PDA

View Full Version : Cool Idea (IMO)

sonoobish
09-05-2014, 02:17 PM
Does anyone else think/agree that it would be cool to have notifications for when an item in cs is bought, instead of having to check every once in a while? Thank this post if you agree!

programmed
09-05-2014, 02:18 PM
I'd like this but unfortunately it has been said before and the devs ignored it.

sonoobish
09-05-2014, 02:22 PM
I'd like this but unfortunately it has been said before and the devs ignored it.

Awwww dang it.. lol.

Wbto-Angeluscustos
09-05-2014, 04:31 PM
Does anyone else think/agree that it would be cool to have notifications for when an item in cs is bought, instead of having to check every once in a while? Thank this post if you agree!

This would be a great idea.

BroadCastle
09-06-2014, 07:15 AM
Thank this post if you agree!

I was about to thank this till I read this lol :D But yea, as said above, good idea - already brought up few times though. But I don't mind it to be discussed again.

dudetus
09-06-2014, 08:16 AM
Wow what a completely unique idea, u should be a game developer!

sonoobish
09-06-2014, 09:54 AM
I was about to thank this till I read this lol :D But yea, as said above, good idea - already brought up few times though. But I don't mind it to be discussed again.

I'm not trying to boost thanks if that's what is on your mind. Anyways, this would make things so much easier.

sonoobish
09-06-2014, 09:54 AM
Wow what a completely unique idea, u should be a game developer!

Never said it was "unique" I just said it seems like a cool idea.

dudetus
09-06-2014, 11:05 AM
Never said it was "unique" I just said it seems like a cool idea.

Checking stuff at CS is just a minor inconvenience. I would be grateful to just have regular mail system which could be tied to CS so u could still get ur precious notification when u have sold stuff instead of wasting ur time by 1 minute to go and check if it has been sold.

for the lulz
09-06-2014, 11:39 AM
Well pl is meh :/ but this idea is great for al!!! even dudetus's suggestion would be awesome for al!

sonoobish
09-06-2014, 09:41 PM
Checking stuff at CS is just a minor inconvenience. I would be grateful to just have regular mail system which could be tied to CS so u could still get ur precious notification when u have sold stuff instead of wasting ur time by 1 minute to go and check if it has been sold.

Actually you just made me change my mind about this haha. I just thought it would be cool, not that it is important or anything :p.

Sheugokin
09-06-2014, 09:44 PM
Don't mind ninja.

It is that time of the month again. :)

tarlan
09-06-2014, 10:00 PM
bad idea then you would never need to check cs to see if your stuff sold

AppleNoob
09-06-2014, 10:49 PM
bad idea then you would never need to check cs to see if your stuff sold
Its a good idea :mad: Just go to cs when you get a notification when its sold. It really simplifies it.