PDA

View Full Version : Lvl 26 rogue twink

Sheener
09-05-2014, 06:21 PM
Hey is a lvl 26 or 27 rogue with hooks and mythic helm Ect and a dova bear super dominant? I have a 15 now that has depraved Ect and wondering if I should level up.

hercthegod
09-05-2014, 06:35 PM
Depends, you can have maxed gears but some rogues there are maxed and absolutely horrible. If your good you can manage with a bow and dova and kill hookers, but pro hookers.. Pro hookers win, 99% of the time. Go 27 because a lot of noobs love the advantage of level 28 and they hunt 26's and in my opinion you may as well dummy farm, thats how easy it is. Im making a 27 rogue atm you should level with me ^_^ add Idioticlove ( My rogue ) so we can level and if you need more info.

P.s. Don't worry, heed my advice lol i have a lot of experience at that bracket considering i've been there for more than 1 year.

Ign: Manipulativ

Sheener
09-05-2014, 06:49 PM
How important is a good guild at that level because I will prob fly solo

Thorluffy
09-06-2014, 12:17 AM
feel free to visit my guild.
tinyurl.com/isfeelingawesome

and yea, guild certainly play an important role im pvp nowadays. I cant speak for others but for my guild, if u are doing fair 1v1 with any of my guildies with same lvl would be juz fine. But if u rage around or being ignorant and farm lower lvl....tatz how drama grows. Other than that, u can fly solo all u want. Best regards.

IGN: Thorluffy,Thorluffybolt,Thorluffysama,Thorluffyris e

zwapper
09-06-2014, 03:48 AM
ive been doin solo for almost 2 season, and im doin fine being solo. But of course, you need to be good to everyone. Always play fair and be friendly with others so that if bad players will gang you, there's someone who can help you.

* If you want to have a guild on this bracket, i recommend Thor's guild. IsFeelingAwesome, They are always looking for a fair fight and most of their members are very good doin pvp matches.

Sheener
09-06-2014, 07:39 AM
So are hooks over powered at that lvl?

UndeadJudge
09-06-2014, 08:36 AM
I'll say it again, 26 and 27 both suck. I can video myself joining matches and each one will have 3 blocks on my side.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hercthegod
09-06-2014, 09:16 AM

Haha i soloed on my tank and i rekt, of course i didn't handle 4v1 situations i called a few friends set up 4v4 and we set em straight.

Honestly though I'd say don't join a guild, all guilds have food and i don't like that so i solo kill whoever i want whenever i want.

But as Judy said 27 is full of so many noobs and honestly all they do is block gang and trash talk it stresses me out, level 26/27 use to be so good. Go 23 i've heard great thing about it.

You can still level with me if you like :D add IdioticLove i need a levelling buddy ^_^

hercthegod
09-06-2014, 09:18 AM

If you know how to use them, get them, get bow too just in case if you do go for 27 pm me i can sell you the bow/armor/amulet/ring mine are the best apart from the fact of no supers.( Except Ring )

Saribeau
09-06-2014, 01:49 PM

no. bow has stun. 1v1 with count with bow vs hooks (same skill lvl), i say hooks win. Kill on sight bow vs hooks i say bow wins 60% of the time.

Also, i dont have a guild. i solo and its pretty fun. join a game kill ppl 2v1 then leave when more join to gang u.

When u get to 26-27 look me up at ign sunsets

Valkiryas
09-06-2014, 02:05 PM
Well as like a Hooker ( Full Maxed ) I can say that Hooks Yes are OP at 26 - 27 also you need a good build, Normally I can beat almost any player ( Hookers are Tho to beat ) anyway you should try almost 90% of the guilds are done now.

The bracket is active as well, with Twinks and Normal Players, I really love this bracket ( I already play at 31 - 32 - 36 [ With Mythic Daggers] and 38 and they're very solo ) 26 is balaced and even with Hooks you need to be a skilled player to win because Bow's stun is our enemie.

Anyway you always can try any level of braket ans taste by yourself I love bracket 26.

UndeadJudge
09-06-2014, 07:19 PM
Well as like a Hooker ( Full Maxed ) I can say that Hooks Yes are OP at 26 - 27 also you need a good build, Normally I can beat almost any player ( Hookers are Tho to beat ) anyway you should try almost 90% of the guilds are done now.

The bracket is active as well, with Twinks and Normal Players, I really love this bracket ( I already play at 31 - 32 - 36 [ With Mythic Daggers] and 38 and they're very solo ) 26 is balaced and even with Hooks you need to be a skilled player to win because Bow's stun is our enemie.

Anyway you always can try any level of braket ans taste by yourself I love bracket 26.

26 is balanced? LOL no it's not dude. Seriously make a warrior or Mage and try to kill a rogue. You can't. And 28 hooks can crit over 3k on charge aim in deathmatch.

Valkiryas
09-06-2014, 10:16 PM

Yes It is, also Mages are Undepowered at almost any level bracket twink, Anyway you talk about Rogues 28 with Hook I'm 26 and in this bracket 25 - 27 is very balanced a good tank can be very hard even for a hooker.

UndeadJudge
09-07-2014, 06:55 AM
Yes It is, also Mages are Undepowered at almost any level bracket twink, Anyway you talk about Rogues 28 with Hook I'm 26 and in this bracket 25 - 27 is very balanced a good tank can be very hard even for a hooker.

No they aren't. In endgame they can hold their own and I have no idea what you're talking about. Tanks hard? I died once to a tank with 2 pack fails and he survived with 5%. If you think tanks are hard, you don't know when to attack and when not to, what a feeble is, what jugg is, and how to avoid cs.

hercthegod
09-07-2014, 08:57 AM
As a expirienced tank, mage and rogue at that bracket, wanna farm kills, pick rogue because they are unbeatable i could not kill any decent rogues in vs just because they crit and have op mana, armor and hp this is probably the most unbalanced level, only reason i picked tank is for clash, no decent clash tankers around and thats why i remained 1-2 best clash tank at level 27.

hercthegod
09-07-2014, 08:59 AM
Not about me anyways, pick rogue try hooks, like it?? Use Bow like it?? If you like both, keep both and use only when it gives you the most advantage.

Speedofsound
09-07-2014, 03:06 PM
26 pvp died 4 months ago when decimation and blacklisted both died. Now its just 1-2 pros like undeadjudge trying to troll in it. Its a useless level.

Saribeau
09-07-2014, 04:49 PM
26 pvp died 4 months ago when decimation and blacklisted both died. Now its just 1-2 pros like undeadjudge trying to troll in it. Its a useless level.

this. Raw came back tho.

hercthegod
09-07-2014, 05:01 PM
this. Raw came back tho.

Raw has left doe :p he capping that tank haha

Saribeau
09-07-2014, 05:09 PM
Raw has left doe :p he capping that tank haha

which tank. im not talking about sofa.

Valkiryas
09-07-2014, 05:53 PM

Well I don't know too much about warrio's Build, but I can say that I can beat almost any warrior even with samael 25 - 27 Levels, and they are pretty hard for an average rogue, If I right, you're Ipirate no?

I saw you die a pair of times against a Warrior, so tanks aren't that way easy, I'm Alassien you should remember me, anyway I talk like a Hooker and like a Bower ( I use bow couple of times [ Shipmaster Bow ] )

Sincerely Even if you has been more time in this Bracket I can Say almost the same.

UndeadJudge
09-07-2014, 06:19 PM
Well I don't know too much about warrio's Build, but I can say that I can beat almost any warrior even with samael 25 - 27 Levels, and they are pretty hard for an average rogue, If I right, you're Ipirate no?

I saw you die a pair of times against a Warrior, so tanks aren't that way easy, I'm Alassien you should remember me, anyway I talk like a Hooker and like a Bower ( I use bow couple of times [ Shipmaster Bow ] )

Sincerely Even if you has been more time in this Bracket I can Say almost the same.

See and that's why pvp is without challenge anymore..even if you know nothing about warriors you can still kill them. All these rogues that trash talk warriors because they "beat" them would be making excuses if warriors still had access to 6 skills.

Which tank beat me once? I know I lost to kod once and immortal killed me when my packs failed. Also sometimes I take my armor off for tank vs to make it harder. But if a rogue can just spam aim nox pierce and jack AA to kill a warrior, that's just bs...

STS fix the skill system please.

hercthegod
09-08-2014, 01:44 AM
which tank. im not talking about sofa.

Who are you talking about then? Divine?? He hasn't used Divine for more than a month.

hercthegod
09-08-2014, 01:47 AM

I agree with Judy, tanks are not easy i only won a vs against 4 hookers and 2 bow users and ill say now i struggled, when 6 skills were available tanks were balanced if not stronger than rogues at level 26-27. Mages were also very important at that level but they all left due to the fact they were basically death farming unintentionally.

zwapper
09-08-2014, 01:56 AM
only 1 mage remains, and love to farm death!!!

LOL

:banana::banana::banana: