PDA

View Full Version : Build choice

Anyrra
01-22-2011, 02:51 PM
So, ive tried out a pally, pure int, and dexchantress, but I cant seem to decide which one to stick with. So idk.. I guess i need some advice or something?

Royce
01-22-2011, 02:56 PM
Int mage is currently the best IMO. Pally is also nice just for the high survivblilty. I don't personally see any advantage to Dex mage any more, so unless you found it more fun, I'd consider one of the other two.

Anyrra
01-22-2011, 03:14 PM
Int mage is currently the best IMO. Pally is also nice just for the high survivblilty. I don't personally see any advantage to Dex mage any more, so unless you found it more fun, I'd consider one of the other two.
Yeah, dex mage only seemed worse because of the low mana regen, and it didnt really have anything better than pure int.

Bigsleazy
01-22-2011, 03:43 PM
Pure int all the way if you know how to keep yourself alive

chrononh
01-22-2011, 05:02 PM
Or do what I did and level up another Mage. Now I have a pally and dex Mage (which I really find fun to play, but apparently I'm in the minority on that one :)). Both are dual specs so I play int, too.

Otherwise, I'd suggest a dual int/str. Good damage and good survivability, plus the flexibility of either going int or playing pally.