TDM overall.

Remiem
09-05-2014, 01:29 PM
Do subs also win the prize?

Yes :)

Haligali
I suggest to ban Nekro from the tournament, till the 20% damage bug is fixed.

Is 3 arcane pet allowed, like one team goes with samael, shady & surge, and nekro?

clyburn.
Uhm btw what is if a full arcane team have to fight a none arcane team?

Zeus
09-05-2014, 01:30 PM
Team Name: Karma
Team Captain: Zeus
Team Member 1:
- Zeus
- Zeus
- Rogue
- Elondrian Warfare Bow of Potency, Blood Ruby of Shuyal, Mythic Armor, Mythic Helm, Wild Talisman of Potency
- Samael
Team Member 2:
- Jxmaa
- Hazard
- Warrior
- Maul of Ollerus, Mythic Armor, Mythic Helm, Archon of Potency, Wild Talisman
- Slag
Team Member 3:
- Arry
- Dirtynoob
- Nott
- Elondrian Rifle, Mythic Armor, Mythic Helm, Blood Ruby Ring, Wild Talisman
- Shady & Surge
Sub 1 (optional):
- Vepra
- Night
- Warrior
- Maul of Ollerus, Mythic Armor, Mythic Helm, Archon Potency, Elondrian Pendant
- Slag
Sub 2 (optional):
- Speedofsound
- Elondrian Warfare Recurve of Potency, Mythic Armor, Mythic Helm, Mythic Ring, Wild Talisman Potency
- Samael
Sub 3 (optional):
-

Remiem
09-05-2014, 01:30 PM
I know you guys are rushing to get your entries in, but please be thorough. :) I need you to list all gear... Helm, Armor, Weapon, Ring, Pendant

This info will help me better match teams for the fairest games possible.

Topchar
09-05-2014, 01:31 PM
only lvl41 :(

Zeus
09-05-2014, 01:36 PM
I know you guys are rushing to get your entries in, but please be thorough. :) I need you to list all gear... Helm, Armor, Weapon, Ring, Pendant

This info will help me better match teams for the fairest games possible.

Is mine thorough enough?

Chr0nic
xd., my friend don't have forum how to reg.??

MoloToha
Team name: Killers
Team captain: Peoratric
Team member 1
- MoloToha
- Peoratric
- Warrior
- Upgraded mythic, tarlok's heart of potency, elondrian grove ring of fitness, magmatic claymore of assault
- Slag
Team member 2
- dobrikkk
- Grouagif
- Rogue
- Upgraded mythic, fang of fenrir, onyx loop of potency, expedition bow
- Grimm
Team member 3
- stolix
- Stolix
- Mage
- Upgraded mythic, blood ruby of shuyal, lunar pendant, elondrian rifle
- Gyrm

Remiem
09-05-2014, 01:37 PM
Incomplete entries have been removed. Please re-post once you have all of the info/team members. No reserving. Please and thank you!

Remiem
09-05-2014, 01:38 PM
Is mine thorough enough?

*thumbs up* Yes indeed. Thanks

Zeus
09-05-2014, 01:40 PM
*thumbs up* Yes indeed. Thanks

And can you consider removing Nekro from being allowed in tournament due to the 20% damage glitch when it should be giving 12%? Additionally, TDM gives rogues an ultra advantage because they run around unnerfed like they are in TDM. This leads to one hits and combos making for an overall, not fun tournament.

Remiem
09-05-2014, 01:42 PM
And can you consider removing Nekro from being allowed in tournament due to the 20% damage glitch when it should be giving 12%? Additionally, TDM gives rogues an ultra advantage because they run around unnerfed like they are in TDM. This leads to one hits and combos making for an overall, not fun tournament.

I'll have a chat with the devs to see if we can get these glitches fixed pre-tourney. :)

MaestroMaster
09-05-2014, 01:46 PM
Team Name: CrashnBurn
Team Captain: Maestromaster
Team Member 1:*
- MaestroMaster
- Maestromaster
- warrior
- Elon Bulwark, archon potency, myth armor, myth helm, sacred elon pendant of will
- Singe
Team Member 2:*
- Reroller
- Reroller
- rogue
- Myth elon bow,Mythic Armor, Mythic Helm, blood ruby of shuyal, fang fenrir
- Samael
Team Member 3:*
- miltonbradley
- Miltonbradley
- Sorcerer
- Elondrian Rifle, Mythic Armor, Mythic Helm, Blood Ruby of shuyal, amulet of doom
- Slag

Remiem
09-05-2014, 01:47 PM
xd., my friend don't have forum how to reg.??

They must have a forum account to enter. They can sign up. It's easy and free!

MoloToha
09-05-2014, 01:48 PM
Can we add subs/change gear and pets once the entry is sent (before the actual start of the tourney, of course)?

Chr0nic
09-05-2014, 01:50 PM
They must have a forum account to enter. They can sign up. It's easy and free!

ok, I will tell him to make forum. and reg. for the tournament,, all warrior possible to reg.?or u need rogue and Mage??

Serancha
09-05-2014, 01:57 PM
Team Name: Pheonix TDMadness
Team Captain: Serancha

Team Member 1
Forum Name: Serancha
IGN: Serancha
Class: Rogue
Equipped Gear: Elondrian Bow of Tactics, Mythic set, Mythic ring, Wild Talisman of Potency
Pet: Scorch

Team Member 2
Forum Name: Ravager
IGN: Ravagerx
Class: Warrior
Equipped Gear: Fortified Glaive of Tactics, Mythic Set, Archon Ring, Sacred Elondrian Pendant of Will
Pet: Brothers Whimm

Team Member 3
Forum Name: shinytoy
IGN: Shinytoy
Class: Sorcerer
Equipped Gear: Elondrian Rifle, Mythic Set, Mythic Ring, Wild Talisman of Brutality
Pet: Samael

Sub 1 (Optional)
Forum Name: Raregem
IGN: Raregem
Equipped Gear: Elondrian Bow, Mythic Set, Mythic Ring, Fang of Fenrir
Pet: Slag

Sub 2 (Optional)
Forum Name: Jeremyfr
IGN: Jeremyfr
Equipped Gear: Elondrian Rifle, Mythic Set, Mythic Ring, Lunar Pendant
Pet: Hammerjaw

* Mythic Set = Mythic Armor and helm upgraded to level 36

Remiem
09-05-2014, 01:57 PM
ok, I will tell him to make forum. and reg. for the tournament,, all warrior possible to reg.?or u need rogue and Mage??

You must have 1 of each class in your team.

Can we add subs/change gear and pets once the entry is sent (before the actual start of the tourney, of course)?

Yes. As long as all information is there at the time of registration, you may edit until I announce that the registration is closed.

Pedgon
09-05-2014, 02:01 PM
I'll have a chat with the devs to see if we can get these glitches fixed pre-tourney. :)

Hey Remiem ..is sns allowed? Just asking coz i think this pet is really OP on clashes and only few players have it =/

Chr0nic
09-05-2014, 02:14 PM
so sad,, I will see another friend rogue and Mage,, this tournament any level allowed?? when is closed this reg.??

Excuses
09-05-2014, 02:23 PM

Consider sns too please. Its glitch need to be fixed too.
And Singe buff too.

Pvp has so much glitch to fix atm.

Commander.
09-05-2014, 02:27 PM
Team Name:Watch them die
Team Captain:badboy
Team Member 1:
-.commander.
- badboy
- Warrior
- Maul of Ollerus, Mythic Armor, Mythic Helm, Archon of Potency, Wild Talisman
- Slag
Team Member 2:
- rip
- Rip
- Rogue
-Elondrian Warfare Bow of Potency, Blood Ruby of Shuyal, Mythic Armor, Mythic Helm, Wild Talisman of Potency
- Samael
Team Member 3:
- Conradev
- Conradev
- Mage
- Elondrian Rifle, Mythic Armor, Mythic Helm, Blood Ruby Ring, Wild Talisman
- Whim
Sub 1 (optional):
- Forum Name
- IGN
- Class
- Equipped Gear
- Pet
Sub 2 (optional):
- Forum Name
- IGN
- Class
- Equipped Gear
- Pet
Sub 3 (optional):
- Forum Name
- IGN
- Class
- Equipped Gear
- Pet

Idly
09-05-2014, 02:34 PM
Only 8 teams can enter the tournament?

Should edit saying only for level 41 player's with the best gear as whats the point in someone who just capped and uses expedition gear, druid gear, dovabear even wasting their time entering to give an easy game for pros? Alternatively carry out the tournament in a test server and let entrants decide which gear/pets/gems they want to use for the duration of the tournament so its fair for everyone (not a moan I have adequate gear to enter myself just feel sorry for ppl who think 'great now I have a chance to win plat' and all get one shotted by full upgraded full gear teams.

conradev
09-05-2014, 02:36 PM
..gf

Titanium
09-05-2014, 02:39 PM

Should edit saying only for level 41 player's with the best gear as whats the point in someone who just capped and uses expedition gear, druid gear, dovabear even wasting their time entering to give an easy game for pros? Alternatively carry out the tournament in a test server and let entrants decide which gear/pets/gems they want to use for the duration of the tournament so its fair for everyone (not a moan I have adequate gear to enter myself just feel sorry for ppl who think 'great now I have a chance to win plat' and all get one shotted by full upgraded full gear teams.

A random pick up should work. Just an idea

( Sorry if my suggestion bothers )

MoloToha
09-05-2014, 02:41 PM

You don't need the best gear to do well in PvP. The minimal requirements are mythic set, mythic pet (preferably Slag), crate weapon (but magma for warriors) and some nice jewelry. This all will cost you under 4kk, that are farmable in a couple of weeks (faster if there are some events which cause certain items rocket in price). The only thing you will lack is 20-30 extra primary stat from grand gems.

Idly
09-05-2014, 02:43 PM
You don't need the best gear to do well in PvP. The minimal requirements are mythic set, mythic pet (preferably Slag), crate weapon (but magma for warriors) and some nice jewelry. This all will cost you under 4kk, that are farmable in a couple of weeks (faster if there are some events which cause certain items rocket in price). The only thing you will lack is 20-30 extra primary stat from grand gems.

Ok sure you in all that gear vs zeus or seranchas team. Gg

The best pvp weapons are 14-25m blood ruby is 1.1m+ maybe another 3m for armor helm and amulet and a slag is what 1.3m and that gear set is a world away from a cheap crate set. Like I said I have adequate gear and regardless of skill I could beat any mage/rogue/tank 1v1 if they were using full legendary gear.

Hilyana
09-05-2014, 02:46 PM
Team Name: Renegades
Team Captain: Iady
Team Member 1:
- Hilyana
- Iady
- Rogue
- Elondrian Warfare Recurve Bow Of Potency, Mythic Helm, Ancient Druid Doublet Of Potency, Blood Ruby Of Shuyal, Wild Talisman Of Potency
- Glacian
Team Member 2:
- Fahim Karimi
- Niightmarree
- Warrior
- Maul Of Ollerus, Ancient Druid Helm Of Will, Ancient Druid Bark Of Will, Archon Ring Of Potency, Wild Talisman Of Will
- Abaddon
Team Member 3:
- Azmatic
- Heeroz
- Mage
- Elondrian Gnarled Rifle Of Brutality, Mythic Helm, Mythic Armor, Blood Ruby Of Shuyal, The Lunar Pendant
- Samael
Sub 1:
- Pedgon
- Pedgon
- Warrior
- Magmatic Claymore Of Assault, Mythic Helm, Mythic Armor, Archon Ring Of Potency, Wild Talisman Of Will
- Slag
Sub 2:
- Baazaci
- Attien
- Rogue
- Elondrian Warfare Recurve Bow Of Potency, Mythic Helm, Mythic Armor, Blood Ruby Of Shuyal, Fang Of Fenrir
- Hammerjaw
Sub 3:
- Matanofx
- Matanofx
- Mage
- Elondrian Gnarled Rifle Of Brutality, Mythic Helm, Mythic Armor, Blood Ruby Of Shuyal, The Lunar Pendant
- Slag

Speedofsound
09-05-2014, 02:50 PM
Do subs get prizes?

thetorkhere
09-05-2014, 02:50 PM
Team Name: intizam
Team Captain: thetorkk
Team Member 1:
- thetorkhere
- thetorkk
- mage
- elondrian rifle, mythic helm, mythic armor, blood ruby of shuyal, wild talisman brutality
- slag
Team Member 2:
- nusret
- moleculee
- rogue
- elondrian bow, mythic helm, mythic armor, blood ruby of shuyal, wild talisman
- scorch
Team Member 3:
- intizamfamily
- caueco
- warrior
- maul of ollerus, mythic helm, mythic armor, blood ruby of shuyal, wild talisman
- dovabear
Sub 1 (optional):
- intizamfamily22
- legendarypars
- mage
- kershal scepter, mythic helm, mythic armor, blood ruby of shuyal, wild talisman
- slag
Sub 2 (optional):
- vahidpeh
- vahidpeh
- warrior
- magma assault, mythic helm, mythic armor, elondrian grove ring of fitness, the doom pendant
- dovabear
Sub 3 (optional):
- yuenna
- yuenna
- rogue
- elondrian bow, mythic helm, mythic armor, blood ruby of shuyal, fang
- glacian

Killfreeak
09-05-2014, 02:56 PM
Team name: Decimation
Team Captain: killfreeak
Team Member 1:
- Forum Name killfreeak
- IGN killfreeak
- Class warrior
- Equipped Gear magmatic claymore of assault, mythic helm, mythic armor, archon ring of potency, sacred elondrian pendant of will
- Pet vixen
Team Member 2:
- Forum Name raw
- IGN raw
- Class rogue
- Equipped Gear elondrian bow, mythic helm, mythic armor, blood ruby, fang of fenrir
- Pet samael
Team Member 3:
- Forum Name freakoutt
- IGN freakoutt
- Class mage/sorcerer
- Equipped Gear elondrian rifle, mythic helm mythic armor, blood ruby, lunar pendant
- Pet slag
Sub 1 (optional):
- Forum Name
- IGN
- Class
- Equipped Gear
- Pet
Sub 2 (optional):
- Forum Name
- IGN
- Class
- Equipped Gear
- Pet
Sub 3 (optional):
- Forum Name
- IGN
- Class
- Equipped Gear

raw
09-05-2014, 02:56 PM
Why are there only 8 teams, if may ask?

TDM matches last no longer than 5 minutes, so this tournament could theoretically be done in
5 (single elim first round) + 15 (triple elim semi-finals) +15 (triple elim finals) = 35 minutes... unlike the CTF Tournament where matches lasted significantly longer.

Wouldn't it make more sense to have a additional 8 teams?

On a positive note, thanks for the tourny!

Avaree
09-05-2014, 03:09 PM
Team Name: C.U.
Team Captain: Avaree
Team Member 1: Avaree
- Forum Name Avaree
- IGN Avaree
- Class Rogue
- Equipped Gear Upgraded myth helm/armor, elo bow, Blood ruby, talisman of potency
- Pet Sam
Team Member 2:
- Forum Name Ardbeg
- IGN Ardbeg
- Class Warrior
- Equipped Gear upgraded myth helm/armor, fortified glaive of tactics, Arch of Pot, talisman of will
- Pet nightshade
Team Member 3:
- Forum Name Anduan
- IGN Anduan
- Class Mage
- Equipped Gear Upgrade myth helm/armor, Elondria gun, upgrade myth armor, blood ruby, lunar pendant
- Pet nekro
Sub 1 (optional):
- Forum Name Ebezaanec
- IGN Ebezairec
- Class warrior
- Equipped Gear Helm:Upgraded Myth helm/Armor, Elondrian Ring of Fitness, Amulet of Doom
- Pet Grimm
Sub 2 (optional):
- Forum Name Sakurahb
- IGN Sakurahb
- Class rogue
- Equipped Gear Upgraded myth helm/armor elo bow, Blood ruby, fang
- Pet scorch
Sub 3 (optional):
- Forum Name digaoo
- IGN Digaoo
- Class Mage
- Equipped Gear Upgraded myth helm/armor, Blood ruby, talisman of brute, elo gun
- Pet slag

Haligali
09-05-2014, 03:12 PM
Team Name: Breath or Die
Team Captain: Haligali
Team Member 1:
- Forum Name: Haligali
- IGN: Haligali
- Class: Sorcerer
- Equipped Gear: Elondrian Rifle, Mythic Helm, Mythic Armor, Mythic Ring, Wild Talisman
- Pet: Slag
Team Member 2:
- Forum Name: Hardek
- IGN: Hardek
- Class: Warrior
- Equipped Gear: Maul of Ollerus, Mythic Helm, Mythic Armor, Archon Potency ring, Sacred Elondrian pendant
- Pet: Vixen
Team Member 3:
- Forum Name: Keeidoo
- IGN: Keeidoo
- Class: Rogue
- Equipped Gear: Elondrian Bow, Mythic Helm, Mythic Armor, Mythic Ring, Mythic Amulet
- Pet: Samael
Sub 1 (optional):
- Forum Name: Ruzada
- IGN: Ruxxz
- Equipped Gear: Elondrian Bow, Mythic Helm, Mythic Armor, Mythic Ring, Mythic Amulet
Sub 2 (optional):
- Forum Name: Xcs
- IGN: Xcs
- Equipped Gear: Maul Of Ollerus, Mythic Helm, Mythic Armor, Archon Ring Potency, Sacred Elondrian Pendant
- Pet: Vixen

Remiem
09-05-2014, 03:19 PM
Why are there only 8 teams, if may ask?

TDM matches last no longer than 5 minutes, so this tournament could theoretically be done in
5 (single elim first round) + 15 (triple elim semi-finals) +15 (triple elim finals) = 35 minutes... unlike the CTF Tournament where matches lasted significantly longer.

Wouldn't it make more sense to have a additional 8 teams?

On a positive note, thanks for the tourny!

I kept it small just because I wasn't totally sure how much interest there would be, but it looks like it's up there. I will extend the number of teams to 16.

raw
09-05-2014, 03:23 PM
I kept it small just because I wasn't totally sure how much interest there would be, but it looks like it's up there. I will extend the number of teams to 16.

Fair enough reason, Remiem. Thanks for extending it, and good luck to all the teams!

Will you be live streaming these matches?

famousfame
09-05-2014, 03:29 PM
Final Edit.

Team Name: Famous Misfits
Team Captain: Famousfame
Team Member 1
- Forum Name: Famousfame.
- IGN: Famousfame.
- Class: War.
- Equipped Gear: Bonesaw, Mythic Helm, Mythic Armour, Archon Potency, Wild Talisman of Will.
- Pet: Singe.

Team Member 2:
- Forum Name:
- IGN: Lonakana.
- Class: Rouge.
- Equipped Gear: Elo Bow of Tactics, Mythic Helm, Mythic Armour, Mythic Ring, Wild Talisman of Potency.
- Pet: Samuel.

Team Member 3:
- Forum Name: Instanthumor.
- IGN: Instanthumor.
- Class: Mage.
- Equipped Gear: Elo Rifle, Mythic Armour, Mythic Helm, Mythic Ring, Wild Talisman of Brutality.
- Pet: Brother Whims.

Sub 1:
- Forum Name: Mitno.
- IGN: Mitno.
- Class: War.
- Equipped Gear: Bonesaw, Mythic Helm, Mythic Armour, Archon Pot, Wild Talisman.
- Pet: Slag.

Sub 2:
- Forum Name: Amvulpix.
- IGN: Lewdbeast .
- Class: Rouge.
- Equipped Gear: Elo Bow, Mythic Helm, Mythic Armour, Mythic Ring, Lunar Pendant.
- Pet: Sam.

Sub 3:
- Forum Name: Maiki-Phoniex.
- IGN: Darkmaiki.
- Class: Mage.
- Equipped Gear: Elo RIfle, Mythic Helm, Mythic Armour, Mythic Ring, Wild Talisman Brutality.
- Pet: Misty.

Speedofsound
09-05-2014, 03:32 PM
Remiem will subs get a prize if team wins first and subs still dont play?

Anarchist
09-05-2014, 03:38 PM
No arcane rings Tankciu.

Chr0nic
09-05-2014, 03:39 PM
This tournament only for lvl41,, why dont make twink tournament,,ehe,

Mehmet Tuncay
09-05-2014, 03:44 PM
Biz turnuvaya katilamayacakmiyiz herkes takimini kurmuş bizdeki kuracaz

Jurmans
09-05-2014, 03:46 PM
Are we also getting a cool twink tournament? :) would love to have a chance at a banner (and plat).

thetorkhere
09-05-2014, 03:52 PM
Evet takim halinde katilmak mecburi. / yes, u must be team.

marfibagheera
09-05-2014, 03:57 PM
Aww only for lvl 41 :(

Aslanx
09-05-2014, 03:59 PM
Well, I don't know about maulers, but I for one can NOT beat a rogue with Sam + elon bow, and the standard gear for someone who pvps with an elon bow and Sam, sure every team has one and it's fair as far as that gets, but for someone like me (normal nub) I'll think twice before even looking for team members, cause I'll be the one who's going to hold my Sam friends back cause I don't have a maul...so as far as the teams so far are concerned..great, but could we have a normal people tournament :p . No offense parf, but I'm not going to 3v3 with u and arry on the same team... :banana: so gf guys

extrapayah
09-05-2014, 04:07 PM
this could be great, to test classes' balance, don't forget to record the video, please :P

str33xxx
09-05-2014, 04:07 PM
I need party. Ign Nugletz=)

str33xxx
09-05-2014, 04:09 PM
I use perfect elon bow and sam

Ice
09-05-2014, 04:13 PM
Team Name: Karma Nabs!
Team Captain:Fire
Team Member 1:
- Forum Name: Ice
- IGN : Fire
- Class : Warrior
- Equipped Mythic Glaive , Mythic Helm, Mythic Armor, Mythic ring 31 , Sacred Elondrian pendant of will
- Pet : Samael
Team Member 2:
- Forum Name : Mommyjane
- IGN : Jane
- Class: Rouge
- Equipped Gear : Elo Bow of Tactics, Mythic Helm, Mythic Armour, Mythic Ring, Mythic Fang
- Pet : Nekro
Team Member 3:
- Forum Name Zapopan
- IGN : Zapopan
- Class : Mage
- Equipped Gear: Elo Rifle, Mythic Armour, Mythic Helm, Mythic Ring, Wild Talisman of Brutality
- Pet : Misty
Sub 1 (optional):
- Forum Name : Bully
- IGN : Bully
- Class :Warrior
- Equipped Gear: Arcane Maul , Mythic Helm, Mythic Armour, Elon ring , Sacred of fitness
- Pet : Abadon
Sub 2 (optional):
- Forum Name
- IGN Mzcy
- Class : Rouge
- Equipped Gear : Elo Bow of Tactics, Mythic Helm, Mythic Armour, Mythic Ring, Fang
Sub 3 (optional):
- Forum Name
- IGN : VSA
- Equipped Gear: Elo Rifle, Mythic Armour, Mythic Helm, Mythic Ring, Wild Talisman of Brutality
- Pet : Misty

We will add Subs later

Yhh0407
09-05-2014, 04:23 PM
Team Name: Behind Tree

Team Captain: Sweetnatured

Team Member 1: sweetnatured

- Forum Name myungji

- IGN sweetnatured

- Class Mage

- Equipped Gear Upgraded myth helm and armor, elo gun, Archon ring of bru, mythic lunar

- Pet Whim

Team Member 2: aristocratism

- Forum Name yhh0407

- IGN aristocratism

- Class Warrior

- Equipped Gear upgraded myth helm, ancient druid poten armor, bonesaw, talisman of will, archon ring of poten

- Pet sam

Team Member 3: goalgetter

- Forum name ddlwoqls

- IGN goalgetter

- Class rogue

- Equipped gear upgraded mythic helm and armor, mythic ring, elon bow, wild talisman of poten

- Pet dova bear

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

shadikiller
09-05-2014, 04:25 PM
Team Name: Karma Forever
Team Captain: Shadi
Team Member 1:
- Forum Name: Shadikiller
- IGN : Shadiiiii
- Equipped Gear: Maul of ollerus, Mythic armor and helmet,archon ring, talisman amulet
- Pet : slag/vixen
Team Member 2:
- Forum Name : Alitarose
- IGN : Alitarose
- Equipped Gear : elondrian bow, mythic armor and helmet, mythic ring,fang
Team Member 3:
- Forum Name : Musasun
- IGN : Musasun
- Equipped Gear: arcane staff,mythic armor and helmet, mythic ring and amulet
- Pet : gyrm
Sub 1
- Forum name: Afterfive
- IGN : Afterfive
- Class : warrior
- Equipped Gear: maul of ollerus/glaive, mythic armor and helmet, archon ring and sacred amulet of will
- Pet : shady and surge/slag
Sub 2
- Forum Name : Spell
- IGN: Lia
- Class Rogue
- Equipped Gear: elondrian mythic bow, mythic armor and helmet, mythic ring, wild talisman amulet
- Pet Samael
Sub 3
- Forum Name. : Puresai
- IGN: puresai
- Class mage
- Equipped Gear : elondrian mythic gun, mythic armor and helmet, mythic ring and amulet
- Pet slag

HopeSolo
09-05-2014, 04:36 PM

Tournament Description:
This tournament will consist of 16 teams with 3 players on each team fighting a single elimination style bracket in a classic Team Death Match tournament. The team at the end of the match with the most kills will proceed to the next bracket. Each team must consist of: 1 Warrior, 1 Rogue and 1 Sorcerer

• All players will check in on the Tournament Page (link to be posted once registration is closed) at LEAST 20 mins before the announced tournament start time. Players who do not check in will not be eligible to compete and will be replaced with the designated team sub.
• Players will meet in game. VroomIGoFast or Remiem will invite the players from each team to their party before moving to the TDM room.
• VroomIGoFast and Remiem will be present in all matches to direct players to start zones and announce the start of each match.
• Red Team will gather with VroomIGoFast and Blue Team will gather with Remiem. The match begins after both Vroom and Remiem say "Go!"
• The match will proceed as normal. The team with the most kills at the end of the match will proceed to the next bracket.*

*The first rounds will consist of only one match to determine who proceeds. Semi-Finals & Finals will be evaluated on the best team out of 3 matches.

Tournament Rules:

Disclaimer: Upon entering this tournament, you and your team members confirm that they have read each section of this thread and fully understand what is required to enter this tournament. Participants must also understand that failure to comply to any of the rules will result in their and possibly their team's immediate disqualification.

• No macros
• No trash talking before, during or after any tournament match. If any team player is found to be trash talking or engaging in unsportsmanlike behavior, they will be disqualified and the team will not be allowed to sub in another player.
• A team is allowed to have 3 subs (one for each class), should a team member fail to appear at the designated start time.
• A minimum of 3 players is required to enter the tournament, subs are encouraged but not required. However, a team without 3 members present at the start of the tournament will be disqualified.
• You may only select one pet to be used for the duration of each match. Only one of each pet will be allowed per team, per match. (Example: Only 1 player per team may use Samael, etc.)
• Only 1 arcane rarity item is allowed to be equipped on each player. Meaning, if one player has both a Maul of Ollerus and Samael, they will have to choose only one to use.
• We will do our best to match up equally geared teams. You may edit your gear before the tournament, but may not switch gear once teams have been matched and the tournament begins.
• One is not allowed to switch out team-members once the tournament has started, so, choose your teammates wisely.
• You may sub in another player before or in between matches only Not once it is in progress.

• ANY RULES BROKEN MUST BE VERIFIED BY REMIEM OR VROOMIGOFAST TO RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION OR CORRECTIVE ACTION.

Note: These rules are subject to change at any time before the tournament begins.

Prizes:

How to Register:

• Select a Team Captain, this player will be responsible for registering your team for the tournament
• The designated Team Captain should reply to this post with the following information:

Note:ALL gear must be listed for your entry to count as complete. That means we need to know Armor, Helm, Weapon, Ring and Pendant for each player and sub.

Team Name:
Team Captain:
Team Member 1:
- Forum Name
- IGN
- Class
- Equipped Gear
- Pet
Team Member 2:
- Forum Name
- IGN
- Class
- Equipped Gear
- Pet
Team Member 3:
- Forum Name
- IGN
- Class
- Equipped Gear
- Pet
Sub 1 (optional):
- Forum Name
- IGN
- Class
- Equipped Gear
- Pet
Sub 2 (optional):
- Forum Name
- IGN
- Class
- Equipped Gear
- Pet
Sub 3 (optional):
- Forum Name
- IGN
- Class
- Equipped Gear
- Pet

If you need more team members but don't know where to look, check out this thread for players who want to play but don't yet have a team: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?173813-Arcane-Legends-End-of-Summer-Clash-Players-Looking-for-a-Team!

Note: Your registration will not be considered complete until all information above is provided. Please do not "Reserve" posts. Registration will close once 8 valid entries are received. All entries received after the cut-off will remain in the running as back-ups should a team drop out or be disqualified.

Hmmm ..Why it's always have to be Lv 41? Why don't you guys make it fair for all Lv such as Lv16,21,26,31,36? So everyone can play it ... I guess space-time doesn't want to spend platinum little more for prizes to people..

Filthyness
09-05-2014, 04:36 PM
what happens if a player gets disconnected from the server ? ( due to high ping )

famousfame
09-05-2014, 05:01 PM
Team Name: Famous Misfits
Team Captain: Famousfame
Team Member 1
- Forum Name: Famousfame
- IGN: Famousfame
- Class: War
- Equipped Gear: Bonesaw, Mythic Helm, Mythic Armour, Archon Potency, Wild Talisman of Will.
- Pet: Singe
Team Member 2:
- Forum Name:
- IGN: Lonakana
- Equipped Gear: Elo Bow of Tactics, Mythic Helm, Mythic Armour, Mythic Ring, Wild Talisman of Potency
- Pet: Samuel
Team Member 3:
- Forum Name: Instanthumor.
- IGN: Instanthumor
- Class: Mage
- Equipped Gear: Elo Rifle, Mythic Armour, Mythic Helm, Mythic Ring, Wild Talisman of Brutality.
- Pet: Brother Whims
Sub 1 (optional): All subs TBS.
Edit 1
- Forum Name: lonakana
- IGN: lonakana

Hating back seat drivers :p

yagmur
09-05-2014, 05:25 PM
Team Name: İntizam2
Team Captain:Marmenoir
Team Member 1:
- yagmur
- Marmenoir
- Rogue
- Expedition potency,Mythic armor,Mythic helm,Fang,Elondrian Celerity
- Gyrm
Team Member 2:
- İntizamfamily777
- Beasahle
- Warrior
- Magmatic assault,Mythic armor,Mythic helm,Mythic ring,Doom
- Dovabear
Team Member 3:
- İntizamfamily666
- Xhakanxx
- Mage
- Expetion assault,Mythic armor,Mythic helm,Wild talisman,Elondrian fitness
- Scorch
Sub 1 (optional):
- İntizamfamily888
- Turklords
- Warrior
- Magma assault,Ancient potency armor,Ancient potency helm,Doom,Stone ring of potency
- Prance
Sub 2 (optional):
-Bynefsane
-Bynefsane
-Rogue
-Expedition brutality,Mythic armor,Mythic helm,Fang,Night ocean
-Grimm
Sub 3 (optional):
-İntizamfamily444
-Sypio
-Mage
- Expetion brutality,Mythic armor,Mythic helm,Lunar,Elondrian fitness
-Dovabear

Moxin
09-05-2014, 05:32 PM
KARMA NATION

team captain: moxin

ign: moxin
forum name: moxin
warrior
arcane maul mythic armor mythic helm mythic ring mythic amu
grimm

ign: ruthien
forum name:
rogue
elondrian bow mythic armor mythic helm mythic ring mythic amu
sam

ign:youudie
forum name:
mage
elondrian gun mythic armor mythic helm mythic ring mythic amu
misty

subs

ign: centergy
warrior
arcane maul mythic helm armor ring and amu
slag

ign: demonossa
rogue
elondrian bow mythic helm armor ring and amu
sam

ign: liltrix
mage
elondrian gun mythic helm armor ring and amu
misty

will be edited with more information

Instanthumor
09-05-2014, 06:02 PM
Matches will be recorded?

Seoratrek
09-05-2014, 07:18 PM
Please keep the discussion constructive. If you have a specific question regarding this tournament, please PM Remiem. Thanks! :)

Kingofninjas
09-05-2014, 07:49 PM
I dont know if the lix bug has been fixed in tdm but many players will certainly be using them for the glory of winning the tournament. Another reason why you may want to shift the tourney to tdm.

Instanthumor
09-05-2014, 08:04 PM
I dont know if the lix bug has been fixed in tdm but many players will certainly be using them for the glory of winning the tournament. Another reason why you may want to shift the tourney to tdm.

It is completely obvious when one uses an elixir.

raw
09-05-2014, 08:20 PM

The tournament is in TDM. Also I will be most likely recording my matches to post on forums later, and also to look for people who use elixirs. I'm not 100% sure it elixirs will be working in TDM but if they do, and an enemy team tries to use them, I'll be recording.

Remiem, when will the bracket be announced, and in order to be transparent can you let us know how you will pair teams?

Thanks! Looking forward to this. If any team wants to practice starting next week PM me on forums.

Remember Me
09-05-2014, 09:10 PM
Team Name: Magnubs
Team Captain: CTF
Team Member 1:
- Forum Name Remember Me
- IGN CTF
- Class ROGUE
- Equipped Gear Elondrian Warfare Bow of Potency, Blood Ruby of Shuyal, Mythic Armor, Mythic Helm, Wild Talisman of Potency
- Pet Samael
Team Member 2:
- Forum Name Jexetta
- IGN Chichicapa
- Class Tank
- Equipped Gear Maul of Ollerus, Mythic Armor, Mythic Helm, Archon Ring of Potency, Wild Talisman
- Pet Slag
Team Member 3:
- Forum Name TBA
- IGN Tongasmash
- Class Mage
- Equipped Gear Elondrian Rifle, Mythic Armor, Mythic Helm, Blood Ruby Ring, Wild Talisman
- Pet Nekro
Sub 1 (optional):
- Forum Name Heruesz
- IGN Warockstar
- Class Warrior
- Equipped Gear Maul of Ollerus, Mythic Armor, Mythic Helm, Archon Ring of Potency, Wild Talisman
- Pet Slag
Sub 2 (optional):
- Forum Name Kahel
- IGN Orangekahel
- Class Mage
- Equipped Gear Gear Elondrian Rifle, Mythic Armor, Mythic Helm, Blood Ruby Ring, Wild Talisman
- Pet TBA
Sub 3 (optional):
- Forum Name Cozylicious
- IGN Twerkie
- Class Rogue
- Equipped Gear Elondrian Warfare Bow of Potency, Blood Ruby of Shuyal, Mythic Armor, Mythic Helm, Wild Talisman of Potency
- Pet Samael

Zeus
09-05-2014, 09:15 PM
Team Name: The Dream Team
Team Captain: CTF
Team Member 1:
- Forum Name Remember Me
- IGN CTF
- Class ROGUE
- Pet Samael
Team Member 2:
- Forum Name Jexetta
- IGN Chichicapa
- Class Tank
- Pet Abaddon
Team Member 3:
- Forum Name TBA
- IGN Orangekahel
- Class Mage
- Equipped Gear Elondrian Rifle, Mythic Armor, Mythic Helm, Blood Ruby Ring, Wild Talisman
- Pet Samael
Sub 1 (optional):
- Forum Name TBA
- IGN Warockstar
- Class Warrior
- Pet Slag
Sub 2 (optional):
- Forum Name Grouisked
- IGN Grouisked
- Class Mage
- Pet Samael
Sub 3 (optional):
- Forum Name Cozylicious
- IGN Twerkie
- Class Rogue
- Pet Samael

Two people cannot use the same pet - please fix.

Instanthumor
09-05-2014, 10:11 PM
Looks like 16 teams have entered.

Uziscata
09-05-2014, 10:42 PM
Team Name: Mags
Team captain: Mstweety

Team Member 1:
Forum name : uziscata
IGN: Mstweety
Gear: Mythic armour, mythic helm, blood ruby, fang of fenrir and elondrian warfare bow
Pet: Sam

Member 2:
Forum name: Grecore
IGN: Officerkim
Gear: Maul, elon ring, elon amulet, mythic Armour and mythic helm
Pet: Valkin

Member 3:
Forum Name xcosider
IGN: xcosider
Class: Mage
Gear: Mythic Armour, mythic helm, elodrian gun, blood ruby ring, and lunar pendant
Pet: hammerjaw

Subs:

Sub 1:
Forum Name: gorotsuki
IGN: vorenusndpullo
Class: warrior
Gear: mythic armour, mythic helm, blood ruby, doom ammy, magmatic claymore of will
Pet: valkin

Sub 2 :
Forum name:
Ign: Bless
Class: rogue
Gear: Elodrian bow, mythic armour, mythic helm, blood ruby, wild talisman of potency
Pet: sam

Sub 3:
forum name: Kroxxi
Ign: kroxxi
Class: Mage
Gear: Elodrian gun, mythic armour, mythic helm, lunar ammy and blood ring
Pet: slag

Arpluvial
09-05-2014, 11:01 PM
Hey guys, I cleaned up the thread again. With any tournament, there is bound to be competitive discussion, but let's make sure we are not trolling one another. :)

Anarchist
09-06-2014, 12:30 AM
Will there will be qualification matches cause you will obviously get more than 16 teams?
Also i didnt see but if there is can we know the last day to submit your team?

conradev
09-06-2014, 02:45 AM
Can we see Razor Shield fixed also? I posted a thread about it in the bugs section. Razor Shield allows the caster to go on unstunnable for its entire duration when only the 4th upgrade is used. This is unfair, because it is accompanied by a plethora of other damage based glitches rogue has where they hit for 4 and 5k damage on uncharged skills. Gf

Zeus
09-06-2014, 03:12 AM
Can we see Razor Shield fixed also? I posted a thread about it in the bugs section. Razor Shield allows the caster to go on unstunnable for its entire duration when only the 4th upgrade is used. This is unfair, because it is accompanied by a plethora of other damage based glitches rogue has where they hit for 4 and 5k damage on uncharged skills. Gf

The only thing that is glitched about razor shield is that the 3 second upgrade breaks the last upgrade. You can actually utilize all upgrades without the stun immunity breaking. The stun immunity is deliberate as that is what the fourth upgrade is meant for. So, if you could fix the three second upgrade so it does not break the fourth upgrade - that would be great!

There are no other damage skills that are glitched in PvP. The only scenario where rogue damage skills are glitched is in PvE: SP hits almost as much as an aimed shot. Please do not structure a class just because you have not figured out how to win against them. Thanks!

Zeus
09-06-2014, 03:27 AM
Clearly:

Cmrel
09-06-2014, 05:12 AM
Hope devs/mods will check players, especially those using elixirs.. Want to have a great / fair fight .. :))) GL! To aLL . ..

Dragracer
09-06-2014, 05:23 AM
Team name : Deathwish
Team Captain: Obbs
Team Member 1:
- Forum Name : Dragracer
- IGN : Obbs
- Equipped Gear : Maul of ollerus, myth helm, myth armor, archon ring, wild talisman
- Pet : slag
Team Member 2:
- Forum Name : Cmrel
- IGN : Lazy
- Class : Rogue
- Equipped Gear : Elondrian bow, blood ruby of shuyal, myth armor, myth helm, wild talisman
- Pet : samael
Team Member 3:
- Forum Name : Dohflamingo
- IGN : Voorg
- Equipped Gear : Elondrian rifle, myth armor, myth helm, blood ruby of shuyal, wild talisman
- Pet : Hammerjaw
Sub 1 :
- Forum Name : Danmei
- IGN : Banoob
- Equipped Gear : Maul of ollerus, myth armor, myth helm, blood ruby of shuyal, wild talisman
- Pet : Vixen
Sub 2 :
- Forum Name : Amokaachi
- IGN : Amokaachi
- Class : Rogue
- Equipped Gear : Elondrian bow, myth helm, myth armor, blood ruby of shuyal, wild talisman
Sub 3 :
- Forum Name : Dersimboss
- IGN : Dersimboss
- Equipped Gear : Elondrian rifle, myth armor, myth helm, blood ruby of shuyal, lunar pendant
- Pets : TBA

Aslanx
09-06-2014, 08:06 AM
KARMA NATION

team captain: moxin

ign: moxin
forum name: moxin
warrior
arcane maul mythic armor mythic helm mythic ring mythic amu
grimm

ign: ruthien
forum name:
rogue
elondrian bow mythic armor mythic helm mythic ring mythic amu
sam

ign:youudie
forum name:
mage
elondrian gun mythic armor mythic helm mythic ring mythic amu
misty

subs

ign: centergy
warrior
arcane maul mythic helm armor ring and amu
slag

ign: demonossa
rogue
elondrian bow mythic helm armor ring and amu
sam

ign: liltrix
mage
elondrian gun mythic helm armor ring and amu
misty

will be edited with more information

:OOOOOOOO GZ ON MAUL MOXIIII! :banana: , unless ur borrowing or something -_-

Azepeiete
09-06-2014, 09:58 AM
Team: Farm Nab
Captain: Aze

Player 1: Aze
Forum name: Azepeiete
Ign: Aze
Class:Rogue
Gear: Elondrian bow, mythic armor and helm, blood ruby of shuyal, wilds amulet, Samael.

Player 2:
Forum name:Inkredble
Ign: Inkredible
Class: Warr
Gear: Maul, myth armor and helm, archon ring, wilds amulet.
Pet: Vixen

Player 3:
Forum name: Grouisked
Ign: Grouisked
Gear: elond gun, mythic armor and helm, blood ruby of shuyal, wilds amulet.

Subs
Ign: Warockstar
Gear: maul, mythic armor and helm, archon ring, wilds amulet.

Forum name: Lavecina
Ign: Lavecina
Gear: elond bow, myth armor and helm, myth ring, wilds amulet.

GandomX47
09-06-2014, 10:48 AM
Ahh

noahgoulin
09-06-2014, 12:02 PM
Thanks for information ;)

Zeus
09-06-2014, 12:15 PM

Gear: Elondrian bow, mythic armor and helm, blood ruby of shuyal, wilds amulet, Samael.

Player 2:

Player 3:

Subs

You're using Warockstar when Remember Me's team is using Warockstar. Whose is it?

arethrow
09-06-2014, 02:06 PM
Team name- PB annihilators
Team captain-Myarrowz

Member 1
Forum name- Arethrow
IGN- Myarrowz
Class-Rogue
Gear- Elondrian warfare recurve bow of potency, mythic armor and helmet, blood ruby of shuyal, wild talisman of potency
Pet- Slag

Member 2
Forum name-Depdynasty
IGN-Derpdynasty
Class-Mage
Gear- kershal sceptre, mythic armor and helmet, blood ruby of shuyal, lunar pendant
Pet- Slag

Member 3
Forum name- Meltedice
IGN-Meltedice
Class- Warrior
Gear- Maul of olerus, Mythic armor and helmet, blood ruby of shuyal, Amulet of doom
Pet- Abbadon

Gorecaster
09-06-2014, 02:31 PM
Team name: THE COLLECTIVE
Team captain: Derezzzed

Player 1
Forum name: Derezzzed
Ign: Derezzzed
Rogue
Elondrian bow
Mythic helm
Mythic armor
Blood ruby
Tali of potency
Hammerjaw

Player 2
Forum name: Ogani
Ign: Bigoggy
Warrior
Maul of ollerus
Mythic helm
Mythic armor
Archon ot potency
Tali of will
Gyrm

Player 3
Forum name: Geusaquc
Ign: Geuu
Mage
Elondrian rifle
Mythic helm
Mythic armor
Blood ruby
Tali of brut
Samael

Sub 1
Forum name: Hectororius
Ign: Hectororius
Warrior
Maul of ollerus
Mythic helm
Mythic armor
Blood ruby
Tali of will
Slag

Sub 2
Forum name: Gorecaster
Ign : Gorecaster
Mage
Elondrian rifle
Mythic armor
Mythic helm
Blood ruby
Tali of brut
Slag

obee
09-06-2014, 04:12 PM
team name: The collective
team captain: Derezzzed

player 1
forum name: Derezzzed
ign: Derezzzed
rogue
elondrian bow
mythic helm
mythic armor
blood ruby
tali of potency
hammerjaw

player 2
forum name: Ogani
ign: Bigoggy
warrior
maul of ollerus
mythic helm
mythic armor
archon ot potency
tali of will
gyrm

player 3
forum name: Will add his forum name asap
ign: Geuu
mage
elondrian rifle
mythic helm
mythic armor
blood ruby
tali of brut
samael

sub 1
forum name: Hectororius
ign: Hectororius
warrior
maul of ollerus
mythic helm
mythic armor
blood ruby
tali of will
slag

sub 2
forum name: Gorecaster
ign : Gorecaster
mage
elondrian rifle
mythic armor
mythic helm
blood ruby
tali of brut
slag

im rooting for you guys xd

ArtofWar
09-06-2014, 04:15 PM
I have a bad feeling about this tourney.. don't ask me why ._.

Instanthumor
09-06-2014, 04:26 PM

Why

Gorecaster
09-06-2014, 05:27 PM
Why? Have fun. It's a game. I rg. Then say to self... It's a game. Have fun.

powermaxed
09-06-2014, 05:31 PM
Team name- Quality
Team captain- Pleading

Member 1
Forum name- powermaxed
IGN- Pleading
Class- Rogue
Gear- Elon bow, myth armor, myth helm, blood ruby, wild talisman pot
Pet- Slag

Member 2
Forum name- powerawesomer
IGN- Begging
Class- Mage
Gear- elon gun, myth helm, myth armor, blood ruby, wild talisman brut
Pet- Hammerjaw

Member 3
Forum name- kuwaabs
IGN- Kuwaab
Class- Warrior
Gear- maul of ollerus, myth armor, myth helm, archon of pot, wild talisman will
Pet- Vixen

Submember 1
Forum name- lethaljade
IGN- Lethaljade
Class- Rogue
Gear- elon bow, myth armor, myth helm, blood ruby, fang of fenrir
Pet- Nekro

Submember 2
Forum name- sevenpain
IGN- Seven
Class- Mage
Gear- elon gun, myth armor, myth helm, bloodruby, wild talisman brut
Pet- Samael

Submember 3
Forum name- bmooooo
IGN- Potatokillar
Class- Warrior
Gear- maul of ollerus, ancient druid bark pot, myth helm, archon pot, wild talisman will
Pet- Gyrm

Cmrel
09-06-2014, 05:57 PM
Will it add more than 16 teams? Right now, its 23 teams in total.

Visiting
09-06-2014, 07:06 PM
Team name: THE COLLECTIVE
Team captain: Derezzzed

Player 1
Forum name: Derezzzed
Ign: Derezzzed
Rogue
Elondrian bow
Mythic helm
Mythic armor
Blood ruby
Tali of potency
Hammerjaw

Player 2
Forum name: Ogani
Ign: Bigoggy
Warrior
Maul of ollerus
Mythic helm
Mythic armor
Archon ot potency
Tali of will
Gyrm

Player 3
Forum name: Geusaquc
Ign: Geuu
Mage
Elondrian rifle
Mythic helm
Mythic armor
Blood ruby
Tali of brut
Samael

Sub 1
Forum name: Hectororius
Ign: Hectororius
Warrior
Maul of ollerus
Mythic helm
Mythic armor
Blood ruby
Tali of will
Slag

Sub 2
Forum name: Gorecaster
Ign : Gorecaster
Mage
Elondrian rifle
Mythic armor
Mythic helm
Blood ruby
Tali of brut
Slag

PvE guild represent! GL Guys :)

Lordkerum
09-06-2014, 07:11 PM
Will someone record this?

Filthyness
09-06-2014, 08:13 PM
i do not understand why is this inside the TMD arena , with all these glitches and ridiculous damage for rogues , to win this tournament you need to be a pro glitcher TBH i think it should be in the CTF arena , and thank you !

famousfame
09-06-2014, 08:19 PM
i do not understand why is this inside the TMD arena , with all these glitches and ridiculous damage for rogues , to win this tournament you need to be a pro glitcher TBH i think it should be in the CTF arena , and thank you !
Buddy glitches gona be sorted b4

obee
09-06-2014, 08:51 PM
Team name- Quality
Team captain- Pleading

Member 1
Forum name- powermaxed
IGN- Pleading
Class- Rogue
Gear- Elon bow, myth armor, myth helm, blood ruby, wild talisman pot
Pet- Slag

Member 2
Forum name- powerawesomer
IGN- Begging
Class- Mage
Gear- elon gun, myth helm, myth armor, blood ruby, wild talisman brut
Pet- Hammerjaw

Member 3
Forum name- kuwaabs
IGN- Kuwaab
Class- Warrior
Gear- maul of ollerus, myth armor, myth helm, archon of pot, wild talisman will
Pet- Vixen

Submember 1
Forum name- lethaljade
IGN- Lethaljade
Class- Rogue
Gear- elon bow, myth armor, myth helm, blood ruby, fang of fenrir
Pet- Nekro

Submember 2
Forum name- sevenpain
IGN- Seven
Class- Mage
Gear- elon gun, myth armor, myth helm, bloodruby, wild talisman brut
Pet- Samael

Submember 3
Forum name- bmooooo
IGN- Potatokillar
Class- Warrior
Gear- maul of ollerus, ancient druid bark pot, myth helm, archon pot, wild talisman will
Pet- Gyrm
Dat rage of mages dough. Good luck seven, beg, plead, nag :)

Gorecaster
09-07-2014, 12:32 AM
Dat rage of mages dough. Good luck seven, beg, plead, nag :)
Yeah I like that team too, best of luck to everyone in the tourney and have FUN!

Filthyness
09-07-2014, 05:34 AM
Buddy glitches gona be sorted b4

if it will be sorted out it im fine XD , i mean hey i just wanna have fun

inkredible
09-07-2014, 07:19 AM

Player 2:

Player 3:

Subs

Change warockstar to xda aze

Hue
09-07-2014, 07:54 AM

Tournament Description:

Tournament Rules:

• No macros

Prizes:

How to Register:

Team Name:
Team Captain:
Team Member 1:
- Forum Name
- IGN
- Class
- Equipped Gear
- Pet
Team Member 2:
- Forum Name
- IGN
- Class
- Equipped Gear
- Pet
Team Member 3:
- Forum Name
- IGN
- Class
- Equipped Gear
- Pet
Sub 1 (optional):
- Forum Name
- IGN
- Class
- Equipped Gear
- Pet
Sub 2 (optional):
- Forum Name
- IGN
- Class
- Equipped Gear
- Pet
Sub 3 (optional):
- Forum Name
- IGN
- Class
- Equipped Gear
- Pet

Don't you think before handing out banners and prizes that player skills should be fixed along with elixirs being disabled? Perhaps this is part of future updates before the 27th of September?

Remember Me
09-07-2014, 10:22 AM
If I have 2 characters that are level 41 may I be on 2 teams?

Please answer..

Cmrel
09-07-2014, 10:50 AM

Tournament Description:

Tournament Rules:

• No macros

Prizes:

How to Register:

Team Name:
Team Captain:
Team Member 1:
- Forum Name
- IGN
- Class
- Equipped Gear
- Pet
Team Member 2:
- Forum Name
- IGN
- Class
- Equipped Gear
- Pet
Team Member 3:
- Forum Name
- IGN
- Class
- Equipped Gear
- Pet
Sub 1 (optional):
- Forum Name
- IGN
- Class
- Equipped Gear
- Pet
Sub 2 (optional):
- Forum Name
- IGN
- Class
- Equipped Gear
- Pet
Sub 3 (optional):
- Forum Name
- IGN
- Class
- Equipped Gear
- Pet

Questions : would this be a LMS event instead of a TDM one? Allowing groups to regroup and waiting for a signal to start.

And once you are dead in a round you cannot return and help?

Cmrel
09-07-2014, 10:58 AM
Plus will trulle be out of the picture? It won't be fun without him. :(

Zeus
09-07-2014, 11:08 AM
I think that it should be LMS. Thus, meaning if one team dies, the other team waits for them to regroup and then the developers: Remiem and Vrooomigofast give the call to fight again. The team that wins regroups again and waits for developers. Otherwise, in TDM it is far too easy to spawn players and provide major disadvantages due to terrible camera angle.

Cmrel
09-07-2014, 11:19 AM
Then it wouldn't be TDM or so on. TDM would be to fight whether you are alone or in a group waiting until each group reaches the amount of frags it needed. Hence deathmatch or Player vs All (PvA, also called DM or free-for-all) Normally the goal of a deathmatch game is to kill (or "frag", from the military term) as many other players as possible until a certain condition or limit is reached, commonly being a frag limit or time limit. Once one of these conditions is met, the match is over and the winner is the player that accumulated the greatest number of frags.

Remember Me
09-07-2014, 12:09 PM
I think that it should be LMS. Thus, meaning if one team dies, the other team waits for them to regroup and then the developers: Remiem and Vrooomigofast give the call to fight again. The team that wins regroups again and waits for developers. Otherwise, in TDM it is far too easy to spawn players and provide major disadvantages due to terrible camera angle.

LMS? Please in a real match do people wait?

This is FFA PURE PVP

Zeus
09-07-2014, 12:17 PM
Then it wouldn't be TDM or so on. TDM would be to fight whether you are alone or in a group waiting until each group reaches the amount of frags it needed. Hence deathmatch or Player vs All (PvA, also called DM or free-for-all) Normally the goal of a deathmatch game is to kill (or "frag", from the military term) as many other players as possible until a certain condition or limit is reached, commonly being a frag limit or time limit. Once one of these conditions is met, the match is over and the winner is the player that accumulated the greatest number of frags.

It's called Team Deathmatch.

Serancha
09-07-2014, 12:18 PM
Gotta agree with CTF on this one. LMS is super lame and usually only usually requested by rogues who can't manage their mana. Since I don't believe that applies here, I don't see any purpose for the request unless it's some advantage-seeking thing I am unaware of. Everyone knows tdm camera angle sucks. And everyone has the same camera angle, so equal opportunity to take advantage, or be taken.

Cmrel
09-07-2014, 12:23 PM
It's called Team Deathmatch.

Meaning your team should get you in any means possible while being hunted in a match of death.

There should be no wait time because it doesn't apply in a TDM match.

obee
09-07-2014, 12:25 PM
Gotta agree with CTF on this one. LMS is super lame and usually only usually requested by rogues who can't manage their mana. Since I don't believe that applies here, I don't see any purpose for the request unless it's some advantage-seeking thing I am unaware of. Everyone knows tdm camera angle sucks. And everyone has the same camera angle, so equal opportunity to take advantage, or be taken.
Yes it's so annoying because I cannot see where the enemy is coming from

Zeus
09-07-2014, 12:30 PM

Incorrect - there are methods to gain 360 degrees view depending on your device which is yet another reason why I disagree with it being placed in TDM. I'm supposed to know which teams can see me and which cannot?

@Cmrel
Don't get me wrong, I can spawn just as well as the next person but I think it should be based on skill rather than the fixed spawn locations - don't you?

Bless
09-07-2014, 12:47 PM
FFA Tdm ftw. Even in CTF clashes LMS is stupid.

Remember Me
09-07-2014, 12:53 PM
FFA Tdm ftw. Even in CTF clashes LMS is stupid.

Amen

Cmrel
09-07-2014, 01:09 PM
God bless!

Speedofsound
09-07-2014, 02:33 PM
In tdm lms is good only because rogues will snipe enemy rogues who r trying to regroup with the poor camera angle. Mana wont be a problem in 3v3

famousfame
09-07-2014, 02:55 PM
No lms once it's go rg fast or die. Plain n simple

conradev
09-07-2014, 03:11 PM
[...]but I think it should be based on skill rather than the fixed spawn locations - don't you?

I like when people assume what skill is. Skill to me is not set pieces...it's adapting to changing situations above all. Gf

Speedofsound
09-07-2014, 03:26 PM
Well our first problem is having a 3v3 tournament in tdm is has literally no skill involved. Good fight

Speedofsound
09-07-2014, 03:26 PM
Ctf tournament #preach

Instanthumor
09-07-2014, 03:58 PM
LMS kinda defeats the purpose of having this tournament in TDM - coming from a mage

Zeus
09-07-2014, 04:26 PM
LMS kinda defeats the purpose of having this tournament in TDM - coming from a mage

Having it in TDM basically defeats the entire purpose as well.

conradev
09-07-2014, 04:31 PM
Well our first problem is having a 3v3 tournament in tdm is has literally no skill involved. Good fight
. gf

Instanthumor
09-07-2014, 04:52 PM
Having it in TDM basically defeats the entire purpose as well.

What's the purpose? I thought it was to have fun, lms doesn't really ding it.

Speedofsound
09-07-2014, 04:55 PM
I dont mind fast paced gameplay but rogues using the camera angle and cheap shotting the entire match is going to get old imo....i know i will do that lol....

Speedofsound
09-07-2014, 05:13 PM
Cheap? Everyone has the same angle... If you can't adapt that's literally your problem.

BTW i haven't seen anyone play football on the street before.
Im not saying lms would make it fun but one team camping at the bottom of the map and nonstop cheap shotting will get old fast. Making this tourney in tdm was not the best idea imo

conradev
09-07-2014, 05:51 PM
The whole point of a tournament is to remove the luck variables and cheap plays to see who's better - so there's the logic.

FIFA World Cup vs. Street Soccer - Same concept!
That is YOUR opinion of what makes a player "better" and few others.

Speedofsound
09-07-2014, 06:06 PM
IF it was a CTF tournament, the angles would be "better".
IF it was a CTF tournament, you could play "fairly" with LMS and RG

But it's not; it's a TDM tournament.
That gives players rights to play full FFA with their team.
That includes any spawning: There are several spawns so it isn't easy to locate and kill them before they rg (logic?).
It also includes a non LMS style.
Yeah and im fine with it being total FFA but this is such a bad tournament design....i myself find tdm having almost negative skill involved. As long as you have good ping you are golden.

conradev
09-07-2014, 06:08 PM
Yeah and im fine with it being total FFA but this is such a bad tournament design....i myself find tdm having almost negative skill involved. As long as you have good ping you are golden.
Then dont play...this is exactly what happens every time something is announced. Karma flood to forum in protest until pre-release changes are made and revealed to fit their needs.

Give ppl a break man...it's a game we like to play and they were nice enough to give us a tourney. Now play or dont play.

Arpluvial
09-07-2014, 11:41 PM
Okay guys, I've cleaned up the thread. Let's keep it on-topic and friendly. Thank you! :)

Commander.
09-08-2014, 01:14 AM
nothing wrong was in my post anyway lemme ask again , if its lms then how will u manage to park the trulle after it start attacking the team who win the round .

Kreasadriii
09-08-2014, 01:35 AM
Did swapping skills allowed?

Such as 5 skill, example:
Skyward
Axe Throw (change chest splitter few times while clashes)
Jugger
Heal

Respond, please! Thanks! ^^

barzagli
09-08-2014, 02:06 AM
Team Name: Rujakan
Team Captain: Barzagli
Team Member 1:
- Forum Name: Veilside
- IGN: Veilside
- Equipped Gear: elondrian bow,mythic helm, mythic armor, blood ruby ring, amulet wild talisman of potency
Team Member 2:
- Forum Name: Veerge
- IGN: Veerge
- Equipped Gear: Elondrian Gnarled Rifle of Brutality,Mythic Armor,Mythic Helm,Blood Ruby of Shuyal,The Lunar Pendant
Team Member 3:
- Forum Name: Barzagli
- IGN: Barzagli
- Equipped Gear: maul of ollerus, mythic helm, mythic armor, elondrian grove ring of fitness, Wild Talisman
- Pet: Valkin
Sub 1 (optional):
- Forum Name: ameer pham
- IGN: Phamal
- Equipped Gear: maul of ollerus,mythic helm, mythic armor, elondrian ring of fitness, amulet wild talisman of will
Sub 2 (optional):
- Forum Name
- IGN
- Class
- Equipped Gear
- Pet
Sub 3 (optional):
- Forum Name
- IGN
- Class
- Equipped Gear
- Pet

Will Update the Other 2 members

barzagli
09-08-2014, 02:19 AM
Krea lo mau masuk team rujakan 1 atau 2?

Luckygirls
09-08-2014, 03:01 AM
Team Name: Rujakan 2

Team Captain: Luckygirls
Team Member 1:
- Forum Name: Luckygirls
- IGN: luckygirls
- Equipped Gear: elondrian mythic bow,mythic helm, mythic armor, archon ring of potency, wild talisman of potency
- Pet: Glacian
Team Member 2:
- Forum Name: Blacksmash
- IGN: Blacksmash
- Equipped Gear: Glaive, mythic helm, mythic armor, Archon ring of Potency, Elondria pendant
Team Member 3:
- Forum Name: Wongdjowo
- IGN: Segleng
- Equipped Gear: Elondrian Gnarled Rifle of Brutality,Mythic Armor,Mythic Helm,Blood Ruby of Shuyal,The Lunar Pendant
Sub 1 (optional):
- Forum Name: Vodie
- IGN: Vodie
- Equipped Gear: maul of ollerus,mythic helm, mythic armor, elondrian ring of fitness, amulet wild talisman of will
Sub 2 (optional):
- Forum Name
- IGN
- Class
- Equipped Gear
- Pet
Sub 3 (optional):
- Forum Name
- IGN
- Class
- Equipped Gear
- Pet

Will Update the Other 2 members

Rvtz
09-08-2014, 03:29 AM
Nice

Rvtz
09-08-2014, 03:38 AM
very Nice

conradev
09-08-2014, 05:12 AM
Did swapping skills allowed?

Such as 5 skill, example:
Skyward
Axe Throw (change chest splitter few times while clashes)
Jugger
Heal

Respond, please! Thanks! ^^
Of course you can use the skills you need, it's a free for all...not a stand and charge skills 1 through 4 a repeat for all like some probably want to see.

Remiem
09-08-2014, 11:41 AM
This thread is now locked and registration is closed. I will announce teams and brackets in the next day or two. However, I am sincerely disappointed that not even the sign-up process could happen without drama. Please, if you can't say anything at least constructive, don't say it at all. If I see this kind of unsportsmanlike behavior continue the tournament may not be allowed to happen. Let's not ruin everyone's time just to get in the last word.

A couple of FAQ's

Q: What about the TDM glitches?
A: I am working with the team to ensure that the glitches will be patched before the tournament date. More info on this to come.

Q:How about LMS instead?
A: While this is a good idea, this tournament will be played in the traditional FFA style. We do plan on conducting future tournaments in CTF, but it will be TDM this time around.

Q:If I have two characters, can I participate on 2 teams?
A: No, each person can only participate on one team.

Q:How will the 16 teams be selected?
A: Teams are included on a first come first served basis. The first 16 eligible entries will be entered into the tournament brackets. If a team drops out, doesn't show, or is disqualified, another eligible entry will be subbed in in the order they were submitted.

I will be as transparent as possible throughout the entire process, as far as team matching etc. Please feel free to PM me if you have further questions.