PDA

View Full Version : Hey Guys!

Sheugokin
09-05-2014, 05:30 PM
Hey,

If you guys don't know, I am Sheugokin and I would like to start playing AL. I used to be a hardcore PL player but then my GPU cannot fare well with it but AL can.

I currently have a L. 11 Mage named Teaming.

I would like to end up in endgame. So could you guys give me some tips pls ?

Thanks and any help will be greatly appreciated!

-Sheugokin

Schnitzel
09-05-2014, 05:37 PM
Welcome to AL Sheugokin,

Tips:

1. Map difficulty scales to the highest lvl player at that map
2. If you need any help, ask in this thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?160416-Need-Help-Consult-the-Arcane-Legends-Minutemen!

Helicopter
09-05-2014, 06:05 PM
I've seen you around. I would suggest joining a decent guild to help you level up and then start saving up for good gear. I'm not a mage so I wouldn't know what gears are fit for you. If you need anymore help, ask the <AL Minutemen>. Link found on the post above mine.

Sheugokin
09-05-2014, 06:09 PM
K thanks!

obee
09-05-2014, 06:54 PM
Hey :)

Sceazikua
09-06-2014, 12:28 AM
Hi shengoku
-There are several leveling places in Al. At levels <20 you should level up in brackenridge/ydra/dead city. At level 20> you can go to kraken isle (entrance is in windmoore harbor) and level up there, and at lvl 25 go to nordr, 30 to shuyal and level to 40. Also you can level up in tombs like watchers tomb or kraag tomb, they scale to your level so you can do it any time but it would be boring and you dont explore other areas of the game :)
-As a mage, you should put all points in int. Here we dont go hybrid like PL, but if you want to be more tanky you can put part of the points into str.
-Mage skills are kinda complicated, personally I use fire clock time ice
+Fireball: 100% chance to stun, very popular
+Time shift (also known as clock) : OP pve skill, it cause root under its effect and massive damage too
+ice: 100% chance to freeze for longer time, but only single target. There is also chance to get its effect on group too
+life giver: good at saving pots at early game, but later useless in elites.
+gale force: only good at letting you move fast, but its knockback can cause frustration to your teamate
+lightning: good at damaging single target, but only with high crit chance so get it later. dont bother with the low chance at stun and explode.
+curse: only good in pvp, dont use it in pve.

good luck :)

Ssneakykills
09-06-2014, 02:02 AM
Hey,

If you guys don't know, I am Sheugokin and I would like to start playing AL. I used to be a hardcore PL player but then my GPU cannot fare well with it but AL can.

I currently have a L. 11 Mage named Teaming.

I would like to end up in endgame. So could you guys give me some tips pls ?

Thanks and any help will be greatly appreciated!

-Sheugokin

Good boy :)

Sdbigdaddy
09-06-2014, 11:39 AM
Hey just take your time and have fun. don't be in such a hurry to lvl to 41. i actually like lower lvls better. friend some people and limit opening lock so you don't get frustrated.